Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-13-2013, 02:55 PM #43
zonedx

air tru stock option for me would increase the dam's foothold.
zonedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2013, 02:24 AM #44
DRAXX
www.muddhillspaintball.tk

Ehh, well the industry went right over my head during my break from mil-sim/pb in general. Before I left, there was a big deal between the phenom and TM-15, and mag-fed guns were just starting to peak. Now, it seems it's all about the mag-fed. Where does that leave all the other guns?
DRAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:30 AM #45
Nahib_Stilgar

The BT15 and phenom will continue to sell as there are still very popular. I would say that magfed is getting a lot of talk but many players are still not willing to let go of mass firepower...

I thnk the empire defender and other guns that will follow it will become a big part of future milsim. As time progresses the technology costs will come down and competitors will add new products that will reduce that $1400 price tag.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 02:18 PM #46
sirward
SAS-WARD

Old 12-28-2013, 03:30 PM #47
hardboy

Pretty sick looking!!!
The Black Korps
hardboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:54 AM #48
Dan.Green

Personally, I have a great gun, it's amazing and it works all the time, mine I had to build from the ground up, I had a tippmann a5, bought the tacamo mk5 mag fed body kit, I then bought a dmag mag well to shoot the brand new dmags, which are great by the way, yes as of right now, they are only 2 10 round stacks. After that, I ran out of money, but my plan was to get an internal air system and a tank buttstock. What I'm telling you, if you can, buy the mkp2 kit for the x7 phenom and buy all the internal parts, you'll have an amazing mag fed gun and one that's cheep. It will be reliable and magfed and very easy to upgrade, if I knew what I was doing then I would have done exactly that. Save up your money and build the most bad *** gun ever.
Dan.Green is offline   Reply With Quote