Selling my CSL, which I bought new when it came out. The gun is in excellent / near mint condition, with the only wear being the inside the bottom of the HPR, typical minor breech wear, and a portion of the rear of the grip frame (pictures below). Looking at it, I cannot find any marks or damage to the external ano. I NEVER played with the stock CF barrel tips as I have barrel kits or tips that I use, so the stock barrel tips are MINT condition. After a couple weeks of using the CSL, I also picked up a set of Ego11 grips and have not used the original gold grips. Original case is still in shrink wrap. This is perhaps one of the best condition used CSLs you can find.
Ego8 case (modified for CSL. I use this for transport and travel, rather than original box. Latch on one side is a little loose)
Extra Ego 11 grip for daily play
Standard items included with the gun:
CSL Ego11 (Serial CS132)
CSL items (2 triggers, 5-piece CSL barrel kit, spare parts, Eclipse oil, allen keys, HP and LP valves, USB interface, cable, etc.) – 1 detent and oil have been used, otherwise complete from factory
Ego11, CSL instruction manuals and E-PORTAL CD
Mint condition plastic/foam Ego11 box with shrink wrap still applied, exterior cardboard Ego11 box
Original Cure4 bolt (Do not have Cure3+ bolt anymore)
Original black macroline
Wear at inside bottom of HPR:
Wear at buttons at rear of grip frame:
1. I do not ship first. My feedback is solid, and I have sold guns here and on eBay without a problem, including other SL’s.
2. No flaming. Be mature. Don’t ask me to PM lowest price; I am not a shop, but will negotiate.
3. I ship to confirmed address if you pay by Paypal.
4. If you are under 18, I will need to speak with your parents.
5. Buyer pays Paypal fees.
6. I also accept postal money order and certified check, but check has to clear before I ship (up to 2 weeks).
7. Payment requested within 48 hours, and I ship within 72-96 hours of payment clearance (I have to box it up in my overly anal way) and will email tracking info.
8. Gun is in perfect working order and tears up the field, and as such it will be shipped working (“as-is”). I am not responsible for operation, since I am not responsible for whatever shenanigans a seller tries. I can have it checked by my local PE tech and have him verify, but that will delay things a few days. It is in truly near-mint condition.
I just received a Twistr LV1, despite how well this gun has worked for me.