Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-22-2013, 01:19 PM #1
Greatest ION

Greatest ION plays in the PSP
Greatest ION is an NCPA player
Greatest ION plays in the APPA D3 division
Thumbs up Yosh Rau (yoshio) Kings GEO 3 F/S/T

Read this entire post for your own benefit, otherwise you are wasting your time to respond or offer. Thank you.

About the GUN

I bought this GEO BNIB from zephyr in March just before PSP Dallas. To my knowledge it was the last new one for sale in the states. It is number 6 out of 10 to my knowledge as shown in the eye covers. This gun originally came with a black frame and beige parts, which i did not care for so i bought another BNIB BAMF GEO and swapped the lower halves to make it red with silver parts. To my knowledge it is the only one with silver parts as the others have beige or black parts. I am the original and ONLY owner of this gun. I am an adult and meticulously care for it, cleaning after and relubing before every use. It has 46,000 shots on the counter which has never been reset, and has never been dry fired or solenoid click'd (trigger pulls). The gun is in immaculate condition with one exception of a miniscule knick on the back cap that is pictured. other than that i cannot find even a hairline scratch anywhere on or in the gun, beautiful. The gun has never had any leaks or other problems whatsoever and has gone almost 50k shots without a single o-ring replacement yet, still shoots just as efficient and smooth. Gun comes with the original box, case, and everything you would get with it new minus the barrel condom

About me & a possible deal.

I would not even think about selling this gun if it wasn't for school and bills. I love it and many people say no trades unless it is in my favor, but I actually mean it, and heavily so. I love this gun and if I wasn't trying to avoid taking out a student loan this semester then I would not even dare posting it up. I may end up taking the loan out anyway once i realize how ridiculous the online lowballs will be. I am not looking to sell for the standard price of a used Geo 3, nor am i looking to fairly swap. I need deals in my favor that either come with cash or multiple guns I am not attached to and can resell. Many of you will say that you offered something more than fair, to which I will say agreed, but I won't budge because I am not looking for fair, I am looking for a potential new owner that appreciates and wants the gun as badly as I did and still do. I paid full retail for this gun and charged it to my credit card (something I NEVER do, especially for paintball markers) the second I learned there was still a yoshio geo for sale. It is someone like that that could potentially take this baby home and relish it, not the other 99% of you whom read this.

I was the victim of a scam where I shipped the basically new bite me splash luxe to canada and the money was regiven to the buyer because he "never received it". I have perfect feedback and NCPA and PSP teams that I play with weekly that would never let me get away with scamming you. I am a mature adult. NO offense but I don't trust anyone anymore so if you are not comfortable gifting me payment and/or shipping first than go on and skip to the next B/S/T thread. Cause there is no room for negotiation here. I will communicate with you and show you pics of shipment with tracking and insurance, but you will gift the payment in full or purchase a gun elsewhere.

Now that the boring essentials are out of the way, here is the stuff you all want to see, the pics and price.

Can Add .684 boomy or black/red spire or z2 for additional $.

Cash Asking Price: 1400 gifted.
Trade Value: 1500

Think the prices are irrational? Read Above and good luck finding another Yoshi. POST HERE BEFORE PMing OR BE IGNORED
Greatest ION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2013, 01:58 PM #2
G00DFELLA
M0S-H8D

has been a member for 10 years
G00DFELLA plays in the PSP
G00DFELLA plays in the APPA D3 division
Nice gun but i'm really surprised that no one has ever picked out the anno flaw. Suicide King is the king of Hearts, not spades. that always bothered me about this.
CT Comeback/Rod Squad 2013
Bad Intentions/Rod Squad 2014
G00DFELLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:06 PM #3
Greatest ION

To be honest i didn't even know it was suicide kings, just liked it cause i play alot of poker to fund paintball. Probably a copyright issue with the original movie or something, i have never noticed that. And given it is yosh rau's design he may have wanted it with spades instead who knows... Still a gorgeous gun though
Old 08-24-2013, 04:51 PM #4
Greatest ION

Sold
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.