ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-29-2014, 04:23 PM #64
bigman1416
Make'n you look good!

has been a member for 10 years
bigman1416 is a Paintball photographer
bigman1416 is playing at Living Legends III
Class act right there folks.

Mike, field owners are the blood of this game the fact that you've made it this far shows you know what it takes and how to get it done. From what I've heard you had one of the best tournaments in the region and I can only assume that if you have half that level of dedication to the rec and scenario play you'll do well. Once I get my group set-up down here and you get a big game set-up up there I'll make the trip up, hopefully with a dozen or so dudes in tow.
Officially Against the .50 "Revolution"
Don't believe the hype, not new, not the fix.
bigman1416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2014, 04:29 PM #65
psychokyle
RH Tournament Director

psychokyle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
psychokyle has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
TPA was the best run tournaments I've ever been to. All of my dealings with Mike have been top notch.

RedHead's Paintball
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
psychokyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:53 PM #66
M98custom1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolerskating Champ View Post
Mike, you are so good at pretending to play the victim it's almost pathetic. I would post a long rant detailing both sides of the story and several things I've witnessed over the past several years but you aren't worth any time past the time spent posting this original post I'm going to make.
If you had any class as an individual you would have said you were taking your business in another direction, but instead you slander players who have supported you for years. Everyone has a story about you Mike, whether you want to believe it or not. I pity those who read your posts and believe you when you claim the players are the reason you aren't catering to paintball players or running a tournament series anymore.
Post it up.. As you said two sides to every story

OLD FEEDBACK

No Custom Milling Without A Deposit
CAD/CAM Engineer
M98custom1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:15 PM #67
LockDown Zach
naughtydawgsfan11.

LockDown Zach plays in the PSP
LockDown Zach is an NCPA player
LockDown Zach plays in the APPA D4 division
Go JB.
Xcape paintball.
LockDown Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:40 PM #68
love666metal714
Taking Names

love666metal714 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
love666metal714 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolerskating Champ View Post
Mike, you are so good at pretending to play the victim it's almost pathetic. I would post a long rant detailing both sides of the story and several things I've witnessed over the past several years but you aren't worth any time past the time spent posting this original post I'm going to make.
If you had any class as an individual you would have said you were taking your business in another direction, but instead you slander players who have supported you for years. Everyone has a story about you Mike, whether you want to believe it or not. I pity those who read your posts and believe you when you claim the players are the reason you aren't catering to paintball players or running a tournament series anymore.
You mean libel (even though this isn't defamation at all), not slander. Slander is spoken.
love666metal714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:25 AM #69
HercTPA

This a thread about paintball leagues not Paintball drama. The question was asked why there was no Tpa cup anymore. I made my decision why. I've explained why. If certain players want to continue to disrespect me and spread rumors about things that were only said between me and certain individuals that's their right. This is not the first time it has happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. However if certain individuals who were not there during our conversations leading up to my decision do not know the full truth of the matter are only continuing to spread false rumors about me.

Everyone who knows me or that have been to my tournament series know I have done and sacrificed everything I could possibly do for the tournament community. If my own past players and teams cannot see what I've done for them and how I help them grow and continue to disrespect me and spread false rumors about my decision it helps prove the point that somebody mentioned earlier that Ohio tournament paintball is not what it once was or what it has the potential to be.

No matter who says what about me I still continue to respect all the players and what they have accomplished and have put in all the hard work to become better Paintball players. I continue to wish everyone to have a successful season. Please remember to enjoy the sport and most of all have fun.

Good luck and I will miss you all. Please stop by Sunday for a fun day of Paintball or airsoft.

If you are looking for the best league around to plan I really suggest the MSXL.