Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-17-2013, 02:19 PM #1
shafer.rich

Perfect day in paintball

What was a day for y'all that went absolutely your way and it was perfection at its finest?
shafer.rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2013, 05:19 PM #2
splatthetick

Every game with no gun issues! The day I ran pistols with no issues except I ran out of 12's...great day!! Aloha
splatthetick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:55 PM #3
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Probably a day with no gun issues.
That had to be the first day I got my Superstock back from the shop. It was gleaming and blue and ready to play.
I got so many kills I can't even remember how many, and I barely got shot all that day. Best shot was a snap shot from across the field right into the goggles of a guy. That "thok" sound was so satisfying.
Noah

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:06 PM #4
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
Yesterday.

Went out and played with my team and some friends of the team, about 20 in all. Played a couple games with the walk-ons but had "issues" from being so rusty (still recovering from a broken leg...it hurts). I played all day using my DAM and shooting just First Strike rounds since I wasn't all that mobile. After that we did a short 30 minute game with reinsertions and whoever controled an empty box of paint in the middle of the field at the end won...with a minute left and just touching in at the respawn point, I moved up center and as they were counting down the final seconds of the game, I sprinted...as best as my lame leg could take me...to the box, did my best baseball slide into it, and had my arm and leg coming down on it to "control" it as the last second was counted off.

Felt good since I broke it in March and stopped using cruches the first week in October. "Ya'll just got beat by the cripple!" I shouted after time ran out. LOL

Then we played with the walk-ons again at the end of the day and the final game of the day was another respawn game. Basically play until you run out of paint, air, or until it's time to close the park. Had a number of good FS kills and just had a blast playing with my team. It was a good day.
Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote