Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-08-2001, 04:05 PM #1
Matix86AF
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Raptor Help

Ok im a proud f4 owner but my bro has a raptor and its f*cked up. We were playing the other day and he complained about the balls shooting like 15 feet. So we deggased then tryed a diff spring then tried it. It went full auto so we went back to the old spring. We gassed it up and it leaked out the barrel. Now how do I fix this? It was cocked and everything. Might the cup seal blew when it went full auto?? I thought maybe the bolt was upside down but it wasnt. I also think that spring is a little short. The striker can be moved all the way forward and like 2 cm maybe back without the spring being pressurized. Please help me.
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2001, 11:54 AM #2
Kevmaster
Owners Group Div:Director

id need to see it myslef to know for sure, but here are some problem areas to look for EXTREME wear and tear:
sear
hammer
here are some things to replace FROM BRASS EAGLE:
cup seal
hammer spring
valve spring

that should get you rolling
Old 12-10-2001, 11:11 PM #3
ANGELKILLER
TEAM BLAZE

well its kinda hard to figure out what you are talking about, but i'll try hopefully something helps, 1st check to see if internal o-rings are cracked or missing, this can cause a leak. Another thing is if you take that knob off that is right below the barrel and do not replace the spring and the thing on the end of the spring cause it has to slide into a very small hole inside that chamber. when that happened to me air will leaked from a small hole on left side of the gun. Sorry im not very good with termanology. seriously don't just start replacing s*** like Kev said just check it out make sure everthing is back in the right places cause it sounds like the same s*** that happened to me. Then if you have made sure and are positive everything is back in place and it still occurs then replace things that are suspected to be the collperate. If you would be a little more descriptive in your problem more people may be able to help you including me. Good luck

Coming soon: An Impulse

Captain: Team Blaze
Old 12-11-2001, 03:11 PM #4
Matix86AF
Awaiting Email Confirmation

The air is leaking out the bolt when I have it cocked. I slowly pressurized it with my on off and it leaked right out of the bolt when cocked and through the detent hole.
Old 12-11-2001, 03:30 PM #5
SGT BiGGiE

sounds like a cupseal,or valve spring
Old 12-11-2001, 03:32 PM #6
ANGELKILLER
TEAM BLAZE

Check the valve plug and all the stuff inside of it cause if you don't get all that stuff just perfectly in there it will leak, and it will leak a lot. take out the valve plug and try to get that little pin in the hole in valve inside the gun. if its not that, sorry im not sure. DId you check o-rings?? When you have it at full pressure does it leak a lil or a lot??If nothing works upgrade to a better gun, NOT BE.

Coming soon: An Impulse

Captain: Team Blaze