Community Focus

Old 04-10-2014, 04:09 PM #1030
thatwassteezy
olive oil shots

thatwassteezy supports Pev's Paintball
thatwassteezy plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by aieou View Post
Got a girl's number at work tonight. It is something that I have sworn not to do since I was 17. Though, some rules were meant to be broken. It wasn't pretty, but I got it. For all of the other times I've been smooth with girls this one posed a larger challenge. Mainly because she liked me at first and I acted stoic, though now that I am at a different part of the building and away from her I decided to make it happen, kind of threw her off.
solid

she till interested in you though?

Xb1: OG steeeez
thatwassteezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2014, 05:57 PM #1031
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Got a girl's number at work tonight. It is something that I have sworn not to do since I was 17. Though, some rules were meant to be broken. It wasn't pretty, but I got it. For all of the other times I've been smooth with girls this one posed a larger challenge. Mainly because she liked me at first and I acted stoic, though now that I am at a different part of the building and away from her I decided to make it happen, kind of threw her off.
Is this a job or a career .

If it's b tore the number in the trash
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:31 PM #1032
Believe
FlognaW

Big dilemma happening fellas, never posted in here before but thought I would now since this has been going on for months.
I'll hit a few key notes so I don't have a tl;dr.

-Me and gf live in my parents house while she is going to school, also while I am working
-I plan on joining school once she gets out (due to supporting income)
-We have 5 dogs, (1 dog over the legal limit, even though 2 of them are rat dogs) one dog got into the neighbors yard
-He threw a BF and called animal control, animal control came to our house and found 5 dogs
-Parents are pissed because they got a hefty fine for 5 dogs and our dog in the neighbors yard, plus court dates
-They said GFs dog must go (one of the small dogs)
-GF thinks its not her fault, for it wasnt her dog
-Months go by with her dog going back and fourth between friend's homes
-Now she is stating she wants to move to her friends house with her dog, because her friend "doesnt have time" taking care of it, and ultimately get away from this BS
-I dont want her to go due to her friend living 1+hr away, and with my work schedule, we'd never see eachother

Now this....
-She graduates in 2.5 months, we plan to have an apartment right away with her, her lady friends, and I

What should I do? Let her stay with her friend for 2 months?
Or try and talk some sense into making her stay here and dealing with the dog situation somehow?
Or better yet, any better ideas?
Old 04-10-2014, 06:40 PM #1033
412 (Banned)

Do either of you have grandparents close by that can take care of the dog?

Or maybe an older established couple she might know
412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:50 PM #1034
thatwassteezy
olive oil shots

don't take this as an accusation; i'm genuinely curious: i take it it was one of your dogs that got in neighbor's yard then. why don't you put one of YOUR dog's somewhere else instead of your GFs dog, since it wasn't her fault? are the other 4 dogs all yours? or your parents?

Old 04-10-2014, 07:05 PM #1035
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe View Post
Big dilemma happening fellas, never posted in here before but thought I would now since this has been going on for months. I'll hit a few key notes so I don't have a tl;dr. -Me and gf live in my parents house while she is going to school, also while I am working -I plan on joining school once she gets out (due to supporting income) -We have 5 dogs, (1 dog over the legal limit, even though 2 of them are rat dogs) one dog got into the neighbors yard -He threw a BF and called animal control, animal control came to our house and found 5 dogs -Parents are pissed because they got a hefty fine for 5 dogs and our dog in the neighbors yard, plus court dates -They said GFs dog must go (one of the small dogs) -GF thinks its not her fault, for it wasnt her dog -Months go by with her dog going back and fourth between friend's homes -Now she is stating she wants to move to her friends house with her dog, because her friend "doesnt have time" taking care of it, and ultimately get away from this BS -I dont want her to go due to her friend living 1+hr away, and with my work schedule, we'd never see eachother Now this.... -She graduates in 2.5 months, we plan to have an apartment right away with her, her lady friends, and I What should I do? Let her stay with her friend for 2 months? Or try and talk some sense into making her stay here and dealing with the dog situation somehow? Or better yet, any better ideas?

Be a ***** and let her move out .

Or grow a set and say it's me or the dog your pick you move we are done .

Listen if the ***** chooses the dog over you , then that's not the ***** for you . Literally
Old 04-10-2014, 07:05 PM #1036
TheColorCute
I made this for you!

TheColorCute is a Paintball photographer
TheColorCute owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheColorCute supports Team VICIOUS
TheColorCute supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe View Post
Big dilemma happening fellas, never posted in here before but thought I would now since this has been going on for months.
I'll hit a few key notes so I don't have a tl;dr.

