Snichells is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Snichells is BST Legit
Snichells plays in the PSP
Snichells owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Snichells plays in the APPA D4 division
Snichells is Legendary
Thumbs up -Beautiful Black Angel A1 with GOLD Accent Kit-

Up for trade today is my Angel A1. It is in PERFECT working order. The gun comes equipt with Fly version 2:7 software with an OLED screen. It also has a Mango Valve installed. When you put the gun on Demo with some air it sounds like a chainsaw when you walk the trigger.

Also included is the stock barrel kit that comes with 3 different black backs(Sizes: .691,.693, and .695) and a 16-inch black tip. The grips are also aftermarket Joy branded.

In addition to the stock goodies is also a Gold Accent Parts Kit. This kit contains a GOLD Trigger, Regulator Bottom Cap, On/Off Screw, FeedNeck Cover w/Lever, and a Breech Knob AND an ADDITION 18-INCH BARREL TIP - ALL in GOLD!

(Also included is a small screw kit specifically for the A1.)

The only issues with the marker is the original bottom On/Off screw holes have the original, feeble screw bases that broke off - making the On/Off housing useless. The solution with to simply add an aftermarket rail that is very low profile - we landed on this Empire brand, though I do have 2 gray Hybrid rails that are 50% larger that the black Empire currently on the gun.

We have also rarely stumbled upon times when we would turn the marker on to hear it beep and signal with its LED light that is was ready to go - only to have the OLED screen not appear to be working. This happens typically after reinstalling the grips resulting in a crammed OLED screen. Again this is as easy to fix as adjusting the set screws and resetting the marker!

I picked up this gun several months ago when I started playing again. Since then it has served as a faithful backup for my Division 4 Race-2 style play. This gun is great for anyone getting back into the sport that wants to go with an old, TRUSTED brand that will work forever with very little maintenance .

My roommate and I both agree that we want to start trying poppet valved guns - specifically an Ego. Other guns are welcome as is cash/Paypal - but please offer up!

Not sure how much I want for it. Lets start at $400 but Please OFFER UP!

I can also add a few hundred buckaronies if the case need be!

Please PM me for any more information or better pictures! Thank you!

ADDED 11/15/13

Also for up for trade is my trusty and perfectly functioning limited edition ano Invert Mini.

This is the gun I purchased back in about 09' to get back into the sport. I had owned one of the first black Minis and it was one of the best guns I've ever owned. Lesson is don't let your young and stupid teammates borrow your equipment for longer than a day. So when I was freshly gunless I bought this guy!

The gun has a new Shockwave board that was installed by Empire at the PSP World Cup 2013 just several weeks ago. In addition to the better board there is a snatch grip on the back and a foregrip extender on the front.

Both of these guns are up for trade. I'm all about 2 for 1s if you want both, just be reasonable.

Since I have to put a price I spose I'll say: $350

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Snichells : 11-15-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Added Mini
Snichells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2013, 01:08 AM #2
xxbassS4LTSxx

xxbassS4LTSxx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xxbassS4LTSxx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
$350.00??
xxbassS4LTSxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:33 PM #3
XNinjaafroX

Angels are poppets. They just have the bolt in the gun instead of outside like a lot of poppets.
XNinjaafroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:35 PM #4
AngelEmthusiest916
Angel and SP #1 fan!

AngelEmthusiest916 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNinjaafroX View Post
Angels are poppets. They just have the bolt in the gun instead of outside like a lot of poppets.
Yeah lol if you want a nice poppit stick to Angels

Nice looking gun. Too bad the barrels are so long 8=============D

If anything in my sig interests you I have some cash I'd add to get one of these. PM me if interested.
AngelEmthusiest916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:38 AM #5
Snichells
is Cold

Annual Supporting Member
Snichells is BST Legit
Snichells is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEmthusiest916 View Post
Yeah lol if you want a nice poppit stick to Angels

Nice looking gun. Too bad the barrels are so long 8=============D

If anything in my sig interests you I have some cash I'd add to get one of these. PM me if interested.
In addition to this I have another 5 or so older Angels already.

Sorry, looking for something somewhat newer. Thanks for the offer though!
Old 11-15-2013, 04:56 PM #6
Snichells
is Cold

Annual Supporting Member
Snichells is BST Legit
Snichells is Legendary
Mini added.

Should note that both guns are pending.

Ego 11 offer is on the table now and a NT 11' with matching Boomstick on deck.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.