Community Focus

Old 12-26-2013, 03:35 PM #1
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

PaperBoyWS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaperBoyWS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
TiPX/TPX Aftermarket Parts, Holters, and Mag Pouches List

Whenever I see a TiPX/TPX related post, it's always with questions regarding what's available for barrels, holsters, mag pouches, or other aftermarket items. So here's a list of every available item I can find, and as much technical info as I know about it.

A * by any item means I am unsure if it is still available or produced, but can still be found used every now and then. Feel free to post any items that I missed and I'll add them to the list and credit you for the addition.

***Edit***
If you are simply looking to replace a stock part of the marker you can find all of them here at TippmannParts.com.
***End Edit***

Misc. Upgreades/Internals:
Tippmann Remote Line adapter Kit
Milsig FXR TPX/TiPX Remote Line Adapter
TechT MRT Bolt, Bad Karma Edition
TechT MRT/Low Pressure Spring Kit -!!!Not suggested for use with TechT MRT Bolt!!!
Psiworx Pro-Connect III Male End -makes remote line adapters usuable with Pro-Connect III systems
Lapco Front block -Has a picatinny rail on the top of the block.
ANS Gear accent kit -Comes with front block and 12 gram cap, annodized exclusively for ANS Gear, comes in various colors.
Stark Pursuit TiPX Extended Mag Release Button Upgrade - Extended mag catch/release button for easier reloads. (Thanks to Stark Pursuit)

First Strike Adapters:
Gunhead First Strike Adapter
PsiOps First Strike Ready (FSR) Conversion Kit
Smash Paintball Tippmann TiPX / TPX First Strike Mod Kit -Comes with 2 first strike modded Tru-Feed mags

Barrels:
J&J Paintball 6.5" Ceramic Barrel -Approximately .686 bore (unverified).
Python Compression Kit with Adapter Barrel* -Comes with 4 sizing sleeves. Threaded for barrel tips (fits HammerHead, CP, and Veritas tips).
TechT iFit Kit with Apadter and Barrel -Comes by by itself, or with the 6 or 9 piece sizing sleeve kit. Threaded for barrel tips (fits HammerHead, CP, and Veritas tips).
Milsig Marksman Rifled Barrel - Short 165mm/6.5", long 250mm/10", First Strike Rifled, threaded for barrel tips (Fits Milsig tips).
Lapco Bigshot/Bigshot Assault Barrels -Assault version threaded for Bigshot Assault barrel tips, comes in various bore sizes.
Lapco FSR Rifled Barrel - First Strike Rifled, .683 bore, threaded for Big Shot Assault tips.
Tippmann HammerHead Rifled Barrel -.688 Bore, threadded for barrel tips (fits HammerHead, Veritas, and CP tips).
Rap4 7/8 Inch Diameter Recon Rifled Barrel Type D - Rifling is straight, not spiraled. Comes in 6", 8", 10", and 12" lengths. Threaded for Rap4 silencers and muzzle breaks.

Magazines
Tippmann standard -Staggered feed, 8 Rounds.
Tippmann Tru-Feed -Straight Stack, 7 Rounds, can easily be modded to accept First Strike Rounds.
Stark Pursuit Zeta Mag -Dual channel, 10 per channel, First Strike ready, comes with loading rod and dust boot.
Smash Paintball First Strike Magazine -6 FS rounds, 7 standard rounds.
Gunhead First Strike Magazine -6 FS rounds, 7 standard rounds.

SMG/Carbine/Bullpup/Body kits:
Milsig FXR Kit -Comes with various upgrades depending on how much you want to spend.
Engler Custom Paintball Guns "Sarge" Kit -for an extra fee this will include a custom LA Hitmen barrel.
Various colors of the stock receiver -available through many sources, and in many colors.

Soft Goods -For this section I am only going to include products marketed for the TiPX/TPX or any products that only need minor modifications to use them with the TiPX/TPX.

