yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
Girl hit up my buddy last night (late, like 3am-ish) and told him to bring me along (I had met her roommate once and there was some chemistry). I mean, maybe I jumped the gun assuming we were just gonna smash them both out....end up chilling with them for a while my buddy brings the one girl to her room and its just me and the other chick on her futon (she had even changed at this point and flattened the futon out). I go to hook up with her and I get denied. And then she makes the move to just fall asleep on me...

At that point I'm just like alright whats going on. She's all, "I'm tireddd." Then she goes, "so like what year are you." I go, "are you serious? I think I should leave." Then I just got up, put my clothes back on and dipped.

Looking back on it I don't know if that was the right move, but I felt duped at the time and was a little heated.
****ing STELLAR !

We give my boy **** non stop for the night a girl said ill sleep with you but I won't sleep with you (had a really funny story with it ). For not leaving her apartment .

But don't give her what she wants . You showed her your no beggar and you don't take any thing she throws your way . I have an over the top bro (he has definitly ****ed 75+ *****es so he is a chAracter ) and he will randomly get up in his room and start playing WOW or ffxiv if she gets shut down . And he does the no no I respect when I woman says no. And then a oh no it's not you it's me. Like once I'm out of the mood you know I it just totally stops it . They then try to convince him to **** them and he is like idk I'm not really feeling it anymore . They pretty much beg him to **** him . Mind you for every one he hits a home run on another will just pass out or go home .

It's the right move

In wildwood for the 1st time with my girlfriend man so many amazing single memories in this place .

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2013, 01:37 AM #485
JohnnyBananas

Solid.

The WoW/FF thing is hilarious.

Last edited by JohnnyBananas : 09-21-2013 at 01:39 AM.
JohnnyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:52 AM #486
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
Solid.

The WoW/FF thing is hilarious.
It's insane . It's funny because he has no balls in person like opening but he is insanely in shape so just used plenty of fish to bang then out .

So I was so surprised when he told me that . But the key is that I could naturally see him doing that . It's not an act he actually truly believes it. Like the dudes really selfish and clueless at times and I could see him actually wanting to raid in wow rather than getting the D wet

Last edited by yuik : 09-21-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:39 PM #487
East告de
inconceivable

has been a member for 10 years
East告de is BST Trusted
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
haha more power to him. the more girls see that dudes won't die if they don't get any action the less power they have.
JerZey Storm
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:46 PM #488
East告de
inconceivable

East告de is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
I feel like you would be more of a fan of a online dating site where you enter parameters and say walla spin me up my ideal girlfriend and insert her in my life organically .

Here's the things that I was willing to say ok this works in a gf and ill settle down
(Mind you I have worked on Wall Street , worked in Houston , worked in silicon valley went to school on the east coast in an urban environment and to a big 10 school in the Midwest for grad school) and spent a summer and winters in Montreal . So I wasn't meeting frat / bar ****s I was meeting very different types of females. Actually I'm huge on day game and meeting girls sober and setting up hang outs before the night starts so you enter the nightlife with your own group aka so your already pumped up . (And you have them in the back pocket ).

Things that I wanted and wouldn't consider someone that didn't meet them
- not older than me
- not easily influenced by her friends
- non smoker
- never done drugs before (I haven't which surprises most people considering some of my friends )
- engineer or some sort of science / math major or job (aka a non bull**** non intellectual career so no HR girls or marketing experts ) might take a pass on someone involved in politics as a lobbyist for the NRA or a tobacco company (would be sexy as hell and if money didn't mater I would love to do that )
- good family values (good relationships with them )
- non violent drinker
- not a liability when going out
- can dance
- prefers house music (might have made an exception for tolerates )
- can tolerate drunken *******s (crowds I hang with )
- doesn't give me **** for being a douche / bro at times (like think being GRONK but not having a Staten Island girl constantly *****ing , or ever *****ing )
- physically active or wiling to give it their all
- hockey tolerant / supportive
- nfl tolerant / supportive
- not short hair
- paintball / ski trip tolerant (participant for skiing )
- swallow / anal / let's me go heavy in the paint
- decent empathizer (for all people not just me , like for a car salesman , her friend , a random angry dude , a crying girl at a club ). We can sum this up as a non clueless dumb *****
- not racist
- tolerate racist people
- at least B cup
- clear set of goals and determined to achieve them (none of this fate bull****) aka driven girl

Now yes finding " one " was the goal . But I was not willing to commit or show any interest level over 33% to anything that didn't meet all of these . Thus I needed to interview a bunch to make sure I was happy .

