Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2013, 11:02 AM #484
East告de
inconceivable
 
East告de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de plays in the APPA D4 division
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
East告de is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
i know you dont know me well and probably arent familiar with my previous posts but 3-4 years ago I was posting in these threads covering all the details from hoe running to having a real relationship. i've ****ed enough girls that I've lost count and have a hard time remembering faces for most,I've done the full-time-man-hoe job, texting 3-4 girls at a time, 400 texts a day, etc. That **** is irrelevant since you can **** 1000 girls in a day and still be alone as **** when you go home at night.
You're honestly confusing what I'm saying - I'm glad you found a girlfriend, I hate people who rag on other people's significant others so I won't even go there, but I'm willing to bet one of my testicles that she's not perfect and doesn't fit every requirement on your list. If she does, then I need to see a picture because I've never seen perfection before.
I love my girlfriend, Ill probably marry my girlfriend, she makes me happy, but she isn't perfect and I sure as **** don't expect her to be something I can't be.
__________________
Playground Royals
To be a rock and not to roll
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2013, 11:41 AM #485
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by East告de View Post
i know you dont know me well and probably arent familiar with my previous posts but 3-4 years ago I was posting in these threads covering all the details from hoe running to having a real relationship. i've ****ed enough girls that I've lost count and have a hard time remembering faces for most,I've done the full-time-man-hoe job, texting 3-4 girls at a time, 400 texts a day, etc. That **** is irrelevant since you can **** 1000 girls in a day and still be alone as **** when you go home at night.
You're honestly confusing what I'm saying - I'm glad you found a girlfriend, I hate people who rag on other people's significant others so I won't even go there, but I'm willing to bet one of my testicles that she's not perfect and doesn't fit every requirement on your list. If she does, then I need to see a picture because I've never seen perfection before.
I love my girlfriend, Ill probably marry my girlfriend, she makes me happy, but she isn't perfect and I sure as **** don't expect her to be something I can't be.
The 400 texts a day is insane . Not like its not possible and I know girls who do it . But that is a key problem with guys who don't follow Doc loves system . By attaching yourself on such a tight feedback loop of modern communication you end up putting more work in than is needed and her interest level drops .

She does . I just re red the list . The only one that can be debated is can dance . She can dance but I know girls who dance better . I also know girls who dance worse .

And in not looking for perfection notice I didn't Say making 120+k a year or run a 6 min mile etc. that's just my list .


The only physical requirements I had was not short hair and at least a b cup which I think is 30% of America (including guys ) . So picturing perfection would be looking at 1/3 or 1/4 Americans based on the physical aspects of my list .

Badass just noticed you were from the 732 . Was raised in the 973. Alot of NJ people on here .
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:57 AM #486
East告de
inconceivable
 
East告de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de plays in the APPA D4 division
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
East告de is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
yup, im from central NJ..alot of NJ people period lol, plus apparently paintwars is still big in NJ..i wouldnt know, i put my gear down 5 years ago and never looked back haha.

i think we're both making solid arguments for different sides of the same coin. I agree 400 texts is excessive, it got old and frankly it became just another drag on my day, but I was really trying to make the point that I've been there.

Just one last thought - perfection is, for all intents and purposes, subjective. Looking for the "perfect" woman is going to be a different list of attributes for every one - so she may not make 120k, that's true, but if it's not on your list you either don't think its reasonable or you don't think that that is necessary to qualify as the perfect girl.
As for physical requirements, I hear you, and I disagree - my girlfriend has the smallest breasts of anyone I've dated , and I'm a boob guy..like, majorly. But she makes me happy, she's still beautiful as hell, and to be honest, i'm not perfect, I'm sure I don't fit every one of her categories of perfection if she was to make a list, but we're close enough, and as cliche as it may be, your imperfections make you perfect when you love someone. It's a balancing act, not an all or nothing.
Who knows, I'm 27, it took me a long time to get a handle on all of this . I dated a girl for 5 years until I was 21, I would've married her had some serious **** not gone down, and I would've been ****ED if I did. She was so far from perfect, but I was blinded but what I thought was perfection. It takes alot of time and agony to realize what's truly important. Being able to dance,not taking it in the ***, not a liability when going out are SO unimportant, so juvenile and truly insulting as "must-haves." It's honestly stupid. What if this girl was great to you, made tons of money, had a great body and personality but wasn't okay with taking it from behind? She's a no go? What if you find the PERFECT girl, she fits all your needs, but since you won't let her stick a finger in YOUR butt, she's out.. imagine how you'd feel about that
__________________
Playground Royals
To be a rock and not to roll
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:04 PM #487
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by East告de View Post
yup, im from central NJ..alot of NJ people period lol, plus apparently paintwars is still big in NJ..i wouldnt know, i put my gear down 5 years ago and never looked back haha.

i think we're both making solid arguments for different sides of the same coin. I agree 400 texts is excessive, it got old and frankly it became just another drag on my day, but I was really trying to make the point that I've been there.

