ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-20-2013, 02:14 AM #1
BigD_51

BigD_51 plays in the PSP
BigD_51 supports Team VICIOUS
BigD_51 is for the Gunfight
Thumbs up A thank you to 406's finest.

I would like to start off saying I know how weird this post is. However, I started following the success of you guys 3 years ago when I moved to Wyoming. In 2010 I played two Vicious series events and PSP Chicago as part of a very small close knit team. Moving up here I feared tournament paintball to be dead. Your program has done nothing but astonish me with what can be done even when you're so far away from a central hub. I haven't seen where you guys have been placing lately but I'm sure its nothing but right where you need to be. Thank you guys for giving our part of the Northwest hope in paintball and giving me the push to get back into the game. I hope to see you guys soon and look forward to being challenged anytime I step on the field. Hopefully practices are still fairly open and I'm not putting my foot in my mouth.

Thanks,
- Dylan.
BigD_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2013, 07:46 PM #2
MTB baller
The People's Champion

MTB baller plays in the USPL
MTB baller plays in the PSP
MTB baller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
MTB baller plays in the APPA D2 division
Thanks for the post! We have been playing in the PSP all year in D3 race to 2 and we have been placing well! Just got back from PSP riverside last night. Seems like for the rest of this year at least our practices will continue to be in Great Falls, mt. Next year it's sounding like we will be playing in Billings again. Stay tuned and always know our practices are open to anyone who doesn't mind a lil competitive paintball.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:33 PM #3
BigD_51

BigD_51 plays in the PSP
BigD_51 is for the Gunfight
Absolutely! Keep doing what you guys are doing. Billings would be perfect travel distance for me so that sounds great.
BigD_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups