Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-27-2004, 02:36 PM #22
raishe
West Side One 8's

has been a member for 10 years
word...
Quote:
Originally posted by Booya39
we should be glad that high profile people play paintball. Their mere existance at a paintball field promotes paintball more than most have ever done.
mike.. you live in the west valley [reseda/canoga/topanga/west hills]? thought i saw a ride the other day cruisin through my hood w/ a sticker advertising your site. either way much respect to SA for practicing their ***** off and really makin an effort to up their game. tell Q whats up from his pare's in ruffnecks..
-Andres

RIP Ruffnecks

Buy an Ironmen DM4
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2004, 03:50 PM #23
coolassmike (Banned)
Cut THE CHECK!

coolassmike is a Supporting Member
Actually one of my Homies live over there. I Live in Hollywood. I was prorably ther eplaying XBOX. Thanx for the love, I will pass along. Who is Q?
Old 01-27-2004, 08:37 PM #24
homer9

Q, is one of jingles closest friends. He plays for the oakland Assassins. He was the guy wearing all empire gear.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:00 PM #25
coolassmike (Banned)
Cut THE CHECK!

O I C, I saw him with the Oakland Assassin stuff. He's good.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:16 AM #26
patrickd223

i think the oakland assassins and the stoned assassins should merge so we can call them the stoned oakland assassins.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:04 AM #27
Prg146
I'm NOT Gangsta At All!

I have to say i saw the NPPL event 2 DVD and the Stoned Assisans Suck. I have seen beter 10 year old girls with rental guns. You guys were a joke, backing out of the bunker and getting lit up, but maby you guys will do better next year.
I am only so angryley mad and insulting because you get so much coverage for well not a team which deserves so much.

As to taking DIII, we will see at event 3.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:07 AM #28
Bayhouse
Northern Cali

Bayhouse is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Prg146
I have to say i saw the NPPL event 2 DVD and the Stoned Assisans Suck. I have seen beter 10 year old girls with rental guns. You guys were a joke, backing out of the bunker and getting lit up, but maby you guys will do better next year.
I am only so angryley mad and insulting because you get so much coverage for well not a team which deserves so much.
Drink some more Hatorade, you will feel much better.
Old 01-28-2004, 11:47 AM #29
RunThru

RunThru is a Supporting Member
Quote:

As to taking DIII, we will see at event 3.
it's really easy to talk a lot of **** from behind a computer screen isn't it? If you're going to be in HB, you should find the SA's and give them the "constructive criticism" you posted here, I'm sure they'd appreciate it

and any coverage they reciaved was deserved, when's the last time you saw a paintball team with two musicians that were more high profile than B-Real and Everlast?
Old 01-28-2004, 11:53 AM #30
Prg146
I'm NOT Gangsta At All!

Sure it was deserved as musicians but as paintball players no. Im just saying there is to much hype about the stoned assians just because there are two musicians on the team, I would have no problem if they earned the covrege because they were a good team, If you cant see my point you just dont get it.

Aside from having two musician on their team give me one good reason why people care about them more than any other team playing DIII. You can get mad about anything you want but this is a paintball forum not a rap fourm, so i will judge them on how good at paintball they are not rap.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:08 PM #31
Bayhouse
Northern Cali

Bayhouse is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Sure it was deserved as musicians but as paintball players no. Im just saying there is to much hype about the stoned assians just because there are two musicians on the team, I would have no problem if they earned the covrege because they were a good team, If you cant see my point you just dont get it.

Aside from having two musician on their team give me one good reason why people care about them more than any other team playing DIII. You can get mad about anything you want but this is a paintball forum not a rap fourm, so i will judge them on how good at paintball they are not rap.
We see your point, but we also see that you don't understand the big picture. The coverage they are getting isn't all positive as we can see in PGI Magazine.

The point is that it is good for paintball to have high profile people involed in the sport to help it grow. And by your comments we can see that you are nothing more than a hater who can't stand to see people succeed in one form or another.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:16 PM #32
coolassmike (Banned)
Cut THE CHECK!

FIrst of all. The Stoned Assassins were the only team in our division to score a perfect game in Vegas. What!? And we get publicity because these guys are serious. Itís been a solid year since we've been playing. All of the Dynasty guys respect the hustle, practice, determination, and dedication of these "Rock Superstars". We have our own field, which we bought ourselves. We set it up and break it down every friggin week. We practice with any team that will come out to play. And have beat every team we have played more than once or twice!

And for Rock Superstars, I play along side these guys, yeah they have more fans than the average man. But we condition and practice 3 times a week. Do YOU? Be Real is the first to hustle, practice, or do whatever it takes to get things done, and the last to leave when there is work to be done! Hustlers!

I understand why you want to hate on us, but look at it this way, when you tell your girl you are going to a paintball tournament, maybe she will come now, not to support you, but to see some Rock Superstars!!!

If youíre going to hate, have a better reason than "they get more press than me". Before you know it paintball will be more accessible to the world and less expensive, simply because Platinum selling artist have started playing. Might save you a buck or 2. Or better yet, make YOU look like a star for being on the same field as us!

We are always open to challenges....

Paintball@coolassmike.com when you're ready!

Last edited by coolassmike : 01-28-2004 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-28-2004, 06:38 PM #33
Prg146
I'm NOT Gangsta At All!

http://www.smacktalkpaintball.com/vi...gas/vid1.shtml

No Comment
Old 01-28-2004, 06:49 PM #34
coolassmike (Banned)
Cut THE CHECK!

Mighty YT Ford bout to tap that ***!
Old 01-29-2004, 06:30 AM #35
TrailOfDead

Be fair to PGI - they did write that but they also were the first to interview Breal and they R putting lotsa pics of the Assasins in the magazine. They just like to rag on everyone - ****, they rip into everyone equally cos they write some funny ****. don't matter if its lasoya or everlast, they make fun of em cos its what the brits do best.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:28 AM #36
TeamDefinitive13
***Reno Regime***

Do you guys mean Division II since you can only play Division III for a year and you played it last year.

"Creativity Is Seeing What Everyone Sees and Thinking What No One Has Ever Thought" ~ Albert Einstein

xXx "Doubt Me, Hate Me, Your The Inspiration I Need" xXx

My Feedback
Old 01-29-2004, 02:27 PM #37
coolassmike (Banned)
Cut THE CHECK!

No since we did'nt play the entire season at DIV III last year, were playing it this year. We hit less than half the tournaments last year.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:34 PM #38
Delmarva Paintball
Collecting Nickles

I believe the actual rule is that you can play DIII for 5 events. That means you'll be bumping up mid season.

www.TacticalAdventureGames.com
Old 01-29-2004, 02:41 PM #39
coolassmike (Banned)
Cut THE CHECK!

If that's the case, then so shall it be. I do not know as of right now. Thanx Dan
Old 01-29-2004, 03:03 PM #40
gomer
The X-Factor

Prg146 and you play for?
Old 01-29-2004, 08:39 PM #41
snowstorm

r u guys going to be at cpp this sunday?
Old 01-29-2004, 08:47 PM #42
WILLIZ
Trend Setter

WILLIZ is a Supporting Member
WILLIZ plays in the PSP
WILLIZ plays in the APPA D2 division
...sigh..white people these days....
Rock.Chalk.Jayhawk.