Holsters
Various UTG Holsters -Comes in anything from Drop-leg to molle, but you need to cut the muzzle end wider and then sow it back up to fit the TiPX/TPX.
Tippmann Pistol Leg Holster -Drop leg platform, holds 1 magazine and extra 12 grams, ambidextrous.
Rap 4 Drop Leg -Comes in right or left handed.
Full Clip for Molle or Belt -Comes in right or left handed.
V-Tac Vest Tactical -standard molle.
V-Tac Universal -Standard molle, holds extra 12 grams.
V-Tac Raptor -Fully adjustable, drop leg platform
BT Combat Multi Holster -Standard Molle, ambidextrous, fully adjustable.

Mag Puches: (all mag pouches that I have found are presumably molle attachments)
Full Clip -Comes in single, double, or triple.
V-Tac double mag pouches -Comes in stacked or side by side.
Whiskey Two-Four Tiberius / TPX Universal Pistol Mag Flap -3 mag capactiy
Whiskey Two-Four ZetaMag Shingle -For those of you that only carry Zeta Mags.
Whiskey Two-Four Tiberius / TPX Universal Pistol Mag Shingle -For those that want the shingle, but for standard mags.
Milsig FAZmag -Stackable to take up less room on your vest/rig. Holds 1 mag per FAZmag.
Most MP5 mag pouches will work with some modification. I have also heard that 911 mag pouches will work, but have never been able to verify it.

Thanks for reading this massive list and I hope it helps you find what you're looking for! I know I inevitably missed items. Again, if you have any items I missed, I will add them and credit you for it.
TiPX/TPX Aftermarket Parts List
Empire Trracer. Tippmann SL-68 II. Tippmann TiPX. DP Rev-I. PE Geo+. Sheridan KP3. Milsig MK3 CQB Pro. 2k2 WGP pump 'cocker. WGP Trilogy Pro.

Last edited by PaperBoyWS : 03-18-2014 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Updating.
PaperBoyWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2014, 07:15 PM #2
Epsidufus

Do you know if there is any easier way to get a new barrel block (not necessarily FS ready) for any cheaper than the $50ish I find anywhere?
Epsidufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:21 AM #3
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsidufus View Post
Do you know if there is any easier way to get a new barrel block (not necessarily FS ready) for any cheaper than the $50ish I find anywhere?
I think the Tippmann (Hammer-Head) Barrel is the cheapest.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:51 AM #4
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsidufus View Post
They are 15.49 from here. I've ordered from these guys before, so you're in good hands.
Empire Trracer. Tippmann SL-68 II. Tippmann TiPX. DP Rev-I. PE Geo+. Sheridan KP3. Milsig MK3 CQB Pro. 2k2 WGP pump 'cocker. WGP Trilogy Pro.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:44 AM #5
Stark Pursuit

Hey guys, check out the Extended Mag Release for the TiPX on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/TiPX-Extended-...ywords=zetamag

The Lothian Trading Co. is also offering free shipping with the ZetaMags as well!
Stark Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 04:21 PM #6
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

Thanks! Added to the list!
Old 02-07-2014, 12:29 PM #7
BrockSampson

Great list, thanks for posting it.
BrockSampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:41 PM #8
bobdoodlebean

Awesome list! Definitely shows me some options that I wasn't aware of before. Has anyone tried the hammerhead barrel on a TipX?
bobdoodlebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:29 AM #9
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdoodlebean View Post
Awesome list! Definitely shows me some options that I wasn't aware of before. Has anyone tried the hammerhead barrel on a TipX?
Thank you! And I have, actually. It works really well, but over a distance your shots will have a very slight left curve. Sometimes that can be used to your advantage! Worked like a dream with Marballizers.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:29 PM #10
Complexed

So will all Lapco big shot assault barrels work or do you have to use the specific big shot barrel made for the TiPX?
Complexed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:42 AM #11
PaperBoyWS
"Hell Must Fear Us"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complexed View Post
So will all Lapco big shot assault barrels work or do you have to use the specific big shot barrel made for the TiPX?
Most of them should work, but I know that some of older ones marketed for the A5/X7 flare out a bit by the barrel threading.

Long story short, you will want to try the barrel in your TiPX first, or try and contact somebody who has tried it.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:21 PM #12
Epsidufus

I have a Lapco BigShot barrel on my TiPX, works like a dream
Epsidufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:46 PM #13
Haz-Mat
Team BlackList

Here's some quick loaders I make for TiPX and Zetamags.