Thanks guys!! Trying to stay motivated and keep working on it. Sat down for a bit and got a lot done on the bottom side of the body. After looking at it I decided to remove the small dip between the bottom tube and where it meets the frame. Sucked to take a rough file to a 400 grit surface but had to be done.
So once that was flattened with the file I began sanding again with 220 and brought the whole side into shape. Only part left to do is reshape the top of the bottom tube. Using the file left the side very flat.
I finished the side with 400 grit to see the final shape. Hopefully you can see it in the pics.
Here you can see the valley I wanted to remove
Removed with file
Here you can see the other side and how much of a valley it was/is
Getting closer, where I stopped for now...more to come...