Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-09-2013, 08:48 PM #1
Person

Person is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Z2 prophecy empire hopper

Selling the best hopper I've ever owned.

This thing works incredibly well, it is literally my favorite piece of paintball equipment.

Pictures are taken to show its flaws as much as possible. Just normal wear and tear. No cracks or actual damage whatsoever. Extremely well cleaned and maintained and never neglected at all.

The one thing I don't like about the Z2 is that the front of the hopper can wedge in 2 or 3 balls and they will get stuck there. I tried to alleviate this by melting the front of the hopper shell and bulging it out slightly. I have made no efforts to make it look nice, I think it looks kinda like a humpback whale so I'm okay with it. Balls will still get wedged up there if they get pushed in just right though, so my efforts were in vain.

Besides that, its totally flawless. Functionally it is 150% the extra 50% is for the fact that you know it isn't a dud like you can get straight from empire sometimes haha.

I dunno what to ask, i've seen guys asking 120 for these so I think 98 shipped since the nose is ugly.

Thanks a lot guys. I'd appreciate it if you'd post here before pming me to bold the thread, + so folks know that you're ahead of them and don't have to get disappointed.
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2013, 01:02 AM #2
luckeadog

I just need a hopper so $60 if you want
luckeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:50 PM #3
Person

Hey sorry, not willing to sell this for 60 dollars. Thanks though.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:10 PM #4
livestrong 917

livestrong 917 supports Team VICIOUS
livestrong 917 supports Team VICIOUS
Anything in sig?

Mini gearbag sale! Camo z2 and HK pack and more!!
livestrong 917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:12 PM #5
Person

Pending trade for livestrong's camo z2.

Last edited by Person : 07-18-2013 at 07:33 PM.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.