Old 11-28-2013, 09:33 AM #1
xJonathan
Major League Paintball :)

xJonathan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xJonathan supports Team VICIOUS
xJonathan is for the Gunfight
xJonathan supports DLX Technology
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Hey guys I have to sell my Corsair Dominator 6GB (3x2GB). I Recently upgraded to 24GB of ram for my video editing and gaming and just more speed. At first I bought it because it had great ratings and was very fast (8 CAS latency and 8-8-8-24 timing). They have no problems whatsoever and I have the box and the manuals inside it as well. To be honest, the box might have been bent a bit from sitting inside my box of other goodies which I have left aside.

If you would like to see actual pictures of it on my computer, sticks, box feel free to PM.

For more information:

-DESIGNED FOR INTEL CORE I7 PLATFORMS
The Corsair Dominator TR3X6G1600C8D comes in a triple-channel configuration designed specifically for Intel’s new Core i7 processor/X58 chipset-based platforms.

-DDR3 1600
DDR3 1600 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up to 12800MB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!

-DUAL-PATH HEAT EXCHANGE TECHNOLOGY
Corsair-exclusive Dual-path Heat eXchange (DHX) technology utilizes two methods to effectively remove heat from the memory circuit board for maximized heat dissipation, resulting in enhanced reliability, stability and performance capability even in the most extremely overclocked memory module.

Model:
Brand: CORSAIR
Series: DOMINATOR
Model: TR3X6G1600C8D
Type:240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM

Tech Spec:
Capacity: 6GB (3 x 2GB)
Speed: DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Cas Latency: 8
Timing: 8-8-8-24
Voltage: 1.65V
Multi-channel Kit: Triple Channel Kit
Heat Spreader: Yes
Features: Compatible with Intel Core i7 series CPU for Intel X58 Motherboard
Recommend Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory

Manufacturer Warranty:
Parts: Lifetime limited
Labor: Lifetime limited
Warranty
Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime

When I purchased this RAM kit from Newegg, it was priced at $127.49 and sold out very quickly with 5 star ratings. I would like to boast that because it really is great RAM that is relatively cheap at the time.
I am looking to get $45-50 for it shipped.

Last edited by xJonathan : 12-01-2013 at 04:07 PM.
xJonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:01 PM #2
CNugz

Interested in anything in sig? Let me know and we can work out a fair trade.
Razer PC Gaming Gear
NEW Nintendo Entertainment System
CNugz is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.