1. Don't freaking lowball me
2. Be mature and be responsible
3. Everything I send out is sent out as listed, and in proper working condition. If you want shipping insurance, that's on you
4. I don't care how much rep or feedback you have. You want my equipment, you ship first. It's as simple as that. If you are uncomfortable, I can even ship it through my local proshop, or field. I play for a very prestigious organization with some of the best sponsors in the sport.
5. I ship USPS High Priority. If you want to make it overnight or two-day, that is more than fine with me but you will be covering the cost.
6. The worst I can say is no. I am a very honest, upfront person. I expect the same.
7. Post in here before you PM me, even if it's just "Hey, PM'd you." or "Bruh, check your PMs." Sometimes, I'll admit it, I forget to check PMs.
Greetings! Today, I'm selling two of the guns in my arsenal from this season. First, is a 2008 Planet Eclipse Ego in ninja black. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Next, is my gun that I used throughout the 2013 season. It is an Empire Axe and it has honestly been one of the most reliable and trustworthy markers I've used. A little sidestory: The Axe is one of the few guns I've used that has truly withstood the Nebraska weather conditions. During the winter it would shoot with 0 ball-breaks. At PSP events this last season with temperatures over 100+ with swollen paint, the gun failed to chop a single ball during the events whereas others were struggling. I hate to truly let this gun go, but I want a change of scenery. The body of the gun is in remarkable shape. The gauge on the marker is not broken like some Axes, and it shoots ball on ball every time. It was also teched by Empire at the PSP World Cup 2013. This marker too will include it's own FURIOUS barrel.
For this gun I'm asking $400 *** PENDING
Now, for my favorite part:
Here is what I want. I'll take your money. That is fine with me, bills are expensive. But, I'm really looking to trade these markers preferably in a 2-4-1. I'd love to get my hands on a Luxe 2.0, or a DM13+. I have a plethora of rare and high demand gear to trade, if I'm feeling generous I can throw a Rotor and a tank or two into the equation, and I can add money if needed depending on the offer. Again, I reiterate, the worst I can say is no thanks.
And, here are the pictures. I can take as many as you need and of whatever you need just ask.