Just one last thought - perfection is, for all intents and purposes, subjective. Looking for the "perfect" woman is going to be a different list of attributes for every one - so she may not make 120k, that's true, but if it's not on your list you either don't think its reasonable or you don't think that that is necessary to qualify as the perfect girl.
As for physical requirements, I hear you, and I disagree - my girlfriend has the smallest breasts of anyone I've dated , and I'm a boob guy..like, majorly. But she makes me happy, she's still beautiful as hell, and to be honest, i'm not perfect, I'm sure I don't fit every one of her categories of perfection if she was to make a list, but we're close enough, and as cliche as it may be, your imperfections make you perfect when you love someone. It's a balancing act, not an all or nothing.
Who knows, I'm 27, it took me a long time to get a handle on all of this . I dated a girl for 5 years until I was 21, I would've married her had some serious **** not gone down, and I would've been ****ED if I did. She was so far from perfect, but I was blinded but what I thought was perfection. It takes alot of time and agony to realize what's truly important. Being able to dance,not taking it in the ***, not a liability when going out are SO unimportant, so juvenile and truly insulting as "must-haves." It's honestly stupid. What if this girl was great to you, made tons of money, had a great body and personality but wasn't okay with taking it from behind? She's a no go? What if you find the PERFECT girl, she fits all your needs, but since you won't let her stick a finger in YOUR butt, she's out.. imagine how you'd feel about that
I would most likely continue to want it and when people want things they work towards them . Hence I would find it on the side and **** up that relationship . Or maybe when on a work trip to brazil be like **** it's been forever since I got that let me make it happen real quick.

Which is why you see so many people ruining their marriages these days . Look at war of the roses on KTU .

The liability when going out is huge . That's probally my first requirement because I had 2 steady **** buddies that I really considered committing to but whenever I went out I always said I could never date her . Like the typical Staten Island bull**** (one was from Staten Island one wasn't) but the whole omg that ***** is talking about me look she just looked over hear I think I'm going to spill a drink on her . **** like that is funny unless your dating the person saying that .
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:13 PM #488
East告de
inconceivable
 
East告de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de plays in the APPA D4 division
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
East告de is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dude, you're going out drinking, you're requirements is that she has to be okay with you being a douche/bro when you go out, but you don't give her the same respect in return? You can get drunk and be a total douchebag but if she drinks and does what ALL girls do, she's out? Fail 1

You would cheat on your girl if she was everything you wanted but didn't enjoy anal? I honestly feel bad for whoever you end up with. I don't mean to be rude, but you're clearly still maturing. You need to learn some values and some self-restraint, not cross a girl off your list because she doesn't want your gross dick where she poops. Fail 2

I'm definitely done with this particular conversation, I don't think you're going to gain anything from what I'm saying because you've put together a convoluted system that will work for you and no one else..and really, won't work for you either, you just think it will. Good luck and god speed .
__________________
Playground Royals
To be a rock and not to roll

Last edited by East告de : 09-25-2013 at 01:52 PM.
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:44 PM #489
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spooky
 has been a member for 10 years
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:50 PM #490
East告de
inconceivable
 
East告de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de plays in the APPA D4 division
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
East告de is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
lol not really, actually it was a fairly intellectual conversation between 2 people who have different ideas. crazy, really, for small talk
__________________
Playground Royals
To be a rock and not to roll
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:30 PM #491
nickvan
 
 
nickvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Maryland - 410
nickvan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
nickvan plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by East告de View Post
lol not really, actually it was a fairly intellectual conversation between 2 people who have different ideas. crazy, really, for small talk
Ive been reading the last page of the conversation... Its really interesting. both of you have good points but where he falls short (again no offense yuik) but there arent many girls that will fit that list from top to bottom. The fact that if a girl isnt completely perfect she'll be a no go that doesnt make sense.

