PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-12-2013, 04:30 AM #1
I LOVE JESUS!!!
www.whoisjesus-really.com

Scripture of the day

Go.

God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested prayer: "Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be."
Does this prayer express the desire of your heart? If it does, I invite you to pray this prayer right now and Christ will come into your life, as He promised.
I LOVE JESUS!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2013, 04:31 AM #2
I LOVE JESUS!!!

“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” - GOD

God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested prayer: "Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be."
Does this prayer express the desire of your heart? If it does, I invite you to pray this prayer right now and Christ will come into your life, as He promised.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:12 AM #3
Umami
AFK IRL

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Seems to me the Christ Krew thread would be a better place for this.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:59 AM #4
I LOVE JESUS!!!

Romans 14:13

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Old 11-13-2013, 06:09 PM #5
RLN

RLN donated to help Peyton Trent
RLN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RLN has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RLN has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
Seems to me the Christ Krew thread would be a better place for this.
Yup......you will get a better response there bro.

Here is the thread:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...880131&page=44
Christ Krew#291Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=383004
RLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:10 AM #6
I LOVE JESUS!!!

No thanks. I do not want to join a club.

John 14:2-4

In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

Old 11-14-2013, 10:37 PM #7
RLN

RLN donated to help Peyton Trent
RLN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RLN has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
RLN has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You don't have to join CK to post in the CK thread.
Christ Krew#291Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=383004
RLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:59 AM #8
I LOVE JESUS!!!

Again no thank you on the invitation. But you are welcome here.

Acts 16:30-34

And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized. Now when he had brought them into his house, he set food before them; and he rejoiced, having believed in God with all his household.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:34 AM #9
Umami
AFK IRL

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Please stop spamming.

I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:51 AM #10
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent." [Qur'an 112:1-4]

The original Gospels never claimed Jesus to be divine. One can read them and clearly see that Jesus refers to himself as the son of man, saying without The Father he can do nothing, calling on The Father continuously, falling on his face and praying to The Father, saying he does not know everything (only The Father does). References that acclaim his divinity seem out of place and contrary to his teachings present in the texts. Very soon it becomes clear that any claim to his divinity are corruptions of the text by the writers. God did not bring a new message with Muhammad, he simply CONFIRMED the message that is already present in the Gospel but that many Christians have blatantly overlooked, and God calls on Christians to read their scriptures and judge amongst themselves whether Jesus ever claimed divinity.

"And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.
Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel." [Qur'an 5:46-47]

"He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him." [Qur'an 59:23]
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:57 PM #11
onetwothree123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent." [Qur'an 112:1-4]

The original Gospels never claimed Jesus to be divine. One can read them and clearly see that Jesus refers to himself as the son of man, saying without The Father he can do nothing, calling on The Father continuously, falling on his face and praying to The Father, saying he does not know everything (only The Father does). References that acclaim his divinity seem out of place and contrary to his teachings present in the texts. Very soon it becomes clear that any claim to his divinity are corruptions of the text by the writers. God did not bring a new message with Muhammad, he simply CONFIRMED the message that is already present in the Gospel but that many Christians have blatantly overlooked, and God calls on Christians to read their scriptures and judge amongst themselves whether Jesus ever claimed divinity.

"And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.
Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel." [Qur'an 5:46-47]

"He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him." [Qur'an 59:23]
Do you believe Christ died for your sins SupraSuper?
onetwothree123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:59 PM #12
markcheb
surrender...don't move

Son of Mary.

Mark 2:1-12 (niv)

1 A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. 2 So many gathered that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralytic, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus and, after digging through it, lowered the mat the paralyzed man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven." 6 Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, 7 "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?" 8 Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, "Why are you thinking these things? 9 Which is easier: to say to the paralytic, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, take your mat and walk'? 10 But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins . . ." He said to the paralytic, 11 "I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home." 12 He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, "We have never seen anything like this!"
ChristKrew #185
Anointing foreheads with the paintball for a while now.
Where's God? - Read Luke 15:11-32
markcheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:33 PM #13
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

has been a member for 10 years
PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Revelation 13:
The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast."

I personally can't wait to see this, lol.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:06 PM #14
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree123 View Post
Do you believe Christ died for your sins SupraSuper?
No I do not. My sins are no ones burden but my own.

"Have you seen the one who turned away?
And gave a little and [then] refrained?
Does he have knowledge of the unseen, so he sees?
Or has he not been informed of what was in the scriptures of Moses
And [of] Abraham, who fulfilled [his obligations] -
That no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another
And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives

And that his effort is going to be seen -
Then he will be recompensed for it with the fullest recompense
And that to your Lord is the finality" [Qur'an 53:33-42]
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote