Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2012, 03:41 PM #148
sniper OG
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
WHY MUST I BE WITHOUT THE 999 DOLLARS FOR THIS snipen all day
sniper OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2012, 01:48 PM #149
baseball king
 
 
baseball king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Saint Paul,MN
baseball king owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
baseball king has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
baseball king has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This is going to be the sickest gun on the market. Cant wait to get one.
baseball king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:24 PM #150
NZspoiler
Fixxxer
 
NZspoiler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Anyone else here getting one of these beasts?
NZspoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:53 AM #151
Spec Ops4
 
 
Spec Ops4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Virginia
I have already preorder and paid for the beast. I was at Fulda Gap last weekend and seen a beta tester who told me the he just had a 100+ yard head shot! That is freaking amazing for a paintball gun.
__________________
First in, Last out
Battle Buddies for Life
Spec Ops4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:53 PM #152
Rover Lead
 
 
Rover Lead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebski View Post
Different scopes have different eye relief. However, I still wouldn't put anything more than a red dot on it anyway. Even with a FS round, paintballs are not accurate enough, or can reach out far enough to have a magnified scope with crosshairs. Anybody with such on their marker is going for the "cool" factor depending on what crowd they're standing in.
How many first strikes have you shot?..

I have to disagree. I have a Hawke Crossbow Scope on my first strike rig and once you dial the speed selector to the velocity you are shooting, it's spot on to 70+ meters. Plenty of videos of it on the TA forums.
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:19 AM #153
Fedo
Who Has More Fun?
 
Fedo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bloomington, IL
Fedo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Fedo is an NCPA player
Fedo plays in the APPA D5 division
best speedball marker ever
__________________
Illinois State Redbirds

Windy City Punishers

Like us on Faceboook: Illinois State Redbirds Paintball
Fedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 AM #154
deltaforcefront
Get Some
 
deltaforcefront's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bellingham, WA
 has been a member for 10 years
deltaforcefront plays in the APPA D4 division
deltaforcefront has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
deltaforcefront has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Crazy design. Looks promising to the scenario niche but price and function with tank will be iteresting to see
deltaforcefront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:53 PM #155
ElJefe13
 
 
ElJefe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
I'm not so sure it will replace the T9.1. The SAR-12 looks to be way heavier than a Tiberius, and the prices are way high. You could (if you bought smart) get a decked out T9.1 for $650. What does this have to offer that puts it above the T9 other than looks and magazine size?
__________________
Women are like Wookies; you always let them win.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:15 PM #156
Spec Ops4
 
 
Spec Ops4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13
I'm not so sure it will replace the T9.1. The SAR-12 looks to be way heavier than a Tiberius, and the prices are way high. You could (if you bought smart) get a decked out T9.1 for $650. What does this have to offer that puts it above the T9 other than looks and magazine size?
The Sar12 is of the same weight as the T9.1 . I think what puts it over the Tiberius is more air efficient and long shorts with the rifled hammerhead barrel. Plus not needing a coil or 12 grams. It has a 13cubic tank that can shoot over 200 shots thru it. And the future of the gun is endless with the way Carmatech has designed it.
__________________
First in, Last out
Battle Buddies for Life
Spec Ops4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:16 PM #157
Spec Ops4
 
 
Spec Ops4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Virginia
I'm not so sure it will replace the T9.1. The SAR-12 looks to be way heavier than a Tiberius, and the prices are way high. You could (if you bought smart) get a decked out T9.1 for $650. What does this have to offer that puts it above the T9 other than looks and magazine size?
__________________
First in, Last out
Battle Buddies for Life
Spec Ops4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:29 PM #158
ElJefe13
 
 
ElJefe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Ops4

The Sar12 is of the same weight as the T9.1 . I think what puts it over the Tiberius is more air efficient and long shorts with the rifled hammerhead barrel. Plus not needing a coil or 12 grams. It has a 13cubic tank that can shoot over 200 shots thru it. And the future of the gun is endless with the way Carmatech has designed it.
Ok, but Tiberius HAS a rifled barrel and a 13ci tank/stock setup which was included with my price. If you wanted to run it with a remote line/12 gram, it would run you around $450.
__________________
Women are like Wookies; you always let them win.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:53 PM #159
Vswizzle (Banned)
SWIZZIN 24/7 365 *****ES
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Spotting Trains
Vswizzle owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Vswizzle is for the Gunfight
Vswizzle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Vswizzle has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i could see this gun being popular with fat 15 year olds who play a lot of call of doody who normally like airsoft/drop a few hunned on airsoft toys
"mommy i want to be a paintball sniper"
the same people that airsoft attracts probably love this ****
Vswizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:59 PM #160
ElJefe13
 
 
ElJefe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vswizzle
i could see this gun being popular with fat 15 year olds who play a lot of call of doody who normally like airsoft/drop a few hunned on airsoft toys
"mommy i want to be a paintball sniper"
the same people that airsoft attracts probably love this ****
This will not attract a lot of young kids because of the $1000 price tag.

