Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-08-2013, 09:40 PM #1
rk7891

Invert Mini Function Key

I have (what I believe to be) a gen 3 Invert Mini. I just bought it used the other day and have spent the entire evening trying to find the function button so I can change the firing mode. I have looked at everything I can find online and I am convinced mine simply has no function key. Any help (especially if you have some detailed images) would be great. I look at photos/videos and the white box connecting the battery to the board is closest to you when removing the cover. Mine is further away (as if the board were inverted or something).
rk7891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2013, 10:25 PM #2
Starks

Open up your foregrip and take a good look at the board. You need to determine whether you have an Optimus board or a Shockwave board.

If it says Shockwave, this is the manual you'll want to be using to change your settings.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:01 AM #3
rk7891

I have the one you have shown me. Thanks so much! is there a reason my board is different?
rk7891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:34 PM #4
Starks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk7891 View Post
I have the one you have shown me. Thanks so much! is there a reason my board is different?
It's the updated stock board for newer Axes and Minis. Folks with the older Optimus board can get in touch with KEE to receive a replacement/upgrade to the newer Shockwave board.

Main benefits of the Shockwave board include easier programming and stored settings during battery removal/depletion.