I don't try things out and see how they ride . I do my research before hand and then jump on what I want when I find it . I just have a longer list than some may have a broad requirement of maybe just a well off non Asian girl .
if you seriously try to set up a checklist of criteria for every aspect of your life the way you do for this one then you're way out of my range of opinion or help.. i think the way you are going about it is the absolute worst way to do it. what happens if you turn away that 67% of girls who dont fit all your needs to find the one girl who does and she doesn't want anything to do with you? You're not perfect dude, and who's to say that magical girl you're looking for doesn't have her own checklist and you don't fit her criteria. If you aren't flexible and willing to take risks, you're forever alone.
JerZey Storm
Old 09-21-2013, 08:35 PM #489
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by East告de View Post

if you seriously try to set up a checklist of criteria for every aspect of your life the way you do for this one then you're way out of my range of opinion or help.. i think the way you are going about it is the absolute worst way to do it. what happens if you turn away that 67% of girls who dont fit all your needs to find the one girl who does and she doesn't want anything to do with you? You're not perfect dude, and who's to say that magical girl you're looking for doesn't have her own checklist and you don't fit her criteria. If you aren't flexible and willing to take risks, you're forever alone.
This is why I busted my *** going ham with *****es . While other guys were like (dude in not feeling talking to *****es right now lets just wait till we start drinking ), people like me were already eliminating 30% of the females by taking them off the menu before all the other chumps got their beer courage .

2 of my friends said this to me at cancun in spring break . Me and the other guy got laid the night , they didn't .

You adapt if your aiming to hit a curve ball and can't you start swinging on other pitches once you give up. I was able to hit the curve ball so I never had to give up .

Also I would rather be single and get my D wet than settle for a girl that didn't meet my list. (Ie smoked or was disrespectful to her family). I couldn't work with it .

Old 09-23-2013, 06:42 PM #490
R2-D2
stormtroopers can't shoot

R2-D2 is an NCPA player
R2-D2 plays in the APPA D4 division
I ain't kissin no woman that tastes like ashtray
R2-D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:24 AM #491
East告de
inconceivable

East告de is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
This is why I busted my *** going ham with *****es . While other guys were like (dude in not feeling talking to *****es right now lets just wait till we start drinking ), people like me were already eliminating 30% of the females by taking them off the menu before all the other chumps got their beer courage .

2 of my friends said this to me at cancun in spring break . Me and the other guy got laid the night , they didn't .

You adapt if your aiming to hit a curve ball and can't you start swinging on other pitches once you give up. I was able to hit the curve ball so I never had to give up .

Also I would rather be single and get my D wet than settle for a girl that didn't meet my list. (Ie smoked or was disrespectful to her family). I couldn't work with it .
i just hope for your sake when you find the girl that fits every criteria on your list that she doesn't have a list of her own.

hate to say it dude but basing off what i read, you've got a really good shot at
JerZey Storm
Old 09-25-2013, 10:57 AM #492
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
i just hope for your sake when you find the girl that fits every criteria on your list that she doesn't have a list of her own.

hate to say it dude but basing off what i read, you've got a really good shot at
After being in a relationship for 1 year 1 month ill beg to differ . Mind you I was single and loving it for 5 years before it .

And if I was willing to include women older than me I could have easily gone into a relationship before . I just didn't want to settle / give right away . And it's not like I was miserable I was having alot of fun . It just took alot of work to have that much fun.

Getting your dick wet can become like a second time job if you get really into it . Expanding social groups , working the day game . Networking .

**** isn't as easy as making a basket in the slam dunk contest . It's more like bringing the bobcats to the playoffs

Old 09-25-2013, 11:02 AM #493
East告de
inconceivable

East告de is BST Trusted
i know you dont know me well and probably arent familiar with my previous posts but 3-4 years ago I was posting in these threads covering all the details from hoe running to having a real relationship. i've ****ed enough girls that I've lost count and have a hard time remembering faces for most,I've done the full-time-man-hoe job, texting 3-4 girls at a time, 400 texts a day, etc. That **** is irrelevant since you can **** 1000 girls in a day and still be alone as **** when you go home at night.
You're honestly confusing what I'm saying - I'm glad you found a girlfriend, I hate people who rag on other people's significant others so I won't even go there, but I'm willing to bet one of my testicles that she's not perfect and doesn't fit every requirement on your list. If she does, then I need to see a picture because I've never seen perfection before.
I love my girlfriend, Ill probably marry my girlfriend, she makes me happy, but she isn't perfect and I sure as **** don't expect her to be something I can't be.
JerZey Storm
Old 09-25-2013, 11:41 AM #494
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
i know you dont know me well and probably arent familiar with my previous posts but 3-4 years ago I was posting in these threads covering all the details from hoe running to having a real relationship. i've ****ed enough girls that I've lost count and have a hard time remembering faces for most,I've done the full-time-man-hoe job, texting 3-4 girls at a time, 400 texts a day, etc. That **** is irrelevant since you can **** 1000 girls in a day and still be alone as **** when you go home at night.
You're honestly confusing what I'm saying - I'm glad you found a girlfriend, I hate people who rag on other people's significant others so I won't even go there, but I'm willing to bet one of my testicles that she's not perfect and doesn't fit every requirement on your list. If she does, then I need to see a picture because I've never seen perfection before.
I love my girlfriend, Ill probably marry my girlfriend, she makes me happy, but she isn't perfect and I sure as **** don't expect her to be something I can't be.
The 400 texts a day is insane . Not like its not possible and I know girls who do it . But that is a key problem with guys who don't follow Doc loves system . By attaching yourself on such a tight feedback loop of modern communication you end up putting more work in than is needed and her interest level drops .

She does . I just re red the list . The only one that can be debated is can dance . She can dance but I know girls who dance better . I also know girls who dance worse .

And in not looking for perfection notice I didn't Say making 120+k a year or run a 6 min mile etc. that's just my list .

The only physical requirements I had was not short hair and at least a b cup which I think is 30% of America (including guys ) . So picturing perfection would be looking at 1/3 or 1/4 Americans based on the physical aspects of my list .

Badass just noticed you were from the 732 . Was raised in the 973. Alot of NJ people on here .

Old 09-25-2013, 11:57 AM #495
East告de
inconceivable

East告de is BST Trusted
yup, im from central NJ..alot of NJ people period lol, plus apparently paintwars is still big in NJ..i wouldnt know, i put my gear down 5 years ago and never looked back haha.

i think we're both making solid arguments for different sides of the same coin. I agree 400 texts is excessive, it got old and frankly it became just another drag on my day, but I was really trying to make the point that I've been there.

Just one last thought - perfection is, for all intents and purposes, subjective. Looking for the "perfect" woman is going to be a different list of attributes for every one - so she may not make 120k, that's true, but if it's not on your list you either don't think its reasonable or you don't think that that is necessary to qualify as the perfect girl.
As for physical requirements, I hear you, and I disagree - my girlfriend has the smallest breasts of anyone I've dated , and I'm a boob guy..like, majorly. But she makes me happy, she's still beautiful as hell, and to be honest, i'm not perfect, I'm sure I don't fit every one of her categories of perfection if she was to make a list, but we're close enough, and as cliche as it may be, your imperfections make you perfect when you love someone. It's a balancing act, not an all or nothing.
Who knows, I'm 27, it took me a long time to get a handle on all of this . I dated a girl for 5 years until I was 21, I would've married her had some serious **** not gone down, and I would've been ****ED if I did. She was so far from perfect, but I was blinded but what I thought was perfection. It takes alot of time and agony to realize what's truly important. Being able to dance,not taking it in the ***, not a liability when going out are SO unimportant, so juvenile and truly insulting as "must-haves." It's honestly stupid. What if this girl was great to you, made tons of money, had a great body and personality but wasn't okay with taking it from behind? She's a no go? What if you find the PERFECT girl, she fits all your needs, but since you won't let her stick a finger in YOUR butt, she's out.. imagine how you'd feel about that
JerZey Storm
Old 09-25-2013, 12:04 PM #496
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
yup, im from central NJ..alot of NJ people period lol, plus apparently paintwars is still big in NJ..i wouldnt know, i put my gear down 5 years ago and never looked back haha.

i think we're both making solid arguments for different sides of the same coin. I agree 400 texts is excessive, it got old and frankly it became just another drag on my day, but I was really trying to make the point that I've been there.

Just one last thought - perfection is, for all intents and purposes, subjective. Looking for the "perfect" woman is going to be a different list of attributes for every one - so she may not make 120k, that's true, but if it's not on your list you either don't think its reasonable or you don't think that that is necessary to qualify as the perfect girl.
As for physical requirements, I hear you, and I disagree - my girlfriend has the smallest breasts of anyone I've dated , and I'm a boob guy..like, majorly. But she makes me happy, she's still beautiful as hell, and to be honest, i'm not perfect, I'm sure I don't fit every one of her categories of perfection if she was to make a list, but we're close enough, and as cliche as it may be, your imperfections make you perfect when you love someone. It's a balancing act, not an all or nothing.
Who knows, I'm 27, it took me a long time to get a handle on all of this . I dated a girl for 5 years until I was 21, I would've married her had some serious **** not gone down, and I would've been ****ED if I did. She was so far from perfect, but I was blinded but what I thought was perfection. It takes alot of time and agony to realize what's truly important. Being able to dance,not taking it in the ***, not a liability when going out are SO unimportant, so juvenile and truly insulting as "must-haves." It's honestly stupid. What if this girl was great to you, made tons of money, had a great body and personality but wasn't okay with taking it from behind? She's a no go? What if you find the PERFECT girl, she fits all your needs, but since you won't let her stick a finger in YOUR butt, she's out.. imagine how you'd feel about that
I would most likely continue to want it and when people want things they work towards them . Hence I would find it on the side and **** up that relationship . Or maybe when on a work trip to brazil be like **** it's been forever since I got that let me make it happen real quick.

Which is why you see so many people ruining their marriages these days . Look at war of the roses on KTU .

The liability when going out is huge . That's probally my first requirement because I had 2 steady **** buddies that I really considered committing to but whenever I went out I always said I could never date her . Like the typical Staten Island bull**** (one was from Staten Island one wasn't) but the whole omg that ***** is talking about me look she just looked over hear I think I'm going to spill a drink on her . **** like that is funny unless your dating the person saying that .

Old 09-25-2013, 12:13 PM #497
East告de
inconceivable

East告de is BST Trusted
dude, you're going out drinking, you're requirements is that she has to be okay with you being a douche/bro when you go out, but you don't give her the same respect in return? You can get drunk and be a total douchebag but if she drinks and does what ALL girls do, she's out? Fail 1

You would cheat on your girl if she was everything you wanted but didn't enjoy anal? I honestly feel bad for whoever you end up with. I don't mean to be rude, but you're clearly still maturing. You need to learn some values and some self-restraint, not cross a girl off your list because she doesn't want your gross dick where she poops. Fail 2

I'm definitely done with this particular conversation, I don't think you're going to gain anything from what I'm saying because you've put together a convoluted system that will work for you and no one else..and really, won't work for you either, you just think it will. Good luck and god speed .
JerZey Storm

Last edited by East告de : 09-25-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:44 PM #498
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk

xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Old 09-25-2013, 01:50 PM #499
East告de
inconceivable

East告de is BST Trusted
lol not really, actually it was a fairly intellectual conversation between 2 people who have different ideas. crazy, really, for small talk
JerZey Storm
Old 09-25-2013, 07:30 PM #500
nickvan

nickvan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
nickvan plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
lol not really, actually it was a fairly intellectual conversation between 2 people who have different ideas. crazy, really, for small talk
Ive been reading the last page of the conversation... Its really interesting. both of you have good points but where he falls short (again no offense yuik) but there arent many girls that will fit that list from top to bottom. The fact that if a girl isnt completely perfect she'll be a no go that doesnt make sense.

But thats just my two cents. It was a good conversation and makes you think a little bit.
nickvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:45 PM #501
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

I just think making lists is silly. I do NOT have a list of what I want in a girl. I mean, I can think of things I'd like, for example, I'd love to find a girl who shares my passion of cars. But nothing is a must. So long as I'm happy with her, well, that's what matters.

My current girl is a bit different than my norm but, at the end of the day, even though she doesn't fit as many checkmarks as I would imagine some of my ex's would, she makes me happy and I can appreciate that a lot more than some girl who meets all my requirements.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:41 PM #502
East告de
inconceivable

East告de is BST Trusted
/\ and that ladies and gentleman is exactly the point. Making a list only shines light on otherwise irrelevant shortcomings. So she's not a great dancer or she isn't an engineer .. Honestly, it's not that big a deal.. UNLESS you have a ridiculous 2 page checklist with which to sit down at night with your glass of wine and your cat and go over, trying to determine if this imperfect girl is worthy of you. It isn't fair to anyone, her for obvious reasons and Yuik because he's selling himself short of tons of viable options based on a list that might qualify 10 out of the 3billion women on the planet.
Find a girl, spend time with said girl, get to know girl, proceed from there. It's that simple. No list needed .
JerZey Storm
Old 09-25-2013, 10:44 PM #503
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
dude, you're going out drinking, you're requirements is that she has to be okay with you being a douche/bro when you go out, but you don't give her the same respect in return? You can get drunk and be a total douchebag but if she drinks and does what ALL girls do, she's out? Fail 1

You would cheat on your girl if she was everything you wanted but didn't enjoy anal? I honestly feel bad for whoever you end up with. I don't mean to be rude, but you're clearly still maturing. You need to learn some values and some self-restraint, not cross a girl off your list because she doesn't want your gross dick where she poops. Fail 2

I'm definitely done with this particular conversation, I don't think you're going to gain anything from what I'm saying because you've put together a convoluted system that will work for you and no one else..and really, won't work for you either, you just think it will. Good luck and god speed .
If you can work it like that then why not do it ?

There's plenty of men who have Insane double standards with their significant others . That's just how things work in this area . If women arnt willing to put up with it they can move on and men like me couldn't work that angle but they don't thus we are able to run **** .

And being a bro / douche is far from being a liability . I'm talking don't be violent . Don't physically escalate **** . **** like getting as many people as possible to blow in someone's ear is funny as hell and won't end up in a brawl. Randomly taping someone's beer to make it foam won't end up in a brawl.

Walking over to a girl and blatantly spilling your drink on her is starting a problem. Not ****ing around aka being a bro .

You need to be real with yourself and your values . If I said you could only have sex with your significant other every 3 weeks would you go for it if she was richer than Oprah , & better looking than Michele Jenekke ? Most men say yes . But I tell you most men say they could do it because certain aspects are so good and then later they realize that they can't maintain the lifestyle they thought was so stellar because its missing some things they want . However after a year or 5 it starts getting old temptation arrives and then they are in the right place at the right time where theres an opportunity to act on the temptation with maybe no witnesses . So it gets the best of them . It's in the bible , it's in doc loves system it's evident in America's divorce rate . Hell it can also be extended to non relationships like an italian cheating on their diet on sunday dinner . Not realizing all humans are subject to temptation is ignorant . If that temptation is great anyone can be swayed (even the pope (no pun intended )).

And I didn't put together my system . I took bits and pieces of other people's systems that I believe in . Like Doc loves "the system" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvan View Post

Ive been reading the last page of the conversation... Its really interesting. both of you have good points but where he falls short (again no offense yuik) but there arent many girls that will fit that list from top to bottom. The fact that if a girl isnt completely perfect she'll be a no go that doesnt make sense.

But thats just my two cents. It was a good conversation and makes you think a little bit.
That list isn't completely perfect . All of those characteristics are easy to find by themselves .

I think most of the guys in here don't have a high enough on base percentage or live in the sticks where they only meet 10 females a month where they can't be this choosy. Thus are used to settling for less and used to not being choosy / almost being beggars .

Like the guy who is like omg tits on snap Chat. Vs the guy who plays it cools and acts like any female isnt doing him favors aka doesn't snap chat and is confident enough to say something like (who told you to get undressed? ). " Put your shirt back on , wait for permission im not some cheap **** that you can take advantage of by just showing some skin ," as you maybe check your email or grab yourself a snack and act like your not totally thinking how your going to pound the **** out of her in a minute.

Last edited by yuik : 09-25-2013 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:54 PM #504
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
And it's not like I'm saying everyone needs to make themselves a list .

Just know of things that you won't stand in a relationship and don't budge unless you think keeping that standard is too hard .

And talk to and date alot of females and treat it like an long interview . Any red flag and they are just casual **** material . It helps if you arnt going into the "interview" process with a I need to fill this candidate position by 6 months to get my parents to stop asking about my relationship status or when I'm getting married (I feel like alot of my Italian friends get this especially Italian girls ).