PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-21-2013, 03:47 AM #1
DiabloSlayer167
Real Men shoot Bob Long

DiabloSlayer167 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Reg pressure

I havent used my quest in awhile and its having some issues so I decided to tinker a bit. I read in the sticky that the best HPR pressure is 220. I used the little homemade tester in the sticky and dialed my reg to 220. I have a CP mini and it seems like the adjustment screw is very far in(low velocity). Is this normal? I cant go outside and shoot right now because it is very early in the morning. I also have the LPR set at about a turn(in) passed flush right now. I will shoot it tomorrow and see how it is but just wondering if there are any other insomniacs up right now that had any input.

originally posted by rilessmile23 "oh ok.well i have a brass eagle. and i usually get at least 5 poeple out of 10games so i guess i am a d2"
DiabloSlayer167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2013, 08:15 AM #2
tacxplosion

If you have a gauge on your front block, it should read 70-100 PSI, that's your LPR pressure; if you don't, you'll have to dial it in once you're able to shoot.

Set your dwell at 8 ms, then turn the LPR adjustment in until you don't get any variance in FPS when you shoot, then set the HPR to get the desired FPS.
tacxplosion is offline   Reply With Quote