Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 08-10-2013, 03:34 PM #106
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by cht'i coyote View Post
It's me or this is Givet in France ??????
I know well this citadel ! (an ex-French army commando center...)
No worries, everything is secured.
I think on Monday this ticket will be mine !
If it was most recently an active training/operational center rather then a historic place to remember battles then I withdraw my complaint.

I still think the flippant attitude some have displayed in this thread is pretty disgusting, have fun, I know I do, but be respectful.
Snake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2013, 11:09 PM #107
IrockanEGO
Ohio baller

IrockanEGO has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow thats incredible.

I cant imagine climbing over that wall in a paintball game. Imagine in real combat.
IrockanEGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:32 PM #108
b15cu1t

b15cu1t owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
snake i think you maybe taking this a bit too far,i live in the uk,at the end of my garden is a medevil castle,so i ask you should i not let my kids play as it will show disrespect ,should the people that live in YORK ENGLAND not play or do anything as they live within the walls of an ancient castle,through out history europe has been a battle field,many cities etc etc have been built on battlefields so your arguement is null and void
b15cu1t is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:03 PM #109
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Don't forget that in Churwell / Morley, the council has dug up and moved 200+ year old graves so they can sell the land to be built on...
Old 08-11-2013, 04:05 PM #110
Caliballin831

Omg I wish I could. What qualifications do you need for this? I'm praying to do this!!
Caliballin831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:12 PM #111
Timboy

SOLD OUT!

Tickets went on sale tonight and sold out in 3 minutes 32 seconds...........which is a ticket every 1.5 seconds - which is not too bad.

Sorry to those who missed out........congrats to those who made it in.

We'll see you on the ramparts.
Timboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:09 PM #112
TmfO
Team BIO HAZARD

How much and where do I sign up????
Never happening in the states...too many ambulance chasers(lawyers)..
Told the wife "I know where we are going on our summer vacation"...

Timboy send me a friend invite...I need to know when the next game is!!
Rail
VM-68 Magnum
Sponsored By:Animal Paintball, Compulsive Paintball and Discount Fireworks
http://biohazardscenariopaintball.webs.com/

Last edited by TmfO : 08-12-2013 at 03:12 PM.
TmfO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:38 AM #113
Timboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TmfO View Post
How much and where do I sign up????
Never happening in the states...too many ambulance chasers(lawyers)..
Told the wife "I know where we are going on our summer vacation"...

Timboy send me a friend invite...I need to know when the next game is!!
Go to www.shorelineoutdoor.com and then chuck your email address on the mailing list. Easy.

Or keep an eye on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShorelineOutdoor

We'd like to come to the States and/or Canada to run some Guerrilla events - you have some pretty cool places that would be fun.

Some of those aeroplane grave yards you have would be a hoot.

We usually find that if you turn up somewhere with a suitcase full of money that most venues suddenly become available.

It's the legal stuff in the USA which is a bit of an off put for us.......I would imagine if we started dropping casualties on to the the roof of the local hospital from helicopters it would arch an eyebrow or two in America?

Last edited by Timboy : 08-13-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Timboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:01 AM #114
SnapShotsky

SnapShotsky owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
That is going to be one expensive paintball trip. Especially because its capped to 150 and I'm sure many more will want to go.
SnapShotsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:19 PM #115
ScHLeMPuP
Outlaws #11

ScHLeMPuP is a Professional paintball player
Awesome
G.I. Sportz
ScHLeMPuP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:35 PM #116
TmfO
Team BIO HAZARD

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timboy View Post
Go to www.shorelineoutdoor.com and then chuck your email address on the mailing list. Easy.

Or keep an eye on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShorelineOutdoor

We'd like to come to the States and/or Canada to run some Guerrilla events - you have some pretty cool places that would be fun.

Some of those aeroplane grave yards you have would be a hoot.

We usually find that if you turn up somewhere with a suitcase full of money that most venues suddenly become available.

It's the legal stuff in the USA which is a bit of an off put for us.......I would imagine if we started dropping casualties on to the the roof of the local hospital from helicopters it would arch an eyebrow or two in America?
Too many lawyers in the US
I will do just that..Money solves all problems..Welcome to America!
Rail
VM-68 Magnum
Sponsored By:Animal Paintball, Compulsive Paintball and Discount Fireworks
http://biohazardscenariopaintball.webs.com/
TmfO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:18 PM #117
MikeBlahBlah
NJ Paintballer

MikeBlahBlah posts videos on PbNation
MikeBlahBlah is attending Decay of Nations VII
MikeBlahBlah supports DLX Technology
Yeah, if you let everyone know whats going down before hand and talk to the right people than it can be done. Hopefully you'll find a way.
MikeBlahBlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:42 PM #118
splatthetick

