Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-31-2013, 11:11 PM #1
donkeh

Looking for 2014 any level

22 year old in Hamilton looking for a team at any level for the 2014 season. I haven't played tournament speedball before. I am confident however that I could easily adapt to play that level. I have been paintballing for 10 years.

I'm hoping to find a camp to develop the skills to move my game up to the next level. I am able to travel(within reason) for practices and events.

Feel free to message me any questions.. I'm not sure what information will be relevant to this process.

Thanks.
donkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2014, 05:23 PM #2
ReynardHonda

If you are willing to travel to Niagara, the Niagara Savages practice out of Fort Erie. The team participates in MXL of the CXBL and the Amateur Division of USPA. They are looking at the possibility of a novice and/or a beginner team for 2014. If that sounds like something you may be interested in PM me and I'll put you in touch with the coach.
" Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
~Theodore Roosvelt

Last edited by ReynardHonda : 01-07-2014 at 05:25 PM.
ReynardHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:40 PM #3
FreshlyCutLawn
Brap Brap

FreshlyCutLawn is playing at Living Legends V
FreshlyCutLawn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
FreshlyCutLawn has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
FreshlyCutLawn supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardHonda View Post
If you are willing to travel to Niagara, the Niagara Savages practice out of Fort Erie. The team participates in MXL of the CXBL and the Amateur Division of USPA. They are looking at the possibility of a novice and/or a beginner team for 2014. If that sounds like something you may be interested in PM me and I'll put you in touch with the coach.
From what I have seen it doesn't look like the savages are playing this year. Im sure most of the players are, just spread out amongst other teams.

WANT TO BUY GEO2 VP DEUCE TRIGGER. PM ME!
FreshlyCutLawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:20 PM #4
ReynardHonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshlyCutLawn View Post
From what I have seen it doesn't look like the savages are playing this year. Im sure most of the players are, just spread out amongst other teams.
My mistake, you are correct they are not playing MXL but they are playing USPA.
" Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
~Theodore Roosvelt

Last edited by ReynardHonda : 01-09-2014 at 04:55 PM.
ReynardHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:50 AM #5
joe43

savages uspa will be around for 2014 not sure of where the practices will be held as of yet tho.
Oshawa Fury MXL 2012
Joyceville juveniles RXL 2010/IPPL Champions
joyceville juveniles RXL/WIPS 2009
quinte renegades CX4 2008
joe43 is offline   Reply With Quote