Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2001, 11:19 AM #1
SiLeNt 98
KRaZy
 
SiLeNt 98's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elk River MN
 has been a member for 10 years
**the Miscellaneous Marker Thread****

sorry i dont have one but feel free to post
__________________
automag RT
m98 custom upgraded up the wazoo
68/3000Centerflag
Silver SL-68II

Last edited by SiLeNt 98 : 12-10-2001 at 03:16 PM.
SiLeNt 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2002, 10:09 AM #2
SiLeNt 98
KRaZy
 
SiLeNt 98's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elk River MN
 has been a member for 10 years
comon I know two people with the black dragon at my feild and no one has one here ...........i find that hard to beleive
__________________
automag RT
m98 custom upgraded up the wazoo
68/3000Centerflag
Silver SL-68II
SiLeNt 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 11:06 AM #3
SiLeNt 98
KRaZy
 
SiLeNt 98's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elk River MN
 has been a member for 10 years
i know its from pbgear but gota get the thread going looks intresting for only 100$$
Attached Images
File Type: gif aaaaaaaa.gif (40.7 KB, 3388 views)
__________________
automag RT
m98 custom upgraded up the wazoo
68/3000Centerflag
Silver SL-68II
SiLeNt 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 11:29 AM #4
Arno
 
 
Arno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Delmar, NY
 has been a member for 10 years
I can't seem to be able to link to my pictures, so here are some pics of my BBT Sovereign

Last edited by Arno : 01-01-2002 at 11:34 AM.
Arno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 12:09 PM #5
SiLeNt 98
KRaZy
 
SiLeNt 98's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elk River MN
 has been a member for 10 years
.
Attached Images
File Type: gif aaaaaaaa.gif (45.9 KB, 2553 views)
__________________
automag RT
m98 custom upgraded up the wazoo
68/3000Centerflag
Silver SL-68II
SiLeNt 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 12:12 PM #6
SiLeNt 98
KRaZy
 
SiLeNt 98's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elk River MN
 has been a member for 10 years
..
Attached Images
File Type: gif aaaaaaaa.gif (59.9 KB, 2207 views)
__________________
automag RT
m98 custom upgraded up the wazoo
68/3000Centerflag
Silver SL-68II
SiLeNt 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 10:17 PM #7
Vasily
Who wants a Hug?
 
Vasily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Bensalem, Pennsylvania
 has been a member for 10 years
I think that would be under the nova type forum
__________________
Autococker
Benchmark black 45 frame,
KAPP green metal panel grips, Green ANS Quick pull bolt, Green ANS gen x inline regulator, green Ball detent,Kapp green beaver tail, Green Shocktech trigger shoe, Green KAPP pump arm, Green Shocktech Pneumatic Hoses, Green ANS 3-way, ANS actuator rod,Low pressure chamber for front pneumatics,ANS Mini-Ram, KAPP Green beaver tail, lapco Bigshot barrel, black KAPP on/off drop zone cradle,Zap Mach 404 hopper, 12 VOLT REVY
Vasily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 08:53 PM #8
stan
Sigma Chi
 
stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Minneapolis, MN
 has been a member for 10 years
New gun-ICE EPIC

though it is not full production yet, you can buy one if you want, these guns look to be pretty sweet, their specs are awesome, check them out at www.icepaintball.com and if anyone has shot one, post some info! wow, 2.3 lbs with barrel?! i wanna see one.

Action
Boltless semi automatic
Fire position
Closed breech
Recharge rate
100 ms
Cycle rate
9 Balls per Second
Timing
Internally set and self compensating
Regulator
Opposed Piston, over pressure venting
Filter
15 Micro
Exhaust port configuration
7 hole balanced flow
Power source C
O2, regulated compressed air or nitrogen
Maximum input pressure
800 PSI
Operating Pressure
350 – 450 PSI
Velocity Range
100 - 300 fps
Barrel
10” ported Autococker™ style thread
Feed port
7/8 in. OD, accepts standard
Feed port configuration
Left and right side feed models available
Grip
45 style, wrap-around, contoured rubber grip
Safety
Mechanical push button style
Lubrication
100% Synthetic oils designed for paintball markers
External moving parts
Trigger
User adjustments
Velocity, trigger movement
Weight
2.3 lbs. (including barrel and fore-grip)
Length
7.375 inches (no barrel or air source attached)
Width
1.375 inches (diameter of main body)
Height
7.500 inches (base to top feed port)
Accessories included
Removable fore-grip
Accessories available soon
Sight rail, input and output pressure gauges, cycle counter, drop forward/cradle adapter
Attached Images
File Type: jpg epic.jpg (8.5 KB, 2241 views)
__________________
-Stan

"There are no dumb questions, just dumb people"

-NOVA 700, ICD 45 frame, Hogues, 16" ABS Boomer barrel

-ICD LP Desert Fox, ACI X-chamber, raised sight rail, 16" Armson barrel
stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 10:15 PM #9
Mr. -RushY-
Super Gopher!
 
Mr. -RushY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Orlando area........
 has been a member for 10 years
Re: New gun-ICE EPIC

Quote:
Originally posted by stan
though it is not full production yet, you can buy one if you want, these guns look to be pretty sweet, their specs are awesome, check them out at www.icepaintball.com and if anyone has shot one, post some info! wow, 2.3 lbs with barrel?! i wanna see one.

Action
Boltless semi automatic
Fire position
Closed breech
Recharge rate
100 ms
Cycle rate
9 Balls per Second
Timing
Internally set and self compensating
Regulator
Opposed Piston, over pressure venting
Filter
15 Micro
Exhaust port configuration
7 hole balanced flow
Power source C
O2, regulated compressed air or nitrogen
Maximum input pressure
800 PSI
Operating Pressure
350 – 450 PSI
Velocity Range
100 - 300 fps
Barrel
10” ported Autococker™ style thread
Feed port
7/8 in. OD, accepts standard
Feed port configuration
Left and right side feed models available
Grip
45 style, wrap-around, contoured rubber grip
Safety
Mechanical push button style
Lubrication
100% Synthetic oils designed for paintball markers
External moving parts
Trigger
User adjustments
Velocity, trigger movement
Weight
2.3 lbs. (including barrel and fore-grip)
Length
7.375 inches (no barrel or air source attached)
Width
1.375 inches (diameter of main body)
Height
7.500 inches (base to top feed port)
Accessories included
Removable fore-grip
Accessories available soon
Sight rail, input and output pressure gauges, cycle counter, drop forward/cradle adapter
Too much money for not enough gun,over $700,yucky.
Mr. -RushY- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 10:17 PM #10
Mr. -RushY-
Super Gopher!
 
Mr. -RushY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Orlando area........
 has been a member for 10 years
1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg automag2.jpg (31.0 KB, 1980 views)
Mr. -RushY- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 10:20 PM #11
Mr. -RushY-
Super Gopher!
 
Mr. -RushY-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Orlando area........
 has been a member for 10 years
2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oddcocker.jpg (23.0 KB, 2500 views)
Mr. -RushY- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 03:56 PM #12
SiLeNt 98
KRaZy
 
SiLeNt 98's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elk River MN
 has been a member for 10 years
those last two are in the wrong forum. They should be in mag and cocker forums or custom guns
__________________
automag RT
m98 custom upgraded up the wazoo
68/3000Centerflag
Silver SL-68II
SiLeNt 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 11:50 AM #13
Tequila Gunner
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
My M4-RAM...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m4ram1.jpg (62.4 KB, 1889 views)
Tequila Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 10:15 AM #14
hardy
<EPIC>
 
hardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Quincy
 has been a member for 10 years
good thread

awesome guys this is a good thread the guns are,i think are cool looking kind of and the EPIC ICE my TEAM IS <EPIC> THE COMPANY STOOL IT! LOL



hardy
__________________
Team:<EPIC>
hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 04:19 AM #15
FirePro84
Airsmith - Gun Tech
 
FirePro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vacaville, CA
Annual Supporting Member
FirePro84 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FirePro84 plays in the USPL
FirePro84 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FirePro84 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
FirePro84 supports Empire
just to let you know...the pic of the autococker that was posted isnt a new or weird design, its a Micrococker with a shortened body and bold to make it lighter, i've seen hem for sale on e-bay...
__________________
- Tim Firpo
- Tim@PaintballTek.com
- Owner and Airsmith at Paintball Tek
- Paintball Tek on FaceBook

- w w w . P a i n t b a l l T e k . c o m
FirePro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2003, 12:56 PM #16
pyropb
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
pyropb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Wayne
 has been a member for 10 years
It's an AT-10
Heres the site if the pictures dont work.

http://www.getrealpaintball.com/at10_info.htm#


[IMG]at10big_2[/IMG]
__________________
my teams website!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/teamchaos1/index.htm

if you're out of paint or air, and someones about to bunker you, stand up and just tackle them to the ground, steal their gun and shoot them repeadedly pointblank...heh
pyropb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 05:08 AM #17
Creature66
Patchouli Anyone?
 
Creature66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Washington State
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by SiLeNt 98
those last two are in the wrong forum. They should be in mag and cocker forums or custom guns
So why did you post a pic of a black dragun, it belongs in the M3 forum.
__________________
__/__/__/__/__/
__/__/__/__/
__/__/__/
__/__/
__/
Creature66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 01:17 AM #18
T98custom
 
 
T98custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: li ny
 has been a member for 10 years
SiLeNt 98
that picture u posted is a black dragun its not a misc marker
T98custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 03:13 PM #19
TADA
Banned
 
TADA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Issaquah, Washington
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by FirePro84
just to let you know...the pic of the autococker that was posted isnt a new or weird design, its a Micrococker with a shortened body and bold to make it lighter, i've seen hem for sale on e-bay...

its called a turtle cocker, and racegun makes a body kit called the "halfblock"
TADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 11:37 AM #20
Jaxq2000
Banned
 
Jaxq2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Los Angeles, California
 has been a member for 10 years
no actually thats a original micro cocker, i have had 2 of them and they are a little different that the turtle cocker or the race cocker
Jaxq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 09:47 PM #21
swfreak
 
 
swfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brew City, WI
 has been a member for 10 years
Mokal Fokus 2! Not the normal Fokus you already posted. I'll put up a pic when i install my stab. For now just go here and its on the front page. Mokal Fokus 2
swfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump