PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-23-2013, 01:37 PM #1
Countingthedays

Countingthedays owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Countingthedays is attending Decay of Nations VI
'12 Reflex Rail, A5, TPX, Sly Profits, Tanks!

Here's the thing, gentlemen and ladies of the nation. I'm old. And I have a bad habit of dropping money on things, and then never using them, or never using them enough. This post is a good example of that.

Some of this stuff I've had for years(crossfire tank, A5), and the rest I bought for last years Invasion of Normandy at Skirmish. That was the last time any of this was used... since then, it's been stored. I'm cool with using this stuff once a year, but this year I didn't go... and next year I'm getting married that weekend...

Also, I bought a hang glider and that's way more fun than paintball. Sorry, bros. I need some money to support that flying addiction.

WANTS:
Flytec 6015 Variometer.
$400 takes everything remaining(Reflex Rail, A5, black tank, profits), shipped. I know that is a stupid low price, but I don't care. I just want this stuff gone. No, I won't ship first. If you're in the Upstate NY area, that'd be cool. If you'd like to skype or something so you can see me and the stuff, that's cool too.

"Air Force" color Proto Reflex Rail from 2012. One weekend of play on it from ION '12. There's a little bit of old paint in the grips, but this thing is flawless. Just tested and working today. Gun bag and original barrel condom are included. AND THE RAIL IS SOLD! THANKS!

Same vintage TPX. Purchased at ION '12. As far as I know this works well, though the little plastic thing that goes in the hole on top(show if a ball is on there) is missing. I took it apart to clean in the field, and out it went. Still shot fine after... One magazine is included. SOLD SOLD SOLD

My A5... Painted to match my team shirts one year. I bought this around... 2009? Sounds about right. More use on this than anything else here, but it's still in really good shape and shoots well. Tested and working today. Not sure if I have a hopper for it, so consider this gun only.

Sly Profits. These things are hard to take a picture of. Also purchased for ION 12(That was an expensive weekend, you can see.) Lens is in good shape, as is the foam.

Two out of hydro tanks. One is a crossfire reg, the other is a ninja(the ninja with one o-ring, before they had two). The black one has a hydro date of 1/08, and has already been re-hydroed once. The camo pattern tank has an original hydro date of 4/08, and has never been retested.
The black tank can be re-certified one more time. The camo one can be recertified twice. You will have to do this before use.
The camo pattern tank is the one I used to test the guns today. All is well there. CAMO TANK SOLD BLACK TANK REMAINS!

Some more angles on everything are included in this album. Feel free to PM for more pictures if you need them.
http://imgur.com/a/5FrQO

Last edited by Countingthedays : 07-28-2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Oops'd a picture.
Countingthedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2013, 12:50 AM #2
Unable

Annual Supporting Member
Unable is BST Trusted
Unable has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unable has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Unable is attending Decay of Nations VI
Gold upped. I have seen everything in this garbage and it's all exactly how he described it.

If i post in your thread please pm me, chances are i will forget to look back at my offer. Thanks!
Unable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:35 AM #3
VeridisQuo

how much for just the 2012 reflex rail?
VeridisQuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:00 AM #4
Deathhaze

Deathhaze owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Deathhaze has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Let me know if you want to part the tpx
Old 07-25-2013, 11:36 AM #5
kdfootball61
Sure Shot Paintball

kdfootball61 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kdfootball61 supports Team VICIOUS
kdfootball61 supports Team VICIOUS
kdfootball61 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kdfootball61 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'll shoot ya a pm on Monday!
Team #16
kdfootball61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:49 AM #6
Countingthedays

Countingthedays owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Countingthedays is attending Decay of Nations VI
TPX and camo tank are SOLD!.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:18 PM #7
krsmith103
I remember my first beer

krsmith103 is playing at Living Legends VI
krsmith103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
krsmith103 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
krsmith103 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countingthedays View Post
TPX and camo tank are SOLD!.
this is true
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.