PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-14-2013, 07:56 AM #820
Ferdi 73
Devils from MASH

Ferdi 73 supports DLX Technology
I think this is BS! Tonton`s got punished way to hard! Yes they had hot guns,but so did Aftershock. Aftershock had 3 hot guns,one Cep player shot 405
but no one talks about that??
Is it because they are American teams and Tonton is not, this feels a little OC 06 Joy vs Dynasty. you cant beat an American team in the Us..
Dont get me wrong here,but it feels like the european teams get harder punishment when they do something,than the teams from Us does? That is why I wonder. Everybody talks about tonton, but what about CEP??? 405 fps ?? that is HOT!
Part of the MASH ARMY who is Sebbans boys.

CROME 2 F/S/T
Ferdi 73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2013, 08:24 AM #821
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdi 73 View Post
I think this is BS! Tonton`s got punished way to hard! Yes they had hot guns,but so did Aftershock. Aftershock had 3 hot guns,one Cep player shot 405
but no one talks about that??
Is it because they are American teams and Tonton is not, this feels a little OC 06 Joy vs Dynasty. you cant beat an American team in the Us..
Dont get me wrong here,but it feels like the european teams get harder punishment when they do something,than the teams from Us does? That is why I wonder. Everybody talks about tonton, but what about CEP??? 405 fps ?? that is HOT!
1. Aftershock had 'two' hot guns.
2. CEP was punished and so was Aftershock.
3. Yes, everyone is talking about that.
4. Then why did the PSP invite Tontons to come play Pro in the first place?
5. If you can't beat American teams, explain the Russian Legion and Edmonton Impact.
6. No, they don't. It's just martyrs like yourself screaming foul play.
7. The difference between CEP or Aftershock and Tontons is that Tontons knew their guns were hot and still walked on the field. They admitted to this and I don't even think they are disputing their punishment.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:29 AM #822
Razgriz8484

Razgriz8484 plays in the PSP
Razgriz8484 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Razgriz8484 plays in the APPA D4 division
Wasn't the CEP gun found to have a broken reg or something which made it go up to 405?
Old 09-15-2013, 06:06 PM #823
dantheman88

dantheman88 plays in the PSP
dantheman88 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeage View Post
1. Aftershock had 'two' hot guns.
2. CEP was punished and so was Aftershock.
3. Yes, everyone is talking about that.
4. Then why did the PSP invite Tontons to come play Pro in the first place?
5. If you can't beat American teams, explain the Russian Legion and Edmonton Impact.
6. No, they don't. It's just martyrs like yourself screaming foul play.
7. The difference between CEP or Aftershock and Tontons is that Tontons knew their guns were hot and still walked on the field. They admitted to this and I don't even think they are disputing their punishment.
Owned
dantheman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:55 PM #824
zendingo
fear is the mind killer

WOW, we made it 40 pages deep!!!!! WTF?

my nomination for best post in this thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack the furnicator View Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:09 AM #825
spork801
MN Transplant

spork801 plays in the PSP
spork801 is an NCPA player
spork801 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chance Libre View Post
Ok I've only had this conversation with many professional gun techs certified by most gun manufactures.

In your minds, dwell being jacked way up, releasing more air doesn't increase velocity? So the higher pressure that comes with higher dwell in order to eliminate fsdo doesn't add velocity? So all that extra pressure doesn't really exist then? Ok makes sense. Lol
Think about it this way. (Matrix experts feel free to correct me here...)

If I set my (non-existent) DM to have a dwell of 10,000, hypothetically the bolt would cycle forward and not come back until the 10,000 ms mark had been reached. Would there be air released (down the barrel) during this period? As long as your o-rings are in good shape, there shouldn't. The shot chamber has been emptied and is closed from the supply.

That's what we're trying to tell you. The dwell on DMs does not control the pressure or volume of air released.

Last edited by spork801 : 09-18-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: grammar
spork801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:04 AM #826
anarchyamp

anarchyamp owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
anarchyamp has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
anarchyamp supports Empire
Why am I not surprised? This is one of the reasons I stopped playing for a few years....cheating bastards always shooting hot and crap like that. Nice to see it's still going on. And you bet your *** they did it on purpose. Trust me, they knew exactly what they were doing.

Last edited by anarchyamp : 09-19-2013 at 12:25 AM.
anarchyamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:34 PM #827
MerrSonn

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by spork801 View Post
Think about it this way. (Matrix experts feel free to correct me here...)

If I set my (non-existent) DM to have a dwell of 10,000, hypothetically the bolt would cycle forward and not come back until the 10,000 ms mark had been reached. Would there be air released (down the barrel) during this period? As long as your o-rings are in good shape, there shouldn't. The shot chamber has been emptied and is closed from the supply.

That's what we're trying to tell you. The dwell on DMs does not control the pressure or volume of air released.

So I've never owned a Matrix, but the DM13 manual does say: "When ABS is activated, the dwell is increased after 15 seconds of non-use for the next shot fired. This helps to prevent bolt-stick, but may result in higher velocity for the first shot."

Does it only increase velocity if the dwell was set improperly in the first place?
MerrSonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:27 PM #828
napaballer
Bounce king 707

Annual Supporting Member
napaballer is playing at Living Legends VII
napaballer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
napaballer plays in the APPA D5 division
why didn't the refs check this at the beginning or did they just havea nob to turn it up I don't think so it sound fishy to me
napaballer is offline   Reply With Quote