boxman400
Joey Aubry

boxman400 plays in the PSP
boxman400 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
boxman400 posts videos on PbNation
boxman400 plays in the APPA D4 division
Spyder Pilot ACS

Hello Nation,

I just found a old spyder pilot ACS in my closet in parts of cause. This was my first gun and I must of wanted to take it apart and never I guess wanted to put back together. Well since I'm back from college and have some free time wanted some help with this project. I have the manual so putting it back together shouldn't be a issue. An issue I see already is the board/wires are ripped from it (did have a mice issue in my house at one time so that could be the reason why). I just wanted to know does anyone know where I can find a board for this gun and also if I repair this thing. I will upload pics soon.

Thanks
boxman400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2013, 02:59 AM #2
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spyder-Fenix...em20dc27 3d73

Putting a gun together is super simple. I have a video in my signature about teardown and reassembly of Spyders that you may want to watch and learn how.
If you're handy with a soldering iron then those wires shouldn't be any trouble at all! Spyders are built like tanks and shouldn't be too hard to rebuild. I've never met a Spyder I couldn't fix with one part or another...
I'm the kind of guy who digs deep into the guts of arc welders for kicks (and to fix them, it's not just from boredom!) and builds guns from scratch just to say I did. If you need help, electrical or mechanical, I can probably render that aid.
Good luck!
Noah

CSU Rams Paintball

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote