Community Focus

Old 10-07-2013, 11:56 PM #22
fancyfingers
N.O.V.A

fancyfingers is playing at Living Legends III
fancyfingers is playing at Living Legends V
fancyfingers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fancyfingers is for the Gunfight
I played my first pistol day last weekend and it was one of the most fun days of play in a while. Trying to move and close the gap made for an entertaining day. People quickly caught on to not let me get close thus I had to bring out more tricks. I had 5 normal mags and 2 zeta mags on me when I left and I actually shot all 85 rounds in one game. We were on hyperball and I took the center 50 off break and held it like a champ. All in all I am going to keep my tipx for a while and play Pistols regularly, it's a lot of fun. I even let a few people try it out and they got hooked too.

my worst was 38 confirmed welts in less than 8 seconds at EMR Castle Conquest 16. Got back-doored in a building by 2 chumps that obviously didn't feel I would understand being out after the 3rd or 4th paintball. There was so much blood sticking me to my clothes, my jersey had to be soaked with a hose before I could take it off.

Always Buying Cool Stuff. PM me
fancyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2013, 07:39 AM #23
Fieldpeice
That Paintball Complexion

Fieldpeice has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fieldpeice has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Check out MIDNIGHTANGELZ and his videos it gave me ideas and encouragement to run around with only pistols.
Fieldpeice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:33 PM #24
sobersteve323
Budget Baller

sobersteve323 is attending Decay of Nations VII
sobersteve323 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyfingers View Post
I played my first pistol day last weekend and it was one of the most fun days of play in a while. Trying to move and close the gap made for an entertaining day. People quickly caught on to not let me get close thus I had to bring out more tricks.
Haha, it's a ton of fun! My last trip out I got lit up so bad a few times once they caught on that I had to get closer. Part of the fun I think lol.

I do find it more fun to be aggressive and go on the offensive with a pistol rather than sit and hide like I've seen in some videos. Either way though it's pretty refreshing playing with limited shots and range.
sobersteve323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:55 PM #25
splatthetick

Good to hear that peeps are digging pistols! I ran the twins last sat...4 extendos...36 12 grams...Graffiti, not one barrel/breach breaks! Love 2 pistola's!!
splatthetick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:12 PM #26
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
I'm thinking about doing it... At least for a few games to try it out.

But, for now, I am getting used to using the Tipx when playing. I carry it on my left leg and use my left hand to shoot it. (Keeping my A-5 in my right hand).

This allows me to try it out, while still having fire power if I need it.

Here is in game footage from this month using my Tipx. I shot out a guy with with my left hand and he was close enough you can clearly see him get nailed on video! (9:00 in if you just want to see that)

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:51 PM #27
AngelEmthusiest916
Angel and SP #1 fan!

AngelEmthusiest916 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
I'm thinking about doing it... At least for a few games to try it out.

But, for now, I am getting used to using the Tipx when playing. I carry it on my left leg and use my left hand to shoot it. (Keeping my A-5 in my right hand).

This allows me to try it out, while still having fire power if I need it.

Here is in game footage from this month using my Tipx. I shot out a guy with with my left hand and he was close enough you can clearly see him get nailed on video! (9:00 in if you just want to see that)
Nice video

9:36 don't forget your tipx xD
AngelEmthusiest916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:09 PM #28
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
haha, yeah, I always saw MA putting his Tpx's on the ground and thought... Man, I would NEVER do that, too easy to forget them.

But, when you are playing, and trying to change mags, and load mags... I put ALL my stuff on the ground!!

I need more hands!

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote