Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-17-2013, 06:42 PM #64
HLG Apocalyptic
Do a Barrell Roll!

HLG Apocalyptic supports Team VICIOUS
HLG Apocalyptic plays in the APPA beginner division
HLG Apocalyptic has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Arsenals fanbase is atrocious. They cant even let one match go by. Its like they`re all mini Piers Morgans.
University of Kentucky Paintball #34
MacDev Militia
Shocker Owner's Group
HLG Apocalyptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2013, 10:36 PM #65
Swizz
Sniper

Swizz is a founding member
Swizz plays in the APPA D2 division
3 points today! Simon the hero!
Old 08-17-2013, 11:41 PM #66
JohnnyBananas

Lol Arsenal.
JohnnyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:42 PM #67
JohnnyBananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nePhantom View Post
Liverpool looked good today, it couldve been 3-1 in the first half!
Looked so good you were lucky to even get a win.

Arsenal fans still maintain a winner's mentality despite not having won **** since 'nam. A 3-1 defeat opening day at home is unacceptable, get off your high horses and it look at it from their perspective.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:39 AM #68
dm7killer153

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
A 3-1 defeat opening day at home is unacceptable, get off your high horses and it look at it from their perspective.
QFT. A 3-1 defeat at home to Aston Villa. After spending 0 money improving their team (and selling The Atomic Forehead). Losing out on Higuain, Suarez and finally Gustavo. Wenger after the game "People say buy. But who?" sounds absolutely clueless.

Lots of reasons to be upset for Arsenal fans.
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:19 PM #69
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

Worst fans ever. Being angry is one thing. Completely insulting "your" club is unacceptable.
nePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:22 PM #70
JohnnyBananas

^Same mentality that makes you refer to me as a "fake" lol. Wanting the better for your club/displaying your disappoint publicly makes them ****ty fans by your standards.

Not a flawless performance by any means, but good to get the W and see a couple guys get their debuts. Awesome to see that KDB is gonna get real minutes, he looks sooo promising..Lukaku as well. Pretty pumped for this season, most talented/promising Chelsea team in a while.

Last edited by JohnnyBananas : 08-18-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:53 PM #71
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Here's my 9 cents

Quote:
Looked so good you were lucky to even get a win.

Arsenal fans still maintain a winner's mentality despite not having won **** since 'nam. A 3-1 defeat opening day at home is unacceptable, get off your
high horses and it look at it from their perspective.
Gonna go half in and half out with ya on that bro. First, it was a well fought match by both sides, i think that had the ball just gotten a little lower we woulda had a few more, but that being said, despite a marvelous new goal keeper who I am thrilled about, we still have holes in the midfield and defenders area simply b/c as i have said time and time again, Gerrard is too old to keep pace, Lucas while a good soul is too temperamental with dangerous tackles and Agger needs to stop and think where his hands are. While our offense was excellent, our defense outside of GK'ing was borderline incompetent in the second half. I don't like players going for air balls with their head to simply air it back to the other team, take the ball on the chest or foot and control it, and that shows a lack of maturity defender wise for my team But other than that its looking pretty bright

As for Arsenal fans, I think as you have said Charlie, there are always good and bad apples. Sadly though no fan ever really takes issues in stride, and realizes that its just the opening of the season and you just can't snap your fingers and have a dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm7killer153 View Post
QFT. A 3-1 defeat at home to Aston Villa. After spending 0 money improving their team (and selling The Atomic Forehead). Losing out on Higuain, Suarez and finally Gustavo. Wenger after the game "People say buy. But who?" sounds absolutely clueless.

Lots of reasons to be upset for Arsenal fans.
Ya know, I can understand an arsenal fan being upset with the score line, but Aston Villa is no slouch, and furthermore, Wenger while an opponent coach to me does have my respect for his intelligence. He is trying, and his multi-linguistics make him a very desirable coach. So what if he wanted to use what he had to make a winner, who are arsenal, or for that matter any fans of any team to really chastise a coach trying, it is not like he gave up and sits there pouting, and the response to him should be positive re-enforcement of support rather than raping him....

Quote:
Worst fans ever. Being angry is one thing. Completely insulting "your" club is unacceptable.
Once again, its understandable in the heat of the moment, but to go that far as to completely wash the club of any decency, value (intrinsic to its fans) is rather in poor taste, but understandable. Charlie is gonna hate me for this, but allot of London clubs fans are looked down upon by fans outside of the big metropolitan area, its just one of those things.

Quote:
^Same mentality that makes you refer to me as a "fake" lol. Wanting the better for your club/displaying your disappoint publicly makes them ****ty fans by your standards.
Well remember too, its a fine line you walk between rightful criticism and complete absurdity in suggesting what i have come across online. It is easy for us to forget that coaches and players are people, with agenda's, emotion's and everything else that makes us human. Remember what Alexander Pope said, "To err is human; to forgive, divine."

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:29 PM #72
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

So question, did Charlie even watch the Liverpool game? Because it was extremely one sided and Liverpool didn't win because of luck. I swear that kid doesn't even know about soccer, he's just a really talented troll.
Also when you cry and whine after one game you look like a child. Its funny when they say "I'm an Arsenal fan, but they lost 3-1 so they suck dog balls and are never going to win anything ever!" But they're still a fan? No.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:51 PM #73
JohnnyBananas

I was clearly ****ing with you. And if you can quote me on the last time I "cried" or "whined" after a loss I'll mail you $5 (or am I the one being trolled? Loll). I make fair assessments of my team, or at least try to keep things real.

And who exactly are you quoting with that Arsenal line? Made up examples to make your "point" seem relevant are fun I guess.

Somnam - I definitely see what you're saying, but le Arse have become a joke...seems like each season they lose a major player, do nothing to improve their squad, and for what? Booing at the end of that game has a lot more to do then just the loss...it's built up and only going to get worse. I'd be furious if I was them, and not because I want to insult the team but because I would (rightfully) expect some more effort from the board and even Wenger himself.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:59 AM #74
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
lol Le Arse never heard that before.

Charlie ya should sign up for the fantasy league, its so much fun, i even have a great team name you'd probably lawl hehe

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old 08-19-2013, 11:37 AM #75
Swizz
Sniper

First, I'm not an Arsenal fan or a fan of Wenger. I think the gooners are a striker and defender away from being super solid. They need a Suarez and a Subotic to save there hopes this year. Losing that first match of the season at home is pretty crazy and I didn't see that coming. Arsenal got the money so ****ing spend it!
Old 08-19-2013, 01:51 PM #76
JohnnyBananas

^People have been saying that for the past like 5 years. They spend no money and lose key players.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:38 PM #77
Vegas Baby

Vegas Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:33 PM #78
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

^^ How the hell do you stop that...
Old 08-19-2013, 08:49 PM #79
Swizz
Sniper

Quote:
^People have been saying that for the past like 5 years. They spend no money and lose key players.
I am aware but they have been in the top 4 the past 17 years or so. How about this year? A top 4 finish??? Nope!
Old 08-19-2013, 08:49 PM #80
Swizz
Sniper

Quote:
^^ How the hell do you stop that...
Get a red card.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:41 AM #81
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Let's remember too, despite some transparency's, Arsenal might now have as much money and debts to service that are becoming cumbersome.....

Old 08-20-2013, 01:00 PM #82
vs.not allowed

vs.not allowed supports Cereal Killerz 2
vs.not allowed donated to help Peyton Trent
Well, tottenham may sell bale if we do buy willian. Gonna be a interesting season in the EPL
vs.not allowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:28 PM #83
JohnnyBananas

Real must be the thirstiest team known to mankind. The word "silly" does not do the kinda money they're thinking of paying any justice.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:12 PM #84
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

I remember after The Invincibles the owners told Wenger he could be a Gunner for life. I wonder if they still feel that way.

Skillz
jogabonito7 is offline   Reply With Quote