kool_aid22
#1 Hater

kool_aid22 is BST Legit
kool_aid22 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
kool_aid22 is Legendary
kool_aid22 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim4130 View Post
I'll be watching the breaking bad season premiere!
Epic episode!!! Good start
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2013, 10:59 PM #2060
Apollo918
Proud 'Fossil' Owner

Apollo918 plays in the PSP
Apollo918 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Apollo918 supports Team VICIOUS
Apollo918 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballr68059 View Post
I would just worry about them taking it as a slap in the face and them say good luck pack your **** and go..

Plus make sure to not put the current employer for a contact reference
They won't do that. If They fire him, he will be eligible for unemployment. They will keep the two weeks and let him leave so everything is kosher legally.

Just be sure to talk to your employer and be real with them if you decide to quit. No employer, better yet, no person ever should look down on you for bettering yourself. Keep them as a reference. If you did good work and were a great employee, why would they need to bad mouth you?

Plus, not sure how familiar you all are with reference checks and what information is actually available to potential employers and the legal implications of releasing said information. but it's not a big deal to list them. At all.

I fully support you finding a better position. If you want to part ways and still leave in the most respectable manner. Stay until they hire a new lead guy, then put your two weeks in to help the new guy with the transition. Then leave. Your employer should completely respect the fact you are willing to help and recognize that. Hopefully they get a guy in there quickly.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:10 AM #2061
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4014282
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread