Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-03-2013, 07:52 PM #1
shortbusballin
BALLZ DEEP

shortbusballin plays in the APPA D5 division
Murderers Row Ego8 Copper Brown And Khaki. Pic Heavy

GUN IS SOLD!

Hey guys i recently came across this so i decided to pick it up. The gun was in pretty bad shape and ive tried my best to clean it as much as possible. This is a 1/? gun, not sure how many were made in this color. Ive only seen one other on here from 2008 and thats it, was listed for $950 obo back then (thread here:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=murderers+row). This thing has seen its better days, sad to see how the P/O treated it, but as you all know ego's go forever. Gun does have flaws along the body, the laser engraving is a little dirty (not sure if theres a way to clean it better), there is a little dent/ding thing infront of the feedneck, anno wear in spots. Please look in the pictures to refer to. The breech does have quite a bit of wear in it, has a techt hush i believe bolt with wear on it too, the bolt came from another ego, also has a virtue board.. Still a beautiful gun to me. Gun airs up fine, no leaks and shoot but it does need some fine tuning (has some odd first shot drop thing) and chrono'd before field use! Comes with what you see, gun and the invert carbon barrel.
GUN ONLY HAS 2 SCREWS ON EACH SIDE OF GRIPS

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK
PAYPAL ONLY
YOU PAY I SHIP
GUN LEAVES MY HANDS HOW I HAVE IT LISTED
PRETTY MUCH NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES BUT IF SOMETHING CATCHES MY EYE I MIGHT CONSIDER IT, DONT BRING ME TRASH.
PRICE DROP 250 SHIPPED AND PP'D FIRM. DONT LOWBALL ME I DONT MIND HOLDING ON TO THIS GUN.

GOT NEW DETENTS. NOT IN VID THO
crappy video with crappy paint, keep in mind it only has one detent, i just wanted to show it shoots.

Last edited by shortbusballin : 09-15-2013 at 07:34 PM.
shortbusballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2013, 09:27 PM #2
shortbusballin
BALLZ DEEP

open to reasonable offers
Old 09-08-2013, 09:53 PM #3
shortbusballin
BALLZ DEEP

Up

Last edited by shortbusballin : 09-11-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:27 PM #4
xxx(muffinman)xxx

Nvm.

If the first thing you grab in a fire is your paintball gun..... put this in your sig

The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
EvEn WhEn YoU cAnT sEe HiM... GoD iS ThErE... iF YoU BeLiEvE iN HiM, PuT tHiS iN yOuR SiG

Last edited by xxx(muffinman)xxx : 09-10-2013 at 08:30 PM.
xxx(muffinman)xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:45 PM #5
shortbusballin
BALLZ DEEP

250 shipped and pp'd firm.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:12 AM #6
yum cake
JERRY LAMAR JONES III

yum cake is a Supporting Member
$200 and BRAND new 2012 edition DYE elbow pads

xxxA SMOOTH SEA,NEVER MADE A SKILLED SAILORxxx
yum cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:14 AM #7
shortbusballin
BALLZ DEEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yum cake View Post
$200 and BRAND new 2012 edition DYE elbow pads
My elbow pads are just fine. Thanks tho
Old 09-15-2013, 12:01 PM #8
Duell

Duell is a Supporting Member
Pm'd
Old 09-15-2013, 07:34 PM #9
shortbusballin
BALLZ DEEP

Sold To Duell
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.