Awesome venue! 3 min. Damn peeps wanna play! PLEASE post vids ASAP! Copter cams a must!! Have fun all who got in! PM me if you can not go.
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:00 PM #119
plmbr6801

plmbr6801 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
plmbr6801 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thumbs up sweet jesus

I wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Looks like fun. Please let us have video as soon as you're able. Enjoy. Doesn't part of the area look like it was in a Mission Impossible movie with Tom Cruise? But I still wanna play.
plmbr6801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:41 PM #120
TheDood

TheDood is attending Decay of Nations VII
This looks sooooo sickkk!
TheDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:47 PM #121
OZZY-PB
Founder: Mystic Cavalry

One word-WOODY!
Fields of Fire Mystic CT
Mystic Army Navy Store
Tech T
OZZY-PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 PM #122
nicademus26

nicademus26 plays in the APPA beginner division
nicademus26 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
nicademus26 is attending Decay of Nations VII
so Awesome...would love to play there
nicademus26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:36 AM #123
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicademus26 View Post
so Awesome...would love to play there
Next year, we are back there so start saving as there will be 600 (from memory) places available

James
Old 10-31-2013, 01:56 PM #124
b15cu1t

from the shoreline fb page https://www.facebook.com/ShorelineOutdoor

*****What If We Told You*****

What if we told you that we had a brand new event format for 2014?

The Citadel 2014 event will take place over 9/10/11 May at Givet on the French Belgian border. The event will be sponsored by Valken Sports. The Citadel is arguably the best paintball venue on planet earth.

What if we told you that there would be 12 different playing maps. Maps with the following terrain: Urban, tunnels, ancient moat, bunkers, woodland, Sup Air and specifically built paintball maps.

What if we told you that there would be EVERY format of paintball at the one event: Scenario, Big Game, UWL, woodland tournament, Sup Air, Magfed, Pistol only, Pump only, under 16's, female only, 5 v 5 games, 20 v 20 games, 500 v 500 games, clinics, training sessions, pop up shooting ranges and even......Airhard (we refuse to call it Airsoft).

What if we told you that all the formats would cycle through all the maps. So the urban combat town may host a 20 v 20 game, followed by Magfed only, followed by 200 v 200, followed by Airhard, followed by Team Deathmatch etc.

What if we told you that over the three day event, there would be 150 paintball games to choose from to play.

What if we told you that as a player, you simply look at the schedule and decide what map and what format you want to play next and just jump in?

What if we told you that if you didn't enjoy a game, then after 10 minutes you can simply jump out and jump straight in to another map whenever you wanted?

What if we told you that transporting you around the venue would be shuttle buses that you simply flag down, jump on and then then exit when you reach the map you want to play?

What if you told you that each map would be sponsored by a different paintball company - bringing lots of companies together in the same place?

What if we told you that there would be classrooms running free tech classes, clinics and presentations?

What if we told you that camping is free and showers and toilets are on site in proper built blocks?

What if we told you that for 15 you could hire your own 4 man room with your own toilet and shower?

What if we told you that the trader area would be inside a massive carpeted hall with heat, light, power instead of tents?

What if we told you that there wouldn't only be gunfighting on offer? That you could jump on a historical tour of the Citadel if you wanted, walking around with a historian who tells you what battles took place where on site and how they panned out.

What if we told you that there would be other activities on site like free abseiling? Quad bike hire?

What if we told you all this was available for the same price as a normal Big Game event ticket.....and paint was the same price as other events?

What if we told you that as a player you could find yourself rolling from playing on the Sup Air field, to a UWL game, to tunnel warfare, to urban gaming, to woodland games, to beat the clock pop up target range, to bunker games..........the list goes on and on.

What if we told you that each night would see a huge party with live bands and DJ's and a massive prize pool to give back to the players.

What if we told you that we would have guest game designers for some maps. Famous teams from around the world will be invited to design games and guests will be at the event running some special games on some maps.

What if we told you that the Sup Air field will host a mini tournament and will be run by a major European tournament organiser?

What if we told you that you could enter a competition to design your own game that we will run and hundreds of players will play?

What if we told you that Shoreline will be running the event, designing most of the games, staffing the admin and ref'ing the maps?

Well..........all this is happening. The Citadel 2014 sponsored by Valken will be launching soon. This will be Europe's flagship event for the 2014 season using a format never before seen anywhere in the world. All formats of paintball on offer, total choice for players, extraordinary value for money at probably the best location in the world with facilities that can not be rivaled (your own bedroom and bathroom facilities).

The Citadel 2014 will launch in the next couple of weeks. If you play paintball, any type of paintball, then put this on your bucket list for next year.

Shoreline Paintball, Valken Sports and Agimont Adventure bring you a 2nd Generation Paintball event. The Citadel 2014.

Details coming soon.

and a teaser

Old 10-31-2013, 02:01 PM #125
b15cu1t

some photos and vid of the game

ReplyScenario Ups