PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-12-2013, 06:02 PM #1
westmsm

Best Mag Fed Marker?

Hey Pbnation,

I recently sold my highly uped t9.1 for quite a bit of cash and I'm looking for a good magazine fed marker. I like a rifle feel where the mag is inserted like a rifle and not a pistol. And I've been doing some research, and saw a couple of new companies out there. So far I have my eye on the new t4.1. What is the best mag marker in your experience? BTW one of the new company is called scarab. Anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.scarabarms.com/website/index.php
westmsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 06:21 PM #2
chuck5459

Wait until march and get a 468. That thing is going to be strait up amazing. It breaks down like an actual AR uses the same furniture as an AR and has the most potential out of all current mag fed markers. If you can wait another two weeks or so ill be getting one in and I can test it out and let you know how it is. But the general release isn't until march
chuck5459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:25 PM #3
westmsm

Damn Ill wait because I need all the info I can get, cause I can't just drop a grand here and there haha
westmsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM #4
chuck5459

Haha I know what you mean man and ya when ever I get mine ill let you know, the only thing mine won't have the ones released in march will be dmag ready which those are amazing
chuck5459 is offline   Reply With Quote