Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-10-2013, 07:56 PM #1
dsmtuner93

Board ideas, post em here

Hello Nation, my quest was board took a dump back in the summer and I bought a lucky board and eyes off of a member on here. It arrived not working (solenoid doesnt cycle, eyes dont register, cannot get it to enter programming mode) and is now ignoring my messages about a refund. So my quest still collects dust when I really don't want it to.

So I have a few questions.
1. Can I send the board to lucky? I have never bought one of their products before.
2. Im thinking of installing a dm5 board, seems like I could make it fit, and I DO NOT want to put in a different solenoid.
3. Any other Ideas?

Thanks
Chad
dsmtuner93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2013, 08:40 PM #2
tlmiller

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
1. No, lucky paintball in and of itself went under years ago. To my knowledge, any IP that wasn't simply canned was eventually aquired by Vanguard Paintball, but don't know if they aquired their board IP, and even if they did, doubt they still would be able to service them.
2. If it fits, it should work. The noid in the Quest is the same as the DM5. Might have to change wiring harness (not sure, been years since I saw the older DM plug).
3. Critical MIGHT have boards left. Also whoever was selling off the TAS remnants might have a couple kicking about from them. Not sure who it is however in order to say who to check with.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:52 PM #3
dsmtuner93

Thanks man I appreciate it. I just looked today and critical is out of boards. Any idea if a intimidator board would fit?
dsmtuner93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:18 PM #4
tlmiller

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
That I don't know. Been like 8 years since I've owned a Timmy of any form. I'm sure some of the more knowledgable guys will be in later tonight/early tomorrow and let you know though.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote