Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-20-2013, 12:05 AM #946
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsseric12 View Post
she accepted but doesn't really seem thrilled about the idea. What do
If you're concerned about her being thrilled; thrill her. Be creative and put some thought into your upcoming date. Just be yourself.

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Mr.Familiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2013, 12:33 AM #947
Rsseric12

Shes been talking about how she wants to see Anchorman 2 soooo bad and my new business just got a commercial on the movie screen at our local theatre. I figured I can check out my commercial and take her out but honestly the movies would probably be the last thing I'd want to do on a date
Rsseric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:40 AM #948
Big_Dangerous
We're All Recycled Stars!

Annual Supporting Member
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Shes been talking about how she wants to see Anchorman 2 soooo bad and my new business just got a commercial on the movie screen at our local theatre. I figured I can check out my commercial and take her out but honestly the movies would probably be the last thing I'd want to do on a date
Yeah seeing a movie is not such a great first date. Keep it simple man, and just meet up for tea/coffee and have a conversation.
Big_Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:49 AM #949
Rsseric12

Hell yea, I'm trying to think of something else exciting to do but Houston is lame as ****, and even the remotely fun things to do are about an hour drive away from where we live.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:08 AM #950
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Do one of those "paint and wine" things. You each get a glass of wine and go to a studio and just paint. I've never done it, but I've seen quite a few of my friends on facebook post pictures and it actually looks pretty fun.

"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 12-20-2013, 01:35 AM #951
Big_Dangerous
We're All Recycled Stars!

Annual Supporting Member
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Hell yea, I'm trying to think of something else exciting to do but Houston is lame as ****, and even the remotely fun things to do are about an hour drive away from where we live.
What area of Houston are you in?
Big_Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:55 AM #952
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
I'll provide this thread with an actual related question. This girl I used to mess around with a little bit in high school works at the Starbucks I go to almost every day so I run into her pretty often and usually talk for a little, so I invited her out with me sometime soon, she accepted but doesn't really seem thrilled about the idea. What do
Quote:
Movies arnt terrible not a lot of talking but your not going jt increase attraction by leaps and bounds . Movies is like a draw move imop .

Do the texans have a home game ? Tickets would be dirt cheap due to the texans sucking . .

Maybe a rodeo if she is more southern .

Lived near Brasil on westhemier that place wasn't terrible . Or try down house or petrol station (your 21 right ? ) If your not there's this kind of fun electric go kart place near island something paintball store .

Yeah I hated ****ing Houston. Move to Austin if you get the chance or DFW. Hate is strong but I would rather live in any other city minus Detroit I think . Or Tampa. .
Quote:
If it's summer Galveston island has a lot of cool ****. Also you can get your rage on if she likes house stick to the area away from the ocean by the cruise ships and if she is more southern the street along the ocean is better.

I lived in the galleria area of Houston for 4 months before .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Familiar View Post
Do one of those "paint and wine" things. You each get a glass of wine and go to a studio and just paint. I've never done it, but I've seen quite a few of my friends on facebook post pictures and it actually looks pretty fun.
Awesome idea for NYC or maybe Austin Texas . In Houston it would be harder to find one .

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:20 AM #953
Rsseric12

Yea it wouldnt be so bad if I lived in The Heights or more on the West side or something but I live way far on the East side which is the ghettoist part basically in Baytown. I know some really cool places to eat in the Heights with kind of an "Austin, Texas" type of feel that I know she would dig so thinking of maybe taking her there.

Edit: **** even thats like a 30 minute drive though, might as well take her to some cool places I know up North if were gonna be way up there

Last edited by Rsseric12 : 12-20-2013 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:29 AM #954
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Yea it wouldnt be so bad if I lived in The Heights or more on the West side or something but I live way far on the East side which is the ghettoist part basically in Baytown. I know some really cool places to eat in the Heights with kind of an "Austin, Texas" type of feel that I know she would dig so thinking of maybe taking her there. Edit: **** even thats like a 30 minute drive though, might as well take her to some cool places I know up North if were gonna be way up there
Are you. 21 ?

There is this cool thing where you go on this 10 person bike tour the city and drink beer I know where it leaves from in Austin , in Houston not sure but it drives down westhemier

Old 12-20-2013, 10:17 AM #955
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
Are you. 21 ? There is this cool thing where you go on this 10 person bike tour the city and drink beer I know where it leaves from in Austin , in Houston not sure but it drives down westhemier
they have those here. I was tempted to do it with some people but decided to just go to bars we wanted to instead lol
My Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:03 AM #956
Rsseric12

Nope I'm 19. But I'm over thinking the **** outta this, anchorman is supposed to be hilarious so well just watch it and ill see if she is down to do a something after

Plus I wanna see my damn commercial already
Old 12-20-2013, 11:40 AM #957
patedirtysouth

patedirtysouth plays in the PSP
patedirtysouth donated to help Peyton Trent
patedirtysouth supports our troops
patedirtysouth is an NCPA player
Quote:
Nope I'm 19. But I'm over thinking the **** outta this, anchorman is supposed to be hilarious so well just watch it and ill see if she is down to do a something after

Plus I wanna see my damn commercial already
Yeah, exactly. Have a naturally good time. She will likely have one as well and see the value you can possibly bring to her life. don't get to wrapped up in just hanging out one time though.

Not dating WOMEN as hot as you wished you were? Change that tomorrow at http://positivechangeusa.com/persona...opment/dating/
patedirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:39 PM #958
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Quote:
so well just watch it and ill see if she is down to do a something after
froyo is a good choice to keep the night going. it's nothing exciting, but it helps promote rapport for a first date type thing and should be easy to get a 2nd date. don't start off too strong for your situation, imo.

Old 12-20-2013, 10:29 PM #959
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dangerous View Post
Yeah seeing a movie is not such a great first date. Keep it simple man, and just meet up for tea/coffee and have a conversation.
Anchorman 2 would be a perfect movie for a date. The previews alone have me rolling. Just take her out to dinner before or after or some **** like that, you'll be good.
Watermelondrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:31 PM #960
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

Quote:
Are you. 21 ?

There is this cool thing where you go on this 10 person bike tour the city and drink beer I know where it leaves from in Austin , in Houston not sure but it drives down westhemier
I don't know the laws in TX, but you can get a DWI for riding a bike drunk in NYS. As well as a lawnmower, Segway, etc.
Watermelondrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:56 AM #961
$h0cK3r
TEH SHOCKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelondrea View Post
I don't know the laws in TX, but you can get a DWI for riding a bike drunk in NYS. As well as a lawnmower, Segway, etc.
That's everywhere

GOOGLE FTW
$h0cK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:54 AM #962
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelondrea View Post
Your just peddling . A paid dude steers and there's a bar tender

Old 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM #963
patedirtysouth

patedirtysouth plays in the PSP
patedirtysouth donated to help Peyton Trent
patedirtysouth supports our troops
patedirtysouth is an NCPA player
Quote:
Your just peddling . A paid dude steers and there's a bar tender
It depends on the states laws.. It's open container in some area/state.

Not dating WOMEN as hot as you wished you were? Change that tomorrow at http://positivechangeusa.com/persona...opment/dating/
patedirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:27 PM #964
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by patedirtysouth View Post
It depends on the states laws.. It's open container in some area/state.
It's Texas , everything's legal in Texas .

Google bike beer tour it's in Portland Texas etc

Old 12-23-2013, 08:13 AM #965
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Found this Gem in ST. I would have summed it up to 1 word alcohol .

Didn't agree with the guy at first but he has some good points . I personally would just close to ****ing them then bail out. Kind of like hitting a home run at the batting cages but not running the bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkMachine View Post
I've been writing about scum-bagging on chicks since my PB days. I thought you guys may enjoy this fine essay. I feel like people have this idea that the guys who do well with women are also the most choosey when it comes to the physical appearance of their partners. Or, at least that they should be the most choosey. This makes sense, right? If you have the ability to pick the fruit from the top of the tree, why dine shoulder to shoulder with peasants on the low hanging ****? Shouldn’t your standards rise in proportion to your game? I’ve considered this question extensively, from all angles, and time and time again I arrive at the same conclusion: **** no. Standards should be low no matter who you are–and they should stay that way. I’m so strongly opposed to society placing value on men’s careful sexual selection that my own ability to offer some logical support for the idea in the first paragraph makes me uncomfortable. That’s how detrimental I believe it is to male culture. I’ll explain further, but, for now, consider yourself licensed to slap the next lost soul who gives you **** for trying to mouth **** an ugly on the sly. I wouldn’t even say that the opposite of the better-player-fewer-beaters theory is true: I would say there’s a causal relationship between willingness to **** sketchy chicks and the ability to pull hot ones. If a guy’s compelled to **** just for the sake of ****ing, as being unselective would indicate, he’s entered into a healthy relationship with his sex drive. The never-ending journey to satisfy it will inevitably result in him becoming better at seducing all women, meaning that a few trophy girls are bound to fall in his lap eventually. He’s the guy who goes to the batting cages every day versus the guys who only practice their hitting in game situations. The other guys may laugh at him for strapping on his rental helmet and taking swings at all the bumpy, misshapen yellow balls that come his way, but who do you think shines when it actually counts? Who’s more likely to get on base under the bright lights of the stadium, when bleachers are packed and the stakes are highest? Let me clear up what may be a point of confusion: a good player has high standards for the girls he dates and is seen in public with, but almost none when it comes to random hook-ups. Obviously, most of your time and effort should be put into pursuing high quality women who get you excited–“projects,” as I call them–but not at the exclusion of lesser girls, especially if the lesser girls require little to no work and there’s nobody around to see it. I’m like a great white: in front of the other sharks, I’m taking down dolphins and sea lions–but if you cut open my stomach you’re going to find a bunch of seagulls, a few jellyfish, and an old tire that fell off a tugboat. Why not? The way I see it, when I’m in my 70’s and too old to get laid, every decision my younger self made to pass on sex will be a decision I regret. Do you think that, at that age, I’ll feel pride when reflecting on the ****ty 4 I passed on in a bar one night during my senior year? **** no–I’ll consider myself an idiot for not sliding into that ***** broad side while the option of sliding into any ***** was still on the table. Now, I’m not saying that I have the lowest standards of anyone I know, but if God gave me a bottle of whiskey and started teleporting increasingly ugly girls into my bed, just to see how far I would go, He’d probably already have banished me to the 10th level of hell. But seriously, one thing unites all my biggest player buddies: they’re dogs. Most are in the Century Club (meaning they ****ed 100 girls for membership), and a few are in even in the multi-century range. When you’re at those numbers, not everything up on the trophy shelf is going to be pretty, but a few pigs in the mix hasn’t stopped my most skilled buddies from banging a **** load of insanely gorgeous girls, too. Maybe the best example of this comes from a night in Vegas with the biggest player I know–a guy who, on top of class-A game, has a degree of fame that lands him all varieties of model-type girls, in basically unlimited quantities. The guy’s effect on women is ridiculous–I’ve actually seen him be raped. The chick pulled out his cock when he was passed out drunk, jerked it off a bit, and then tried desperately to stick it up her box for about a minute. I watched all this from the bathroom with a girl I was trying to ****. So what happened a year later when I came up to his hotel room with one of the ugliest girls I’ve ever seen? Did he scoff at my catch, name-drop the latest model he was inside of, and tell me to **** off? Of course he didn’t. We ran a train on her. And this was the ugliest girl I’ve ever slept with. She looked like a caricature of a butch lesbian who’d been beaten within inches of her life with a baseball bat. An added victory for me came when his fame actually backfired, because of course the girl chose him as her cuddle partner when we all passed out. But what I don’t think he knows, even to this day, is that I finished on her tits earlier, and no post-sex shower was taken. Shark similes, tag teams, and pearl necklaces aside, having too high of standards can cripple you. The truth is, most guys aren’t hyper selective of girls they hook up with because of some aesthetic preference; they’re doing it to shield their ego from the criticism and disapproval of others. But in any aspect of life, the opinion of “the others” is one of the last things you should care about. The perennial critics–whether they choose to target somebody’s lifestyle or art–are just leeches. They produce nothing, and hating on somebody they’re jealous of is the closest they can get to living their lives the way they want to. Forget about what others think. Know that being a player isn’t about maintaining some kind of flawless reputation. It isn’t about never getting rejected and only hooking up with 9’s. I’ve done pretty well, but in addition to my successes I’m equally willing to talk about being dumped by girls I loved, about having girls I was obsessed with stop answering my texts and refusing to acknowledge me in person. I’ve had thousands of lesser rejections since I started developing my game in the 2nd or 3rd grade, and yes–I’ve hooked up with many beat *** chicks. But all of that was (and continues to be) largely responsible for my success. All the failures and embarrassments are part of the journey, and I’m a richer person because of them. After all, as men, what are we if not just walking sacks of sperm and testosterone? We all want to get our dicks touched as often as possible, and the bone structure and body type of the perpetrator isn’t always relevant–especially if they just use their mouth or hands. Don’t let the cowardly opinions of others discourage you from living life the way you want to, and definitely don’t let them cheat you out of a learning experience. Or a classic story. *Note to any legal professionals reading this: if any of you want to make some money bringing the aforementioned female rapist to justice, I’m game. I think I found her on Facebook. Shoot me an email and let’s talk business.

Old 12-24-2013, 12:15 PM #966
R2-D2
stormtroopers can't shoot

R2-D2 is an NCPA player
R2-D2 plays in the APPA D4 division
that dude sums up my thinking wonderfully.
R2-D2 is offline   Reply With Quote