PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2013, 10:50 AM #1
chrispy1.5

chrispy1.5 plays in the PSP
chrispy1.5 supports Pev's Paintball
chrispy1.5 plays in the APPA D4 division
Pev's PTS Series Finale! November 3rd, Registration NOW OPEN!

Its finally here...the PTS Series Finale Event! Below is all the information, the standings are close for those who have been playing all year, however that doesn't mean your team won't have a chance to win some of the great individual event prizes (see below). Hope to see everyone there!

Upcoming Event Date:
Event 4 Dates: November 3rd

Past Event Dates:
Event 1 Date: March 24th
Event 2 Date: May 26th
Event 3 Date: July 28th

3-man Info:
3-Man Beginner:
• Entry Fee- $75 per team, until 1 week prior to events, and $100 afterwards (all registration ends the Friday before the event)
• Beginner Only (no more than 2 prior PTS events in a previous year, can play entire 2013 series as a beginner once signed up)
• 4 players per roster(team)
• Semi-Auto Only
• Round Robin Format
• Prizes: 1st Place Beginner- 1/2 entry money (total per division)Ex. 10 teams sign-up and pay, means $750.00 in total entry money, 1st place prize would be $375.00
2nd Place Beginner- 6 cases of paint and $50.00 off entry to next event (paint will be given to you at next event)
3rd Place Beginner- 3 cases of paint and $25.00 off entry to next event (paint will be given to you at next event)

3-Man Open: (Newly Added at the players request)
• Entry Fee- $75 per team, until 1 week prior to events, and $100 afterwards (all registration ends the Friday before the event)
• No pro’s, semi pro players or players above D3 Appa
• 4 players per roster(team)
• PSP Firing Mode Only (12.5bps cap)
• Round Robin Format
• Prizes: 1st Place Beginner- 1/2 entry money (total per division)Ex. 10 teams sign-up and pay, means $750.00 in total entry money, 1st place prize would be $375.00
2nd Place Beginner- 6 cases of paint and $50.00 off entry to next event (paint will be given to you at next event)
3rd Place Beginner- 3 cases of paint and $25.00 off entry to next event (paint will be given to you at next event

5-man Info:
Has been canceled for the remainder of the season. We'll try again next year. Sorry.

Series Info:
• Series Prizes: Open (5-man)- $1,000.00 cash
Beginner (3-man)- 3 complete Dye Gear Sets (I4's, Jerseys and pants)
• How to win series prizes, teams earn points based on how they place in each event. Team with the highest point total per division wins Series.
• To continue earning points under the same team name, 5 man teams must consist of at least 3 of the original listed team members from event 1 and 3 man teams must consist of at least 2 of the original listed team members from event 1.
• Points Per Event: 1st Place 100pts, 2nd Place 75pts, 3rd Place 50 pts, 4th Place 25pts, anything below 4th 15pts.
Registration Information:
• Event 4 Registration is now OPEN! Registration Deadline for Event 4 is October 25, 2013, late registration deadline (keep in mind entry cost goes up) November 1, 2013.
All registration done through Pev’s Proshops/Field ***call 703-327-7640*** to sign-up!
Other Information:
• NO I.D. Cards required (driver’s license, school ID, military ID or other picture ID required at check-in)
• 10 team minimum per division for prizes listed above, if a division does not meet the 10 team minimum prizes for that division will be modified. (Event capped at 25 teams)
• Additionally each division needs 5 teams signed up and paid in order to have that division.
• Pev’s reserves the right to move individual players and teams up based on individual skill level and prior event experience.
• Rules (http://www.pevs.com/pts-tournaments/)
• No coaching in any division!
• Field Paint Only at these events (paint must be purchased at each event; each event will have its own shell and fill). Paint is $45 per case for advance sales and $50 day of event.
• Field will be set-up Saturday before the event, but no layout will be released in advance.
• Check-In begins at 8am; Captains meeting 9am for both divisions, and games start at 9:30am and go until whenever. Events consist of prelims, quarter finals (if needed *see rules), semi-finals and finals. All "finals" will be Race-to-2 format or 2 out of 3 winners go on.

Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1632768

Last edited by chrispy1.5 : 10-30-2013 at 06:10 PM.
chrispy1.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2013, 07:03 PM #2
loadeddice90

loadeddice90 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
loadeddice90 plays in the APPA beginner division
A couple of questions about the 3 man beginner class.

1. If a team has not competed in any of the previous tournaments can they participate in the final tournament?

2. Is there a cap of any kind on the guns as far as BPS? (didn't see anything other than semi automatic)

I have been out of the game now for about 3 years and looking to get back into it. I was never huge in the tournament scene... Just played a couple local tournaments and I think this event on Nov. 3rd would be a good one to start back up with. I have a few buddies that are also getting back into it and we'd like to throw something together and come get our feet wet again.

Thanks for any info!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:26 AM #3
chrispy1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadeddice90 View Post
A couple of questions about the 3 man beginner class.

1. If a team has not competed in any of the previous tournaments can they participate in the final tournament?

2. Is there a cap of any kind on the guns as far as BPS? (didn't see anything other than semi automatic)

I have been out of the game now for about 3 years and looking to get back into it. I was never huge in the tournament scene... Just played a couple local tournaments and I think this event on Nov. 3rd would be a good one to start back up with. I have a few buddies that are also getting back into it and we'd like to throw something together and come get our feet wet again.

Thanks for any info!
1. Yes, any team(s) can compete in the individual events for the single event prizes. However at this point in the game the series prizes are pretty much locked up to those that have been playing all series.

2. In the begineer division it is semi only. It is uncapped because some of the people playing the division can't cap there gun or shoot that fast for the matter.

As for the rest we almost always have one or two new teams per event and i always like seeing new faces ethering trying tournament paintball for the first time or getting back in the game. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Feedback
Old 10-04-2013, 08:46 AM #4
loadeddice90

loadeddice90 plays in the APPA beginner division
Sounds good. Not sure if we will make it or not but we will try. Thanks for the info!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:14 AM #5
MasterChickenX5
Half-Cow

MasterChickenX5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MasterChickenX5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MasterChickenX5 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MasterChickenX5 supports Empire
Any idea when the layout will be posted??
MasterChickenX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:09 PM #6
chrispy1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChickenX5 View Post
Any idea when the layout will be posted??
The layout will not be posted in advance because we did not have 10 teams sign up before the close of early bird registration. The layout will be set-up Saturday for those that want to walk the field.

Feedback
Old 11-01-2013, 07:42 PM #7
chrispy1.5

Registration is now closed! We had 18 teams sign up (10 beginner and 8 open) for the last event of the year!

Check-in begins at 8am! Please don't forget about the time change Saturday night/ Sunday morning, clocks go back 1hr.

See everyone Sunday!

Feedback
Old 11-04-2013, 07:44 AM #8
chrispy1.5

Thanks to all the teams that came out and played yesterday at the final event of the PTS series and all the teams that competed throughout the year. Below are yesterday's event results and the series winners.

Open Division:
1st- Havoc
2nd- NVS
3rd- VA Volatile
4th- RT3 Factory

Series Winner- NVS

Beginner Division:
1st- Jin-Roh
2nd- TDM
3rd- Ashburn Swamp Donkeys
4th- DC Jailbreak 1

Series Winners- Jin-Roh

Again Congrats and thanks to all the teams and sponsors (Pev's, GI Sportz and Dye)! Stay tuned on here for info regarding the 2014 season!

Feedback