Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-31-2013, 08:02 PM #1
Carlos_Is_King has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintball Pants Help

I've been told that its better for your jersey to be a bit baggy to help keep balls from braking when your hit. Is it the same for pants? Is it better to get some that are a bit baggy? I'm looking at 2 empire pants one medium the other large and both sellers say they are 34 waist like I am so they would both fit but I'm having trouble trying to decide which to buy. Also the guy selling the medium said he never wore slide shorts but I will be so I'm also not sure about the medium because of that. Any advice?
Carlos_Is_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 07-31-2013, 09:08 PM #2
XSV2965 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
XSV2965 supports DLX Technology
slider shorts wont make a big difference, having baggy pants for bounce reasons is nothing like a jersey, pants have much more padding and no matter if they are baggy or not wont make much of a difference for bounces. i would go with the cheaper one if they are the same take your natural size
R.I.P Joy Division

R.I.P Naughty Dog's

XSV2965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:08 PM #3
 has been a member for 10 years
david0415 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
With pants you want a better fit, for a few reasons.

Padding is placed in areas you want it. If the pant is too long or short the padding might not be in a great place.

Fit. While most pants are adjustable, nothing worse then having to pull up your pants because they keep falling.
WTT Gloss black un1tec .689 insert for dust .689
david0415 is offline   Reply With Quote