Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-29-2013, 09:17 PM #1
Roltak

Gear with pistols. Need help.

I will soon be picking up 2 BT SA-17s and I don't know what is good to get to hold CO2 cartridges, and 10 round tubes. I also want to be able to drop and let one pistol hang when I am reloading another one, thinking I could buy a gun sling for them both. Would a MOLLE vest be good for a set up like this?

Thankyou very much

PS: Please tell me if I am posting in the wrong area
Roltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2013, 10:00 PM #2
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

I would definitely try using one pistol at a time at first rather than trying to lug two around. Keeping one pistol full of paint and gas is hassle enough.

As for your cartridges and tubes, the cheapest way is to pick up a nylon 12-gauge shotshell belt from your local Wal-Mart. Should cost around $8 and will hold more tubes and cartridges than most specialized stock-class vests and packs that are out there.

One word of advice though- don't store the belt full of tubes and 12-gram cartridges. Store it empty.
If you do, the elastic will last longer.

[img]http://s7.************/bdyjyedtn/somestuff084.jpg[/img]
screenshot on pc
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:13 PM #3
splatthetick

what he said...works fine and price is right! also has room for a holster! try (1) pistol first...practice with off hand until comfy...then dual wield!
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:01 AM #4
Cauldronborn66

Cauldronborn66 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Cauldronborn66 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was never a vest guy, probably because I love crawling all over the place... And while shotgun shell belts are cheap and they work, I never liked 'em.

I always preferred stock class harnesses, and you can pick up a decent Ronin Gear harness for like $20.

Now as for 2 pistols? Not my thing, I wouldn't do it. Much easier to run, gun, and reload one pistol than it is to deal with 2. If I did however... I might use a holster (or two holsters) rather than some kind of sling.