Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2013, 08:48 AM #64
Reloadro
Phantom Lords

I got in on the first run of valken vmax hoppers....I might as well have set $120 on fire
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2013, 08:21 PM #65
XSV2965

XSV2965 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
XSV2965 supports DLX Technology
my spyder pilot, used it 2 times for some back yard woodsball and i now have no clue where the parts are for it to try and sell it for small change :/

R.I.P Naughty Dog's

MY GAMING SALE
XSV2965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:40 AM #66
HKSoldier

HKSoldier owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HKSoldier supports DLX Technology
Lets see i have suffered a lot in paintball lol. Halo Invert Too for $52 with speedfeed. Unfortunately it had a battery leakage problem if i left it hooked up so i had to unhook it after every game lest i waste battery. Never used it at all. Crappy aluminum tank that was stripped $20 threw it away. Um cant think of what else but ive essentially poured down the drain roughly $100 maybe more idk i cant think haha
Heat
Russian Legion
XSV
ART CHAOS
HKSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:25 PM #67
Elmasgacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSHADOWxOPSxSOILDERx View Post

whats with all the scopes? you do realize you cannot snipe in paintball? lolz
Check out carmetechs sar12, that baby is a true sniper paintball gun out unit for Oklahoma dday '13 was given two to use and test and they have their ups and downs. We could head shot people at 100 yards easy. But you won't catch me dropping that kinda money on it....yet
Elmasgacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:57 PM #68
Funk21

Dropped almost 2K on a Milsig Paradigm, mags, clip pouches, etc and it was the biggest piece of junk. Luckily I was able to dump into somebody elses lap. Darkside all the way after that little experiment, haven't look back since!
Guerilla 70CI 4500
Dye Rotor
Empire Z2
Funk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:49 PM #69
War Rookie
\_(ツ)_/

War Rookie is BST Trusted
War Rookie is playing at Living Legends VII
War Rookie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
War Rookie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
War Rookie has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
War Rookie is attending Decay of Nations VII
an ebay purchase with a bunch of paintball gear that was lemons
War Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:19 PM #70
mattdk82692

mattdk82692 is playing at Living Legends VII
mattdk82692 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mattdk82692 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mattdk82692 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Diablo Slayer was my one regretful purchase should of just saved up longer for a proto
mattdk82692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:13 PM #71
xshockerx
Tripwire

xshockerx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xshockerx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xshockerx has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
xshockerx is attending Decay of Nations VII
xshockerx supports DLX Technology
Bought an 05 sft shocker BNIB in 06, leaked out of the gate and needed eyes.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:56 AM #72
GhostJedai
I push buttons

Annual Supporting Member
GhostJedai is BST Trusted
GhostJedai has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is Legendary
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VII
GhostJedai supports Empire
I bought a used Angel A4 Fly for $300. Saved up quite a while to get it, too. When I finally had it in my hands, the eyes were shot due to the last owner never cleaning the marker and old paint eroding the eye cables (they were ribbons). Took another $130 to fix, and I only used it in one tournament... and even then, I got shot out before I could fire a round.

I traded it for a new DP Fusion (in 2007) and loved the hell out of that sweet beast of a marker. Weighed a ton, but it out shot the Angel by leaps and bounds.
Christ Krew #17

GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:39 PM #73
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Ego 8. Probably one of the most overhyped guns ever made. Could not trade that thing fast enough.

Teammate of mine bought a Cyborg RX that never seemed to work right although my previous experience with MacDev guns was always great so might have been user error.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:48 PM #74
mikeshalo
The 98 will always work!

mikeshalo is playing at Living Legends VII
mikeshalo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I purchased a proto slg new in 09. I had the gun looked at by dye at two separate D-days and I also mailed it in twice for repairs. All four times I got it back it never shot more than 10 balls before jamming. Finally one of the techs just told me the gun was a poor design and there was nothing else that could be done. I hope dye enjoyed my $200 donation.
mikeshalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:31 PM #75
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Brass Eagle stingray shot so freaking bad, I gave it to my bros and switched back to a talon pump. I gave that piece of **** so many chances. I cleaned the heck out of that thing, but all it did was jam at the worst times. I would take it apart in the middle of a game and build it back up again after removing all the paint. Take out the guy that was about to bunker me, but the next shot jams and another teammate shoots me out. That thing shot everywhere but at my target. One time I eliminated my bro from behind a barrel by hooking a ball up, over, and around the barrel. I wasn't even aiming his direction. My bros would take me out with one shot while I fired 30 with the stingray and missed.

After that, I did more research before purchasing anything.

But one thing did make it past my research. 12 years ago, a macdev inline regulator. It shot super awesome for a while on the first day I used it, but then it would cause my paint to shoot down into nothing on the first day. I guess I was too dirty of a frontman for the sensitive regulator seat. I brought the other regulator seat with me and changed it out. It worked well for one game, then completely farted out. Thankfully I was able to return my $80 purchase and wrote macdev about making a more reliable seat. If a microscopic piece of sand or dirt was resting on the regulator seat, then it would shoot down. How could I keep it clean, if I am crawling in the dirt most of the day? Really pissed me off, because I did make it behind the other team, only for my autococker to stop competently shooting.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 08-09-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:27 PM #76
jscott666

jscott666 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Airstar nova. Google it. Looked like a sex toy. Total piece of trash.
jscott666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:28 PM #77
inferno2inferno

DP G4. Worst marker I payed for ever. Leaked, jammed and had bolt stick on an ongoing basis, not to mention the fact that leaks aside it was grossly inefficient.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:32 PM #78
jscott666

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSHADOWxOPSxSOILDERx View Post
whats with all the scopes? you do realize you cannot snipe in paintball? lolz
These guns all shoot like a model 98. Well, except for the dam. That's more like a reflex rail.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:00 AM #79
Robotech

Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott666 View Post
These guns all shoot like a model 98.
You owned a WS-66?

The barrel produced a Flatline style effect, yes, but with a far greater improvement in the accuracy department. Without the curved barrel or ruff texture of the Flatline's bore or by "slapping" the ball like an Apex barrel, the system the WS-66 used a straight, polished barrel and imparted the backspin consistantly from the breach to the tip increasing consistancy while flattening the trajectory and improving range.

As for thier design, they're similar in design to the Spyder/VM-68 than a Tippmann 98 (the striker spring is a Spyder part and the feed neck assembly and ball detent are off a VM-68...no parts are interchangable with the Tippmann 98 or any marker in the Tippmann line) and the A5 shoots more like an A5...because it's an A5...and eats air like there's no tomorrow.

Is there anything other special about them? No. Are there better guns? Yes. Of course, the WS-66 is also 10 years old and still shoots as good as it did the day I bought it.

Quote:
Well, except for the dam. That's more like a reflex rail.
Have you owned the DAM?

Why do people keep thinking the DAM...short for Dye Assault MATRIX...is like a Rail? Wouldn't that mean the DM...short for Dye MATRIX...is also just a Rail? I mean, since the DAM and DM both make up the Matrix line...just saying. And before someone brings up the size and weight of the marker, the shrouds, front grip, and stock all come off dropping the weight of the DAM down to 2.99 lbs and its length to that of any other speedball marker. Oh, and the single trigger? If you're talking speedball you can ramp and get the same ROF as any other high performance marker.

Last edited by Robotech : 08-10-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:46 PM #80
Snausage

Kingman Training Eraser.

While it's very well built, super air efficient, and surprisingly accurate - it was impractical to buy. The effective range is limited, and the paint doesn't break very easily, at least not on the target. The mags have a tendency to eject all the paintballs in a hilarious-yet-frustrating manner.

I went and got a good deal on a Tippmann TiPX, which is far more practical, but I probably should have just never bothered with pistols in the first place.
Snausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:38 PM #81
cheapchi
mmmmmm...Tiger Balm

Horizontal pad packs. They seemed like a good idea but I got tired of getting shot on the pods every game.

The evolution hoppers were duds as well for me. I ruined so many feednecks in futile attempts to keep them from spinning.
cheapchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:09 PM #82
jscott666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech View Post
You owned a WS-66?

The barrel produced a Flatline style effect, yes, but with a far greater improvement in the accuracy department. Without the curved barrel or ruff texture of the Flatline's bore or by "slapping" the ball like an Apex barrel, the system the WS-66 used a straight, polished barrel and imparted the backspin consistantly from the breach to the tip increasing consistancy while flattening the trajectory and improving range.

As for thier design, they're similar in design to the Spyder/VM-68 than a Tippmann 98 (the striker spring is a Spyder part and the feed neck assembly and ball detent are off a VM-68...no parts are interchangable with the Tippmann 98 or any marker in the Tippmann line) and the A5 shoots more like an A5...because it's an A5...and eats air like there's no tomorrow.

Is there anything other special about them? No. Are there better guns? Yes. Of course, the WS-66 is also 10 years old and still shoots as good as it did the day I bought it.

Have you owned the DAM?

Why do people keep thinking the DAM...short for Dye Assault MATRIX...is like a Rail? Wouldn't that mean the DM...short for Dye MATRIX...is also just a Rail? I mean, since the DAM and DM both make up the Matrix line...just saying. And before someone brings up the size and weight of the marker, the shrouds, front grip, and stock all come off dropping the weight of the DAM down to 2.99 lbs and its length to that of any other speedball marker. Oh, and the single trigger? If you're talking speedball you can ramp and get the same ROF as any other high performance marker.
I did own a 66.
I have not owned a DAM. Played with a DAM for a few hours though. The internals are similar to a reflex, closer to a reflex than a DM. No lpr, but you almost don't notice it due to the extra gun weight. If it came off like I was trashing them, I didn't mean it.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:44 PM #83
Jloflorida

Jloflorida owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Angel A1 it worked for 200 rounds and took a crap on me and never worked again.
Jloflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:57 PM #84
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott666 View Post
Airstar nova. Google it. Looked like a sex toy. Total piece of trash.
LOL i googled it and i see what your talking about. Haha that gave me a good laugh. Why would you buy that thing!?
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote