Originally Posted by Ferdi 73
I think this is BS! Tonton`s got punished way to hard! Yes they had hot guns,but so did Aftershock. Aftershock had 3 hot guns,one Cep player shot 405
but no one talks about that??
Is it because they are American teams and Tonton is not, this feels a little OC 06 Joy vs Dynasty. you cant beat an American team in the Us..
Dont get me wrong here,but it feels like the european teams get harder punishment when they do something,than the teams from Us does? That is why I wonder. Everybody talks about tonton, but what about CEP??? 405 fps ?? that is HOT!
1. Aftershock had 'two' hot guns.
2. CEP was punished and so was Aftershock.
3. Yes, everyone is talking about that.
4. Then why did the PSP invite Tontons to come play Pro in the first place?
5. If you can't beat American teams, explain the Russian Legion and Edmonton Impact.
6. No, they don't. It's just martyrs like yourself screaming foul play.
7. The difference between CEP or Aftershock and Tontons is that Tontons knew their guns were hot and still walked on the field. They admitted to this and I don't even think they are disputing their punishment.