Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 11-07-2013, 07:03 PM #22
TheHef

Have a rapper or an ion both are up'd pm me if you're interested.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post80475666
TheHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2013, 07:14 PM #23
stephenn82

stephenn82 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
stephenn82 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
my protege with stock board. 200 shipped, you pay paypal fees. all stock straight up, unless you want 4c eyes. hasnt even had 5 cases of paint through it.
Virtue OLED board w/ grips
"Good intentions and kind words are great, but your actions define who you are."
Me
stephenn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:09 PM #24
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Kirko017 plays in the APPA D4 division
So I just bought a G1 with blackheart for $150. Love this thing, going to definitely use it for some woodsball this year. I still need a backup for tournaments though. PM me, gun must have psp3shot and shoot 12bps. PM me, best way to contact me, look at my prices, not paying 400 for a geo or ego8 or ego9 guys, get real...
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:55 PM #25
B3ARC1AW

PM'ing you.
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:05 PM #26
mikeyy13

mikeyy13 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I have beautiful Bubble Gum geo 3 for sale. 9/10 condition!
Looking for only. $700 + shipping.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:50 AM #27
Paintball bro 123

Here's what I think my prices are...
Midnight Ego 08 (kinda rare)- 350
Vicci Hater Board- 80
Tech t Bolt- 20
Zick Kit- 45
Gun Case... Got an offer for 20 bucks for it (can get this guy up to 30) from http://www.pbnation.com/private.php?...&pmid=42742005
Original Bolt and o rings- no value
Dye ultralite 2 piece barrel- 80 bucks
Original barrels- no value
68/4500 pure energy tank- easily 80... Maybe even up to 100
Total cost- roughly 670 dollars... Plus 100 dollars because of no Ebay fees when we deal... 770 can also add 50 bucks to cover shipping on both ends... 820. Boom you just made over 20 bucks and you could probably get more if you sell separately and if you get that guy to give you 30 for the case... I can also trade you a Dye Rotor with speed feed for another hopper like a Empire Scion... The rotor will sell for over 95 easily... http://www.ebay.com/itm/V3-Dye-Rotor...em23336a bfd5
Paintball bro 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:48 AM #28
Tai28
SOKALIFA

Tai28 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pm me if your intrested in this, http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=sc+v1+victory thanks.
Tai28 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.