Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-05-2013, 01:24 PM #1
Revanence

Are there milsim/scenario tournaments in Oregon?

I want sure if I was supposed to post here or in tournaments, so I apologize if I guessed wrong. Anyways, I have been playing scenario paintball the past couple years, but just for fun. Does anyone know if there are any tournaments here in Oregon that I could sign my team up for? I love mil-sim paintball, but id really like to compete and go up against done organized teams. I'd also like to get some sort of rank or experience for my team, if there are any scenario tournaments like that here.
Revanence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 PM #2
splatthetick

Action Acres is doing a series of games...check the web site for info. I think they are doing a (4) man and a (10) man...CQB blind format.
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:26 AM #3
Savage Mikey

I think the next 4-man tactical is sep 21 at action acres(canby or). It's kinda like a speedball match but with blind start in one of the 4 corners of the field with points awarded for flag capture, eliminations, etc. Games are only 4 mins but hardley any take more than 2mins. Its a fast paced game.
Savage Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:57 AM #4
ShadowWolf99
Face painting @ 285 FPS

Been there. Participated. Heres the one Saturday: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4020863
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QVLYiJUnjJr0pcUbFgh1A
ShadowWolf99 is offline   Reply With Quote