Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-28-2004, 12:32 PM #1
Armored_Cav
Live a LUXE Lifestyle

has been a member for 10 years
Armored_Cav is attending Decay of Nations VI
Ok Now What

Ok guys thanks for the info on my earlier post I was wondering if you could help me out a bit more?

I set everything up just as it says in the manual and I read most of the problem posts in this forum but here is my problem

when I rapid fire it seems like the gun is missing a few trigger pulls (like it has and EYE with no ball) I used a new 9v battery and it seemed to help a bit but I am wondering if it is my recock is set to low or high?

Red Invert Mini (14" Rage Stiffi, Smoke Pinokio,Virtue Eyes And Board, Ninja 68/4500)

Black SP ION ( PE 68/4500, 14" SP 2 Piece AA,EVIL Detonator, Empire ReLoader B, E QEV, DYE Long Drop w/ EVIL Uni Mount, Function Clamping Low Rise, NDz S-treme Trigger, Orange Unicorn CF Bolt & Detents, T-Board )

Eclipse Angel LE (S/F board, Bonzai Trigger, 114/3000 Raptor, KAPP Drop Zone, Halo B !OLD SCHOOL!)

Last edited by Armored_Cav : 08-29-2004 at 08:25 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2004, 01:26 PM #2
Boadicea

Boadicea is a Supporting Member
Tough one. Mine did that when the battery was low, but you have a new battery in. Try checking that all trigger frame screws are secure. Make sure there is no wobble between the frame and body.
90+% of sacpb.com users are virgins - lewdogg21
Old 08-29-2004, 08:59 AM #3
omenworker
BORGWARNER

omenworker is a Supporting Member
do me a favor.....put the rechargable back in the gun..... leave the frame on overnight.... to drain the battery completely..... then charge the battery for a straight 24hrs..... i bet then the problem will go away....

Ballers Inc. Paintball
Cyborg Owners Group
Feedback
Old 08-29-2004, 09:32 AM #4
Armored_Cav
Live a LUXE Lifestyle

Thanks glad to see I am thinking along the same lines I did that last night and it helped but when I rapid fire I can hear the solinod click but it doesn't fire I am thinking the recock might be set too low I am going to try to move it out later today but does that sound like what the problem is?

Red Invert Mini (14" Rage Stiffi, Smoke Pinokio,Virtue Eyes And Board, Ninja 68/4500)

Black SP ION ( PE 68/4500, 14" SP 2 Piece AA,EVIL Detonator, Empire ReLoader B, E QEV, DYE Long Drop w/ EVIL Uni Mount, Function Clamping Low Rise, NDz S-treme Trigger, Orange Unicorn CF Bolt & Detents, T-Board )

Eclipse Angel LE (S/F board, Bonzai Trigger, 114/3000 Raptor, KAPP Drop Zone, Halo B !OLD SCHOOL!)
Old 08-29-2004, 10:11 AM #5
milla6758
LICK MY BALLS

jsut turn the recock up little by little till you think it is shooting the best for you..jsut mess around wit hit youll get the hang out it soon
Old 08-29-2004, 02:08 PM #6
paintballmatt15
Banned

dude its notyour recock, its your battery. its low. not a big problem. just charge it for a day. then u should b good.

dont panick, and start messing with the recock, just charge your omen.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:16 PM #7
NovaFire
LivEviL

NovaFire is a Supporting Member
There was an issue with some capacitors that were not up to spec. Try a brand new battery and see if it still does the same thing. If it does give Evil a call and see
what they say.

-Kevin
SmartParts can lick my sweaty paintballs
Old 08-29-2004, 03:30 PM #8
gryntche

Since the board is capped at 15bps, is it possible that you exceed the fire rate, and the skipped fire is just the board waiting for another valid trigger pull?

Happens to me. Lord I need a faster board.
Evil Omen #5003431
FBM Choke Chain Feedneck
FBM Stiletto Drop
14" Black/Blue Evil Pipe Barrel Set
88/4500 Java tank
Z boarded Egg II - Custom dyed
FBM Customer #C00319
Old 08-29-2004, 08:15 PM #9
Armored_Cav
Live a LUXE Lifestyle

Thumbs up

Thanks for the help guys I was out playing today with it, and it worked fine I did charge the battery and i also adjusted he recock about an extra 1/4 turn and she ran excellent and help me bunker 2 timmys LOL I only broke 1 ball at the end of the barrel and put a good dent into that 4000 rd brake in on the DETENATOR(375rds left HEHE)

Thanks Again

Last edited by Armored_Cav : 08-29-2004 at 08:18 PM.