-Me and gf live in my parents house while she is going to school, also while I am working
-I plan on joining school once she gets out (due to supporting income)
-We have 5 dogs, (1 dog over the legal limit, even though 2 of them are rat dogs) one dog got into the neighbors yard
-He threw a BF and called animal control, animal control came to our house and found 5 dogs
-Parents are pissed because they got a hefty fine for 5 dogs and our dog in the neighbors yard, plus court dates
-They said GFs dog must go (one of the small dogs)
-GF thinks its not her fault, for it wasnt her dog
-Months go by with her dog going back and fourth between friend's homes
-Now she is stating she wants to move to her friends house with her dog, because her friend "doesnt have time" taking care of it, and ultimately get away from this BS
-I dont want her to go due to her friend living 1+hr away, and with my work schedule, we'd never see eachother

Now this....
-She graduates in 2.5 months, we plan to have an apartment right away with her, her lady friends, and I

What should I do? Let her stay with her friend for 2 months?
Or try and talk some sense into making her stay here and dealing with the dog situation somehow?
Or better yet, any better ideas?
Have you (or your parents) gone to court for the situation yet?
Originally posted by x420psykoticx: ""business casual" to me means a gold mini skirt and a see through haltertop"
Regal Ego11
Gloss Blood Red Dye NT
TheColorCute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:16 PM #1037
R2-D2
stormtroopers can't shoot

R2-D2 is an NCPA player
R2-D2 plays in the APPA D5 division
get rid of the dog
R2-D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:18 PM #1038
P1ayer
Alpha Centauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post

Listen if the ***** chooses the dog over you , then that's not the ***** for you . Literally

She can easily give the dog to a shelter and it'll go to a good home.
How much was the fine?

Watch that.
P1ayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:51 PM #1039
Believe
FlognaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatwassteezy View Post
don't take this as an accusation; i'm genuinely curious: i take it it was one of your dogs that got in neighbor's yard then. why don't you put one of YOUR dog's somewhere else instead of your GFs dog, since it wasn't her fault? are the other 4 dogs all yours? or your parents?
Thats her excuse is to get rid of the one who did it and for it to take responsibility, but my parents wouldnt let one of their dogs go for ww3.. So thats bringing up a whole new drama by itself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post

Thats actually what i just brought up when we talked and she made a quick uturn and now is talking about staying, but is still having a gnarly attitude with it all so i know its not over and its still bothering her

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheColorCute View Post
Have you (or your parents) gone to court for the situation yet?
Yeah my father went and had it pushed back to the 27th, he's negotiating with the judge stating the dog will only be with them for another handful of months and that she weighs ~5lbs and to not get his judge dick in a twist about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1ayer View Post

She can easily give the dog to a shelter and it'll go to a good home.
How much was the fine?
She wouldnt ever give up her dog, its one of those helpless ones that she thinks wouldnt survive without her. And the fine is just under 1k, so far
Old 04-11-2014, 01:21 PM #1040
asdfghjkl@123

asdfghjkl@123 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
asdfghjkl@123 supports Empire
Okay guys what am I supposed to do with a girl that just goes back and forth from guys... Like literally within 5 minutes of her talking/flirting with me and ignoring this other guy, she'll totally switch it around and flirt with him and ignore me.. How am I supposed to get her to like stop talking to him? I guess in other words how do I get a girl to stop being a hoe.. I'm really stumped on this one.. She's in a bunch of my classes so I can't really just stop talking to her.
Or like how am I supposed to "win her over" I guess..
I know some of you guys are pretty good with advice on this kinda stuff so help me out.. Haha
asdfghjkl@123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 01:26 PM #1041
412 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl@123 View Post
Okay guys what am I supposed to do with a girl that just goes back and forth from guys... Like literally within 5 minutes of her talking/flirting with me and ignoring this other guy, she'll totally switch it around and flirt with him and ignore me.. How am I supposed to get her to like stop talking to him? I guess in other words how do I get a girl to stop being a hoe.. I'm really stumped on this one.. She's in a bunch of my classes so I can't really just stop talking to her.
I know some of you guys are pretty good with advice on this kinda stuff so help me out.. Haha
Girls like that aren't worth thinking over bro

It's fun to flirt and stuff in class but that's all she's good for

Be the chill guy that doesn't care what else she does

Dont seek out her attention but give her attention when she comes to you

You're above her and you know it

And if she ever wants to hang out she wants the d so give it up if you are feeling it
412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:25 PM #1042
Believe
FlognaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 412 View Post
Dont seek out her attention but give her attention when she comes to you
This exactly, but to an extent. Because what she wants is attention, if you don't give that to her at the right times, she will come crawling to you with her legs wide open and forget about that other guy. But for the time being, she is using both of you. Act like you can get any girl you want, without telling her that, so basically be super confident, then again dont give a **** when she leaves
Old 04-11-2014, 03:34 PM #1043
thatwassteezy
olive oil shots

Quote:
i used to talk to a girl like that. extremely beautiful, sweet, not too bright and a tad crazy, but that was okay. she would constantly be texting/hanging out with other dudes while being extremely flirty with all of them, including me.