But thats just my two cents. It was a good conversation and makes you think a little bit.
nickvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:45 PM #492
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
I just think making lists is silly. I do NOT have a list of what I want in a girl. I mean, I can think of things I'd like, for example, I'd love to find a girl who shares my passion of cars. But nothing is a must. So long as I'm happy with her, well, that's what matters.

My current girl is a bit different than my norm but, at the end of the day, even though she doesn't fit as many checkmarks as I would imagine some of my ex's would, she makes me happy and I can appreciate that a lot more than some girl who meets all my requirements.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:41 PM #493
East告de
inconceivable
 
East告de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de plays in the APPA D4 division
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
East告de is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
/\ and that ladies and gentleman is exactly the point. Making a list only shines light on otherwise irrelevant shortcomings. So she's not a great dancer or she isn't an engineer .. Honestly, it's not that big a deal.. UNLESS you have a ridiculous 2 page checklist with which to sit down at night with your glass of wine and your cat and go over, trying to determine if this imperfect girl is worthy of you. It isn't fair to anyone, her for obvious reasons and Yuik because he's selling himself short of tons of viable options based on a list that might qualify 10 out of the 3billion women on the planet.
Find a girl, spend time with said girl, get to know girl, proceed from there. It's that simple. No list needed .
__________________
Playground Royals
To be a rock and not to roll
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:44 PM #494
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by East告de View Post
dude, you're going out drinking, you're requirements is that she has to be okay with you being a douche/bro when you go out, but you don't give her the same respect in return? You can get drunk and be a total douchebag but if she drinks and does what ALL girls do, she's out? Fail 1

You would cheat on your girl if she was everything you wanted but didn't enjoy anal? I honestly feel bad for whoever you end up with. I don't mean to be rude, but you're clearly still maturing. You need to learn some values and some self-restraint, not cross a girl off your list because she doesn't want your gross dick where she poops. Fail 2

I'm definitely done with this particular conversation, I don't think you're going to gain anything from what I'm saying because you've put together a convoluted system that will work for you and no one else..and really, won't work for you either, you just think it will. Good luck and god speed .
If you can work it like that then why not do it ?

There's plenty of men who have Insane double standards with their significant others . That's just how things work in this area . If women arnt willing to put up with it they can move on and men like me couldn't work that angle but they don't thus we are able to run **** .

And being a bro / douche is far from being a liability . I'm talking don't be violent . Don't physically escalate **** . **** like getting as many people as possible to blow in someone's ear is funny as hell and won't end up in a brawl. Randomly taping someone's beer to make it foam won't end up in a brawl.

Walking over to a girl and blatantly spilling your drink on her is starting a problem. Not ****ing around aka being a bro .


You need to be real with yourself and your values . If I said you could only have sex with your significant other every 3 weeks would you go for it if she was richer than Oprah , & better looking than Michele Jenekke ? Most men say yes . But I tell you most men say they could do it because certain aspects are so good and then later they realize that they can't maintain the lifestyle they thought was so stellar because its missing some things they want . However after a year or 5 it starts getting old temptation arrives and then they are in the right place at the right time where theres an opportunity to act on the temptation with maybe no witnesses . So it gets the best of them . It's in the bible , it's in doc loves system it's evident in America's divorce rate . Hell it can also be extended to non relationships like an italian cheating on their diet on sunday dinner . Not realizing all humans are subject to temptation is ignorant . If that temptation is great anyone can be swayed (even the pope (no pun intended )).

And I didn't put together my system . I took bits and pieces of other people's systems that I believe in . Like Doc loves "the system" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvan View Post

Ive been reading the last page of the conversation... Its really interesting. both of you have good points but where he falls short (again no offense yuik) but there arent many girls that will fit that list from top to bottom. The fact that if a girl isnt completely perfect she'll be a no go that doesnt make sense.

But thats just my two cents. It was a good conversation and makes you think a little bit.
That list isn't completely perfect . All of those characteristics are easy to find by themselves .

I think most of the guys in here don't have a high enough on base percentage or live in the sticks where they only meet 10 females a month where they can't be this choosy. Thus are used to settling for less and used to not being choosy / almost being beggars .

Like the guy who is like omg tits on snap Chat. Vs the guy who plays it cools and acts like any female isnt doing him favors aka doesn't snap chat and is confident enough to say something like (who told you to get undressed? ). " Put your shirt back on , wait for permission im not some cheap **** that you can take advantage of by just showing some skin ," as you maybe check your email or grab yourself a snack and act like your not totally thinking how your going to pound the **** out of her in a minute.

Last edited by yuik : 09-25-2013 at 10:51 PM.
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:54 PM #495
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
And it's not like I'm saying everyone needs to make themselves a list .

Just know of things that you won't stand in a relationship and don't budge unless you think keeping that standard is too hard .

And talk to and date alot of females and treat it like an long interview . Any red flag and they are just casual **** material . It helps if you arnt going into the "interview" process with a I need to fill this candidate position by 6 months to get my parents to stop asking about my relationship status or when I'm getting married (I feel like alot of my Italian friends get this especially Italian girls ).
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:14 AM #496
AlienBoy
 
 
AlienBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Go **** yourself!
AlienBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:39 AM #497
East告de
inconceivable
 
East告de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de plays in the APPA D4 division
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
East告de is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
If you can work it like that then why not do it ?

There's plenty of men who have Insane double standards with their significant others . That's just how things work in this area . If women arnt willing to put up with it they can move on and men like me couldn't work that angle but they don't thus we are able to run **** .
I wonder if your mother would feel the same way. You're way of thinking is totally diluted and the girls you're going to get with that attitude are true bottom of the barrel *****es. No girl with self respect is going to want to be with you.

And being a bro / douche is far from being a liability . I'm talking don't be violent . Don't physically escalate **** . **** like getting as many people as possible to blow in someone's ear is funny as hellthis isn't funny to anyone really. And it makes you sound like an immature douche bag. If you organized a group of people to go blow into my ear, I'd knock you the **** out just for being such a tool. and won't end up in a brawl. Randomly taping someone's beer to make it foam won't end up in a brawl.

Walking over to a girl and blatantly spilling your drink on her is starting a problem. Not ****ing around aka being a bro .sure it is. I've been to ALOT of bars, been with alot of different girls.this happens so rarely that it's not even worth talking about. I see way more douchebags doing what you think is an acceptable way to act than any girl blatantly spilling her drink on another girl.


You need to be real with yourself and your values . If I said you could only have sex with your significant other every 3 weeks would you go for it if she was richer than Oprah , & better looking than Michele Jenekke ? Most men say yes . But I tell you most men say they could do it because certain aspects are so good and then later they realize that they can't maintain the lifestyle they thought was so stellar because its missing some things they want . However after a year or 5 it starts getting old temptation arrives and then they are in the right place at the right time where theres an opportunity to act on the temptation with maybe no witnesses .
This is an assumption that everyone shares your weak, worthless set of morals, clearly. I have been attracted to other women since I've been in a relationship, but if you truly love someone , hurting them hurts you also, and if you're not a total piece of ****, there's also alot of guilt associated with that. Good luck with that one, you'll be a cheater for life. So it gets the best of them . It's in the bible You're honestly going to justify infidelity by using the Bible?, it's in doc loves system it's evident in America's divorce rate . Hell it can also be extended to non relationships like an italian cheating on their diet on sunday dinner . Not realizing all humans are subject to temptation is ignorant . If that temptation is great anyone can be swayed (even the pope (no pun intended )).

And I didn't put together my system . I took bits and pieces of other people's systems that I believe in . Like Doc loves "the system" .
And you dropped the ball on it. You don't have a system, you have an impossible list. Anything else involved is just an add-on.



That list isn't completely perfect . All of those characteristics are easy to find by themselves .

I think most of the guys in here don't have a high enough on base percentage or live in the sticks where they only meet 10 females a month where they can't be this choosy. Thus are used to settling for less and used to not being choosy / almost being beggars .
You sure seem to think highly of yourself with your 'on base percentage.' Maybe instead of them being beggars like you say, they simply understand that just because there may be 10 or 10,000 women, it doesn't mean you need to screen and interview each one. You find a girl that you're attracted to for whatever reason, you get to know her, and you establish a relationship based on your compatability. It's that simple. You don't need a million women to choose from, and frankly, the fact that you think you do only further proves that you're not ready for the serious one

Like the guy who is like omg tits on snap Chat. Vs the guy who plays it cools and acts like any female isnt doing him favors aka doesn't snap chat and is confident enough to say something like (who told you to get undressed? ). " Put your shirt back on , wait for permission im not some cheap **** that you can take advantage of by just showing some skin ," as you maybe check your email or grab yourself a snack and act like your not totally thinking how your going to pound the **** out of her in a minute.I honestly can't fathom why you feel like you need to act like you don't give a ****. Have you ever heard the word "genuine" before? Being genuine goes a long way. Maybe it has more to do with the types of girls you seem to surround yourself with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
And it's not like I'm saying everyone needs to make themselves a list .

Just know of things that you won't stand in a relationship and don't budge unless you think keeping that standard is too hard .

And talk to and date alot of females and treat it like an long interview . Any red flag and they are just casual **** material Better hope the girls you're dating don't find any red flags with you, otherwise you'll be worthless to them also apparently. Forever alone man, that's gonna be you.. It helps if you arnt going into the "interview" process with a I need to fill this candidate position by 6 months to get my parents to stop asking about my relationship status or when I'm getting married (I feel like alot of my Italian friends get this especially Italian girls ).
Just so you know, I'm not trying to be a dick, there are just SO many flaws in your argument and I would truly hate to see other people who really just need some guidance and advice start to follow these same guidelines.




Is there anyone else who legitimately has a question or comment and doesn't have a convoluted set of guidelines they follow for dealing with people and relationships?
__________________
Playground Royals
To be a rock and not to roll
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:44 PM #498
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by East告de View Post

Just so you know, I'm not trying to be a dick, there are just SO many flaws in your argument and I would truly hate to see other people who really just need some guidance and advice start to follow these same guidelines.

Is there anyone else who legitimately has a question or comment and doesn't have a convoluted set of guidelines they follow for dealing with people and relationships?
Lol you mad bro
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:24 AM #499
East告de
inconceivable
 
East告de's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NJ
 has been a member for 10 years
East告de owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
East告de plays in the APPA D4 division
East告de has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
East告de is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Why would I be mad ? You're the one ****ing up
__________________
Playground Royals
To be a rock and not to roll
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:47 AM #500
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by East告de View Post
Why would I be mad ? You're the one ****ing up
Yeah you definitely mad
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:15 AM #501
baddogh27
Idk my bff Squash?
 
baddogh27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
baddogh27 plays in the PSP
baddogh27 plays in the MiLP
baddogh27 is an NCPA player
baddogh27 plays in the APPA D4 division
Seems like yuik has helped a good bit dudes on here. Sure I wouldn't advise having a check list of things a girl must meet to be good enough. But he has helped some guys who don't know how to make girls get/ stay interested. You don't have to act like you completely don't give a ****, but the most common mistake guys make is trying too hard. I don't think yuik is giving advice on how to find the girl you want to marry...

For me I couldn't/ can't stand *****es. Girls that were mean spirited. Didn't matter how hot they were being a ***** made them unattractive to me. When I was single, as long as I found a girl attractive and she wasn't a ***** I wouldn't rule her out. *****es were not worthy.
__________________
Nitro Paintball
Just a lat guy living in an ab guy's world
Danger Zone

Last edited by baddogh27 : 09-27-2013 at 08:21 AM.
baddogh27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:11 AM #502
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spooky
 has been a member for 10 years
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddogh27 View Post
I don't think yuik is giving advice on how to find the girl you want to marry...
I would agree directly. People provide different advice based on different things its up to the individual receiving said advice to determine where that advice will take him. There is no such thing as "the silver bullet". What even sounds like perfectly logical advice may not work because it may end up clashing with your personal style up till now or it may be something she doesnt respond well to etc. So as a reader/receiver of advice you have to balance the input you get and determine if the advice fits you.
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:54 AM #503
JohnnyBananas
 
 
JohnnyBananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
My list:

-cute
-nice butt
-social/doesnt have a ****ty personality
-not too fluffy duffy/calls **** like it is

Pretty specific amirite.
JohnnyBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:23 PM #504
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFSUxlaxflip View Post

I would agree directly. People provide different advice based on different things its up to the individual receiving said advice to determine where that advice will take him. There is no such thing as "the silver bullet". What even sounds like perfectly logical advice may not work because it may end up clashing with your personal style up till now or it may be something she doesnt respond well to etc. So as a reader/receiver of advice you have to balance the input you get and determine if the advice fits you.
This , if you can't make it seem genuine dont use it .


Funny how the not being a chump thing about treating her like she isnt doing you favors when she randomly gets naked and wants the D was called not genuine . It actually is 100% genuine because everything I do I believe . If I can't believe it and embody it I won't use it .

How the hell can you use something if you can't convince yourself ? (Good line when she blurts something out or is defensive say who are you trying to convince me or yourself ?)


Not everyone can play in the big league . But don't hate if your still playing tball wishing you could tee off like Barry bonds at every pitch
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump