Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-06-2013, 12:25 PM #148
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

But I have to agree on the PUA statement. I'll go browse over those forums and I see guys that are incredibly insecure, live a lifestyle of lies and deception, and, at the end of the day, aren't happy with themselves at all.

I'd rather be myself.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM #149
Tripod88

2 things to use to your advantage
1. Confidence, Confidence rules all! No girl wants someone that isn't confident and that doesn't value themselves. If you don't value yourself why should she put a value on you.
2. Jealousy. You like a girl, she makes a bs excuse, cool go find a different girl that is close to as cute as her or better and flirt with her. Make friends with her even if you are totally disinterested and stick the other girl in the friend zone. Don't stop there. Keep on flirting, keep on talking with other girls. Then as soon as one shows interest in you and the girl that you like sees it, she will start paying attention then Jealously will take over (aka they want what they perceive they can't have). Girls are petty, use it to your advantage. Just my opinion/experience. It works.

Custom Timmy
Just know its got all kinds of parts and is a looker.

03 aka Blind Viking (that will hopefully be able to see soon)
Tripod88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:43 AM #150
AlienBoy

Girls are stupid just **** as many as you can
AlienBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:04 PM #151
ff7sephiroth_phantom
RELENTLESS PB

how to defuse a girl that wants a serious relationship.
I see this sort of thing all the time. I think that girls especially are socially conditioned to look for that ONE guy. So i have come up with a talk that conveys what you want in the relationship with a girl. Its one of the talks i have with EVERY girl i have a conversation with that lasts longer than 20 minutes.
I will usually start the conversation off talking about relationships.
I then talk about how most people don't know what they want in a relationship.(this conversation works best with girls that are teenage to lower mid twenties) I then talk about how people try to find that one person who is perfect for them. I then talk about how do you KNOW what you want in a person? I try to persuade them to think that most people at that age don't know exactly what they want in another person, because they don't know what they want for themselves. How can a person try to find something they want when they don't even know what they want for themselves. At this point i may bring in divorce rates and the corresponding points to them.(look them up if you need to) I then introduce the idea that guys and girls put too much of emphasis on relationships at that age. Girls have friends they have deep conversations with, friends they go out and get drunk with, friends they hardly see, friends they exercise with...ect (they are very similar to guys in how their friend circle looks) I make the connection that there really is no reason other than a flawed social perception of what relationships should look like that inhibit the two sexes from having fun with each other. Everyone has a sexual need, being in a ****ty relationship you know won't work is a stupid way to fulfill that need. I then tie it all together and try to put myself in the friends with benefits part of her life.
hope this helped, the best part about it is that you convey exactly what you want out of the relationship. there isn't any hard letdowns, her friends act differently around you (in a sexual manner) and lastly but certainly not least is that you are being honest with a girl. If you lie to a girl, you can and will most certainly be reprimanded for it, it may be direct when she doesn't talk to you anymore, it may be indirect when she tells her friends that you are a lying pos.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:38 PM #152
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoidPoosening View Post
Every single adjective in that sentence is a matter of opinion. Well, it actually wasn't even a sentence until I added the period and capitalization.
um, obviously, that could be said about any attribute dip**** and i'm sorry but if you're memorizing all these moves to **** with a girls head to get in her pants you're a douche. you could spend a tenth of that time understanding the actual underlying social/psychological roots, internalize it, modify your 'game' and avoid being a fake piece of ****. women know about this ****, you're not being crafty. heard a hilarious story from my friend talking about a dude she was taking home but then he pulled out a strauss word game thing and that was it for him lol.

and wow, good for you? this is a ****ing paintball forum i only use punctuation or capitalization if it would otherwise be ambiguous or if it aides in lyrical cadence. lrn2 stream of consciousness brah, maybe you should read a book that isn't just a how-to for slimeballs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goumba View Post
You definitely seem like bobby bottle service jr

you're an idiot. I'm assuming this means that i shell out big bucks trying to get in random girls pants and look like a boss? I have never bought a girl a drink that wasn't owed, ever. Girls go to parties and clubs with the expectation of getting free drinks why the **** would you want to be one of many? psych 101 bro. but the vast majority of clubs are awesome if you're looking for mentally inept over-intoxicated ****s, which explains a lot about you two and why you're so confident in your game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7sephiroth_phantom View Post
stuff
DING DING DING

i'd rather have longterm fwbs with interesting girls i actually like as people than a ton of one-night stands with dumb *****es

Last edited by incobWTF : 08-15-2013 at 03:41 PM.
incobWTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:48 PM #153
JohnnyBananas

I read some of the PUA **** but like incob said...the root principles/underlying **** they talk about is the real meat of it. If you're following that **** step by step you're (unfortunately for yourself) completely devoid of any personality and are a tool.
JohnnyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:03 PM #154
veets13
Dirty Jerzey

**** *****es get money... end thread/
Ninja 68/45

Dynasty Fan Club #554
veets13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:26 PM #155
Not Ly$ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by veets13 View Post
**** *****es get money... end thread/
Not Ly$ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:30 PM #156
veets13
Dirty Jerzey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Ly$ol View Post
oh snap... you caught me
Ninja 68/45

Dynasty Fan Club #554
veets13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:48 PM #157
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
I read some of the PUA **** but like incob said...the root principles/underlying **** they talk about is the real meat of it. If you're following that **** step by step you're (unfortunately for yourself) completely devoid of any personality and are a tool.
This, this, this.

Edit: Also what Incob said.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:19 PM #158
Fuzzy R.

I talked to a girl once. She smiled. I smiled. It was nice.
Fuzzy R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:29 PM #159
I Have No Legs
What are birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy R. View Post
I talked to a girl once. She smiled. I smiled. It was nice.
Pics or shens.
University of Missouri

...That I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I Have No Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:20 PM #160
Fuzzy R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Have No Legs View Post
Pics or shens.
Honestly she's kind of ugly but she has the tits of a goddess.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:44 AM #161
Fuzzy R.

perfect size
perfect shape
perfect skin

nomnomnom

But she has a boyfriend and possibly half a dozen **** buddies so my chances of getting any of that are not so great.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:09 AM #162
DrewDodson89

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy R. View Post
Honestly she's kind of ugly but she has the tits of a goddess.
This is where you have should of stopped caring.

Kiwi!
ಠ_ಠ
DrewDodson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:45 AM #163
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

Quote:
ALSO question for you ST guys. Plans to get my game off the ground very soon. Here's the question:

If you ask a girl out (whether to dinner, to hang our, or anything really) and she says she has a boyfriend, what's a good response?

Not looking for something dbaggy like "that doesn't bother me" or something of the like. Anyone have experience with this? I don't have anyone in mind, but gotta be prepped come next semester
"Oh, I misunderstood you. I wish you two the best" and walk away/stop talking/responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
Ehh, timing can be appropriate for some things. I'm not looking to get married, but I feel I could settle down with a girl if I needed to. I don't make good money these days but if I loved her, I mean, damn.

Kids, on the other hand, I'm definitely wanting to wait on.
No ****

Quote:
Ooo I like both of those. Going to have to think of a few myself too! Just trying to be prepared for all scenarios, that's something a lot of girls will try and use as an excuse at college even if they don't have a boyfriend.
So walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
But I have to agree on the PUA statement. I'll go browse over those forums and I see guys that are incredibly insecure, live a lifestyle of lies and deception, and, at the end of the day, aren't happy with themselves at all.

I'd rather be myself.
You even go to those forums? ****, I wouldn't even know where to start looking for one...

Those guys are a bunch of ****ing losers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod88 View Post
2 things to use to your advantage
1. Confidence, Confidence rules all! No girl wants someone that isn't confident and that doesn't value themselves. If you don't value yourself why should she put a value on you.
2. Jealousy. You like a girl, she makes a bs excuse, cool go find a different girl that is close to as cute as her or better and flirt with her. Make friends with her even if you are totally disinterested and stick the other girl in the friend zone. Don't stop there. Keep on flirting, keep on talking with other girls. Then as soon as one shows interest in you and the girl that you like sees it, she will start paying attention then Jealously will take over (aka they want what they perceive they can't have). Girls are petty, use it to your advantage. Just my opinion/experience. It works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
i'd rather have longterm fwbs with interesting girls i actually like as people than a ton of one-night stands with dumb *****es
Bit of a contradiction, wouldn't ya say?

Nice to see this thread hasn't changed much...
Watermelondrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:50 AM #164
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

no not at all, if it is you're a ****ty/immature person
Old 08-17-2013, 08:32 AM #165
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

What the **** is a long term friend with benefits? Is she a girlfriend? Or a ****ty broad that likes the d as much as you?
Old 08-17-2013, 09:52 AM #166
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

um a friend who isn't in a relationship but has needs (like everyone else), our definition of **** obviously differs; mine doesn't include every girl with a sex drive...
Old 08-17-2013, 11:08 AM #167
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

Canadians.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:46 AM #168
Fuzzy R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewDodson89 View Post
This is where you have should of stopped caring.
Compared to me she is not ugly at all.

If I posted her pictures the ST alphas() would not be impressed.