Stuff:
Brownleaf - $550
Club Branch - $320
Tan Mesh - Sold
So Cal - $40
1 of 70 coyote - Sold
Green VW $23
Red Tag $50

Only trades im looking for is 10 oz and trunks.

Last edited by ssnickers : 09-13-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2013, 02:33 PM #2
KNGMNRB

Vert Coyote is mine
Old 09-12-2013, 02:46 PM #3
Meezy'Fresh
Chief Leader

Meezy'Fresh plays in the PSP
Meezy'Fresh is an NCPA player
tan mesh
Old 09-12-2013, 02:49 PM #4
808SnakeEater

Pmd sir
Hawaiian Heat #27
Old 09-12-2013, 03:37 PM #5
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

ssnickers plays in the PSP
Coyote and Tan sold!
Old 09-16-2013, 06:10 AM #6
Eric043090
l.0

Eric043090 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Eric043090 is playing at Living Legends III
Eric043090 supports Team VICIOUS
Pmd
Old 09-16-2013, 08:50 AM #7
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

No thanks on that offer Eric
Old 09-23-2013, 05:19 PM #8
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

J38U5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
J38U5 supports Team VICIOUS
J38U5 supports DLX Technology
That Brownleaf is homemade correct? Not a real Sandana?

From your ad on eBay:

This is a home made Diamond Cut Brownleaf Headwrap, very rare and never been used. It is a little shorter by about half an inch of a factory made Sandana.

Again item is brand new no tags are on it. We can make a deal on pbnation if you have an account there, would prefer payment not to go through eBay.

No refunds sorry.

Last edited by J38U5 : 09-23-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:44 PM #9
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

You don't have to quote it but yes its a head wrap not branded but everyone refers to them as sandanas even when it says dye across the front
Old 09-23-2013, 08:05 PM #10
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnickers View Post
You don't have to quote it but yes its a head wrap not branded but everyone refers to them as sandanas even when it says dye across the front
So how does one justify a homemade item as "rare" and try to get 650 for whats pretty much a knock off item?

Not to mention your asking buyers to deal outside of ebay so you dont have to pay them.(ebay).
Then tell a member here that they dont have to point out that its not a legit item as if youre well aware how intentionally misleading it is calling it a rare sandana..

Thats not shady at all..

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Last edited by NoX13 : 09-23-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:25 PM #11
ApplePies
pew pew

ApplePies owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Obviously you people have no idea what you are talking about. So please stop cluttering this guys thread with this crap. Sick pieces man. Wish I had the money for that brownleaf. Good luck selling.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:31 PM #12
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
So how does one justify a homemade item as "rare" and try to get 650 for whats pretty much a knock off item?

Not to mention your asking buyers to deal outside of ebay so you dont have to pay them.(ebay).
Then tell a member here that they dont have to point out that its not a legit item as if youre well aware how intentionally misleading it is calling it a rare sandana..

Thats not shady at all..
Your such a troll. Homemade doesn't mean it can't be rare please point out where you can find this mesh... thought so. You that being said its rare again people call dye head wraps sandanas why not flame there threads? You have how is it not legit I call it a head wrap do I not? Sandanas are what people call them kinda like how everyone calls fake grass astro turf... even though that's a brand. Its not shady at all eBay will take close to 100 off of the sale. I call it a head wrap. And this pattern is rare so care to try again. Sandana is more or less to bring people in to view . You just clearly aren't to bright.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:33 PM #13
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplePies View Post
Obviously you people have no idea what you are talking about. So please stop cluttering this guys thread with this crap. Sick pieces man. Wish I had the money for that brownleaf. Good luck selling.
How do we not know what were talking about,we're using HIS words that he has typed on his ebay sale...

He hasnt bothered to try to inform any potential buyers here thats its home made.. He simply says sandana sale with no further info..

If someone is going to spend that kind of money on an item its the sellers duty/responsability to be crystal clear about the item being sold.. Although good practice to do anyway,its not the buyers job to pry for info..

Last edited by NoX13 : 09-23-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:38 PM #14
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Your such a troll. Homemade doesn't mean it can't be rare please point out where you can find this mesh... thought so. You that being said its rare again people call dye head wraps sandanas why not flame there threads? You have how is it not legit I call it a head wrap do I not? Sandanas are what people call them kinda like how everyone calls fake grass astro turf... even though that's a brand. Its not shady at all eBay will take close to 100 off of the sale. I call it a head wrap. And this pattern is rare so care to try again. Sandana is more or less to bring people in to view . You just clearly aren't to bright.
Im trolling cause im asking actual questions ?

You blatently leave out any information about the item your selling..
You post pictures of sandanas ,tags ect.. Not once did you poibt out thw homemade one was home made.. Its misleading and shady..

If you think asking questions is trolling then Im sorry..but you need to work on being clear.with your sales..

Old 09-23-2013, 08:49 PM #15
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

I don't have to point it out... what part of it says it is a sandana why not troll about the tan then? Again people post dye head wraps as sandanas why not troll them
Old 09-23-2013, 08:51 PM #16
Ashton S (Banned)
____

Annual Supporting Member
lolol

I'm still feeling that branch

Glws
Old 09-23-2013, 08:54 PM #17
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

J38U5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
J38U5 supports Team VICIOUS
J38U5 supports DLX Technology
Thanks for the clarification...just an FYI, I call them heads wraps if it isn't branded. Came in looking for a Sandana , I have too much money to spend on paintball, and have gotten into collecting Sandana's. I was confused cause your ad didn't state these were homemade, by chance I saw your eBay ad hence why I was asking for clarification.

Was really hoping it was real, I HAVE to have this one, I only have one in the same print and I don't want to ruin that one playing paintball, I'll just wear mine to the mall until I can find one. Any chance you have any more? Back to looking I guess, hate having too much money when you can't spend it.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:57 PM #18
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
I don't have to point it out... what part of it says it is a sandana why not troll about the tan then?
Not to potential buyers.. When spendibg large sums of money make sure to ask questikns because it is clearly obvious from the sellers above comments and the lack of info below in the original post that he will not inform you the item is homemade..

Quote:
At it again could use some cash,
prices include shipping cost too.

Paypal you add fees or gift!

For more pictures please pm me

Stuff:
Brownleaf - $550
Club Branch - $320
Tan Mesh - Sold
So Cal - $40
1 of 70 coyote - Sold
Green VW $23
Red Tag $50

Only trades im looking for is 10 oz and trunks.
and Im done here..

Have a nice nite..

Old 09-23-2013, 08:59 PM #19
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

I have never try saying it is a sandana your an idiot
Old 09-23-2013, 09:07 PM #20
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
I have never try saying it is a sandana your an idiot
Regardless of what "everyone" refers tobany headwrap as.. You clearly titled the sale sandana sale.. And there is no other information to inform potential buyers otherwise...

Its clearly misinformation if not deceptive.. Its used car saleman tactics at best.. Vauge and shady..yeah,im the idiot here..lol..

Glws and good night,sir.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:59 PM #21
ssnickers
Sandana Owners Club

You are the idiot you have nothing better to do but to try and act like a *****. ITs titled sandana sale big deal. I see gearbag sales without gearbags... ? your nit picking nothing. everyone whom ive talked to about the item knows its not factory nor does it state it. You find it shady for no reason im not doing anything wrong have a question ask dont act like you know everything and troll you piece of ****.

your title says it all lol
Closed Thread

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.