Stop bashing the product just cause you don't play with First Strike rounds. First Strike actually works, and with a good scope and barrel 400ft plus eliminations are easy. Don't bash it til you try it.
__________________
Women are like Wookies; you always let them win.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:38 PM #161
illusionPB02
TUSKS OUT
 
illusionPB02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
it would suck to get a barrel break, I dont think a normal squeegee would be long enough
__________________
RAMPAGE
illusionPB02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:55 PM #162
Shortbuscrew
 
 
Shortbuscrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Annual Supporting Member
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
This will not attract a lot of young kids because of the $1000 price tag.

Stop bashing the product just cause you don't play with First Strike rounds. First Strike actually works, and with a good scope and barrel 400ft plus eliminations are easy. Don't bash it til you try it.
stopped reading after barrel and started to laugh. anyone else?
Shortbuscrew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:11 PM #163
smokeage
Team Foxtrot
 
smokeage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Katy, Texas (Houston)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbuscrew View Post
stopped reading after barrel and started to laugh. anyone else?
400ft is retarded to even consider.

However, 100+ foot shots are commonplace with people who use First Strike. If you are trying to disprove this statement then your position isn't much brighter than the "400ft shot" because quite simply, you're wrong.
__________________
Team Foxtrot
United Front
smokeage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:40 PM #164
memorex
I'm Suppish
 
memorex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
This will not attract a lot of young kids because of the $1000 price tag.

Stop bashing the product just cause you don't play with First Strike rounds. First Strike actually works, and with a good scope and barrel 400ft plus eliminations are easy. Don't bash it til you try it.
didnt know paintball guns could snipe people from over 100 YARDS away
__________________
COWBOYS / T-WOLVES /TWINS/ WILD
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:07 PM #165
Shortbuscrew
 
 
Shortbuscrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Annual Supporting Member
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew is for the Gunfight
Shortbuscrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeage View Post
400ft is retarded to even consider.

However, 100+ foot shots are commonplace with people who use First Strike. If you are trying to disprove this statement then your position isn't much brighter than the "400ft shot" because quite simply, you're wrong.
Since you obviously took my post out of context, and can't read at that seems that you are the one not bright. I was talking about how the kid honestly thinks that a Riffled barrel makes a difference on first strike rounds in his previous post, a barrel is a tube, and a tube is a tube in the world of paintball, saying a good barrel makes the difference is pretty inaccurate statement. any 14" barrel with a good BORE match, even then a 685-687 is pretty standard bore size that come with guns now days. So please you moron, get away from your keyboard.
Shortbuscrew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:26 PM #166
ElJefe13
 
 
ElJefe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbuscrew

Since you obviously took my post out of context, and can't read at that seems that you are the one not bright. I was talking about how the kid honestly thinks that a Riffled barrel makes a difference on first strike rounds in his previous post, a barrel is a tube, and a tube is a tube in the world of paintball, saying a good barrel makes the difference is pretty inaccurate statement. any 14" barrel with a good BORE match, even then a 685-687 is pretty standard bore size that come with guns now days. So please you moron, get away from your keyboard.
Have you ever used First Strike? It's very different from a normal paintball. A rifled barrel makes no difference to a normal paintball, but it makes a significant difference to a First Strike round because of its shape.

And I have gotten 400ft eliminations with First Strikes many times.
__________________
Women are like Wookies; you always let them win.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:57 PM #167
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base
 
papaintballer15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: sticks of PA
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Remember.. Markers have a effective range of 50 yds - 150ft. First strikes easily shoot 125yds before they start to drop off. Thats 375 ft
__________________
Part of my Evo collection for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4027625
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:42 PM #168
smokeage
Team Foxtrot
 
smokeage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Katy, Texas (Houston)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbuscrew View Post
Since you obviously took my post out of context, and can't read at that seems that you are the one not bright. I was talking about how the kid honestly thinks that a Riffled barrel makes a difference on first strike rounds in his previous post, a barrel is a tube, and a tube is a tube in the world of paintball, saying a good barrel makes the difference is pretty inaccurate statement. any 14" barrel with a good BORE match, even then a 685-687 is pretty standard bore size that come with guns now days. So please you moron, get away from your keyboard.
I see no mention of rifling in the post you quoted. He might have said it earlier but im not reading the entire thread.

Why you so mad, bro? I'd hate to see how much of a temper tantrum you would throw if someone was actually insulting you.

You keep believing rifling doesnt work because some keyboard scientist said they dont work and ill keep shooting people like you.

Also, before you call someone a moron you should probably make sure you can string a sentence together properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
Have you ever used First Strike? It's very different from a normal paintball. A rifled barrel makes no difference to a normal paintball, but it makes a significant difference to a First Strike round because of its shape.

And I have gotten 400ft eliminations with First Strikes many times.
I actually prefer a Hammerhead Mofo over any other barrel for normal paintballs. We did some testing and Hammerheads do in fact make First Strikes work better as well.

I don't own a First Strike marker and have only shot them a handful of times so ill concede on the 400ft remark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaintballer15 View Post
Remember.. Markers have a effective range of 50 yds - 150ft. First strikes easily shoot 125yds before they start to drop off. Thats 375 ft
I guess that does make sense. Tiberius claims a 2x range increase so I guess that roughly fits as well.
__________________
Team Foxtrot
United Front
smokeage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump