Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-25-2013, 10:03 AM #1
2$SmallHead
raidah bawl

2$SmallHead is a Paintball photographer
2$SmallHead posts videos on PbNation
2$SmallHead has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Looking for media coverage at NPPL Vegas? Phamous Media is back!

Hello internet folk, I am excited to announce that after a long hiatus, Phamous Media will be returning to the national stage at NPPL Vegas!

Never heard of us? Well, I haven't been taking photos on the national stage for some time, seeing as I spent the last few years playing or shooting full-time for Derder. But I have been capturing paintball since 2006, and can guarantee your satisfaction!

To see our past work, please visit the link in my signature and feel free to browse our galleries! If you haven't seen a Derder video lately - well, shame on you! I think our work speaks for itself.

If you are interested in team coverage for this event, please PM me for a quick response. We are available to capture as few or as many of your games as you'd like! Our rates are very affordable, our quality is unparalleled, and our turn-around time is lightning fast! I will have a disc with your images in the mail and en route to your door within a couple days of the event!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or direct them to my PM box. I'm excited to shoot some photo again! See you all in Vegas!!

Steve
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2013, 02:37 PM #2
Speedballer844
Paypal Verified.

Speedballer844 is a Paintball photographer
Speedballer844 plays in the PSP
Speedballer844 is an NCPA player
You can NEVER go wrong with hiring Potter for any sort of coverage. Stellar work all around!
Speedballer844 is offline   Reply With Quote