like the dudes above said, these types of girls seek attention, so they will look for it where they can. now, this isn't to say that they're bad at relationships/can't commit, just that they take advantage of being single, if that makes sense haha.

if you really want to start something with her or get laid or something, you gotta make a move on her so SHE knows that you want something more. or if you don't want a relationship or anything more, just drop her and she'll likely be fine with the other dudes she's talking to.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:12 PM #1044
$h0cK3r
TEH SHOCKER

has been a member for 10 years
Just rape her dad

GOOGLE FTW
$h0cK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:55 PM #1045
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk

xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Have you ever negotiated with someone for an item? You never let them know how bad you want the item. Same for this girl you think you can't just stop talking to her because she is in your class but not talking to her is exactly what she needs. Make her wonder why she's not getting attention from you. Make her wonder what she did to push you away. Make her come to you! Never ask her to come hang out with you, instead make her either ask you what your weekend plans are or casually drop hints about things you are into and make her find you... Worst case you move on best case she comes around. It's a numbers game man why waste your time with this flip flop when instead you could focus your efforts on girls with more potential
Old 04-12-2014, 12:41 AM #1046
AlienBoy

Pray for her, story in the bible describes a man Hosea who was told by god to go and find a promiscuous wife and have children with her. At first things were fine they were a solid couple then after awhile she would leave during the evening and go see other men and eventually she quit hiding it from Hosea and she would be gone for all hours of the day and Hosea would see his wife coming out of the bars all haggard and worn out she would let men pay to see her for a couple of hours, long story short Hosea purchased his wife back from an alley way where salves auction off women to pay off their debts. God did this to show Israel how it feels to be abandoned by people the peoples turned against god to follow false gods and live a life of sin, adultery. He will restore the faith back into the people by using people like Hosea to show Israelites a meaningful message.

Pray for your friend and ask Jesus to step into her life and show her men won't get her nowhere, faith and Jesus will.
AlienBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:24 AM #1047
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Okay guys what am I supposed to do with a girl that just goes back and forth from guys... Like literally within 5 minutes of her talking/flirting with me and ignoring this other guy, she'll totally switch it around and flirt with him and ignore me.. How am I supposed to get her to like stop talking to him? I guess in other words how do I get a girl to stop being a hoe.. I'm really stumped on this one.. She's in a bunch of my classes so I can't really just stop talking to her. Or like how am I supposed to "win her over" I guess.. I know some of you guys are pretty good with advice on this kinda stuff so help me out.. Haha
Stop being a pusssy and have sex with the other guy she will get super jelly and leap frog your dick.

**** another girl or spit some game to another girl get some interest do it in front of her , have her see that you go heavy in the paint for a lot of birches. **** these ****s , see if she warms up then **** her and pass her to the next dude .

That's a **** and call you when I'm horny type of girl
Old 04-12-2014, 01:26 AM #1048
aieou
Presence of Mind

aieou is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatwassteezy View Post
solid

she till interested in you though?
Yes. Talked to her a few days later and acted like nothing had happened. She was a little awkward at first, though evened out later. Planning to text her tomorrow.

Something that I have learned is that getting a phone number is the easy part. Getting them to reply accordingly and meet is the true challenge. We shall see. Everything is lining up to be in my favor, though.

Quote:
We all want what we can't have. The more that you ignore her, the more your value is increased.

Last edited by aieou : 04-12-2014 at 01:40 AM.
aieou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:28 PM #1049
TheColorCute
I made this for you!

TheColorCute is a Paintball photographer
TheColorCute owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheColorCute supports Team VICIOUS
TheColorCute supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Something that I have learned is that getting a phone number is the easy part. Getting them to reply accordingly and meet is the true challenge. We shall see. Everything is lining up to be in my favor, though.
Exactly. This is more directed to the class as a whole: You do that by conveying to them that you're an interesting and fun person to talk to. Consistently make them laugh, make them think (which isn't always a good thing for some girls, so use that accordingly.) Make them wonder about you, make them want to learn more about you. This is what makes them want to continue talking to you, and effectively, hang out with you, which is your end goal at this stage.
Originally posted by x420psykoticx: ""business casual" to me means a gold mini skirt and a see through haltertop"
Regal Ego11
Gloss Blood Red Dye NT

Last edited by TheColorCute : 04-12-2014 at 01:31 PM.
TheColorCute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:04 AM #1050
asdfghjkl@123

asdfghjkl@123 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
asdfghjkl@123 supports Empire
Alright well I ignored her all day Friday, then she texts me telling me she wants to go to the movies. Alright whatever let's go then 40 minutes before I'm supposed to come pick her up she blows me off..? With some lame excuse about her track meet the next morning and whatnot, says she's sorry and still wants to go to go out sometime blah blah blah.. Now what?
asdfghjkl@123 is offline   Reply With Quote