Come here if you need quick cash
I will buy anything thats a good deal
Everything Non-paintball gets first looks
Post what you have please include pics and price
I won't click links or PM first
I have ample money so dont be shy
I pay, you ship
Let's do business!

TOP Wants: Nintendo Items, Old Coke Cola Items, Old Pepsi Items, Name Brand Baby Clothes.

Last edited by Amish : 02-09-2014 at 01:21 AM.
Amish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2013, 06:15 PM #2
dk174

dk174 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Few Electronics

Have a razer lycosa gaming keyboard in fairly new condition, looking for around 40$ for it, also have a logitech m510 wireless mouse, looking for 20. Never been used. Also have an asus dvd burner almost brand new, looking for 20 also. Let me know if interested and ill send pics in pm.
dk174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:53 AM #3
posessed5 V.2

axe full set-up in sig?

2012 68/45 empire tank
vlocity sr w/ virtue crown

450?
www.macrolineguy.com||http://lasermygun.com/||http://www.cspaintball.com/||T&C Mask Painting
"Originally posted by baddogh27: The only thing cooler than smoking a cig while you spit dip into a natty light can is smoking a fat blunt in front of everyone at a party like you don't GAF."
posessed5 V.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:24 PM #4
Amish

Dk174 pmd
Old 02-09-2014, 01:45 AM #5
SlieSTL

SlieSTL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SlieSTL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have some vintage license plates (30's, 40's, 50's)- $8-$15 depending on the plate. Comic books from the 70's (8-10 total) $25. Vintage Stereoscope in great condition $45. Flip ultra HD handheld video camera - $30 Night vision Security camera (RCA type plug) $20 ..I also have a full security camera set, but I will have to get it out to give you specifics on it $60. I can probably come up with some other vintage/antique items if you are interested

I can take pictures of anything you are interested in and I am also interested in paintball trades if you have anything.. lmk

Last edited by SlieSTL : 02-09-2014 at 01:51 AM.
SlieSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:51 PM #6
Amish

Thanks, SlieSTL but, No thanks.

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.