PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-10-2013, 09:22 PM #22
GoblyGoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_t06 View Post
Got mine back from billy last week and it broke paint worse than it did before I sent it. It was quit cold out so that might be a factor even though my geo3 didn't break a ball and yea I was using dye slick lube but I honestly don't think that's the problem.
NTs typically perform poorly in the cold especially new ones. In my experience, the more broken in they are, the better they perform. PM me if you're selling it dirt cheap as stated in your previous post lol.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3975908

~(*)Slate Revi (rev-i) up F/S Only. Tricked out and super clean(*)~
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...highlight=revi
GoblyGoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2013, 09:58 PM #23
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NT + cold is usually not a good combo. I shoot my NT year round without issues but I'm probably one of the lucky owners.

Plus I always overbore.

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:38 AM #24
g_t06

g_t06 is for the Gunfight
g_t06 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_hore View Post
NT + cold is usually not a good combo. I shoot my NT year round without issues but I'm probably one of the lucky owners. Plus I always overbore.
I also overbore. Stock .688 bore is what I was using but I'm gonna blame it on the cold this time. It was 31 degrees if I recall correctly.
g_t06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:08 AM #25
rosakatten

I also have a NT11 where the plunger and rod was loctited together. It is easy to dissassemble in you just heat that part with a blow dryer or dip it in boiling water.
Mine is also quite the jekyl and hyde gun...
To find a solution I have tried some different mods. The most of them are just placebo. I tried to lower fps to 250 but no differece in breaking paint.
Changing the bolt tip and other mods have worked better but more testing is needed.
A soft tip like the GEO3 could help with al sorts of issues for the NT but there is just too little room to make it work without blood sweat and tears.
rosakatten is offline   Reply With Quote