YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
i remember when he was selling NDZ vapor triggers (ndz NXT triggers, unmodded or anything) for $40 I believe it was.

THAT'S NOT EVEN WHAT NDZ SOLD THEM FOR

it's like he paid full price, direct, from NDZ.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2013, 04:09 PM #926
gijoey959
I Kill Suckers

gijoey959 plays in the PSP
gijoey959 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
gijoey959 plays in the APPA beginner division
gijoey959 supports DLX Technology
Eh, I didn't say he had the best pricing on EVERYTHING, or that all of his parts are the best, but I love what I have bought, and he actually beat a lot of people's prices on the luxe parts I needed, mind you it was before I qualified for the luxe mob sponsors

Anyway, now that I have a pooty core, I really only need the NDZv2 can, since its less picky about o rings, and I'll be set with my luxe anyway, that's all I use him for, maybe if I pick up a g6r or something I'll buy a pooty bolt, or have one modded, but really, that's it

DA LUXE MOB + MACDEV MILITIA
DYE Invision Owners Club
THE MARQ CLAN
HOUSTON HEAT FAN #11
Old 11-06-2013, 04:11 PM #927
p8ntballr68059
SOG Leprechaun Post Whore

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballr68059 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballr68059 plays in the APPA D5 division
p8ntballr68059 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
p8ntballr68059 is Boss
p8ntballr68059 supports DLX Technology
Wait till lurker makes his luxe bolt it will **** all over pooty and his pink ****
Vicious fan #42
My Current markers Texas Storm G6R,Luxe,Sniper,Vice,Marq 7, TonTon Shocker
Old 11-06-2013, 08:52 PM #928
CAOL_98
Ego User

CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I thought pooty initially had some good ideas...then ndz and himself tried to sell their first run of shocker bolts with a very shameless qev design integrated into the bolt...granted lurker never had anything patented, but it was the premise...quite a few people worked their ***** off to make the eigen bolt a reality, and in one sweep the glory was about knocked right out from under them...the shocker community went ape**** crazy, and after quite a bit of deliberation between pooty and lurker, pooty had a disclaimer put into the description of his and ndz's bolt that gave credit to lurker for the qev design. I lost some respect for pooty that go around....
The second issue I came across with pooty was during the release of the planet eclipse D.A.R.T. Bolt kit. His comments came across as arrogant...as though he was the sole creator of the oring innovation in bolt design. I will give the guy credit for making a great product better, but it was the way he approached the release of the D.A.R.T. Kit...as though it was somehow impeding on his superior design, and that he was somehow being wronged...that was my opinion on what I read in the thread....it was irritating to say the least.
Anyways, that's why I have a bad taste for anything pooty....I'd rather shoot unaltered bolts that the manufacturer intends, then what I view as gimmicky in my opinion...hook a decibel meter up and prove to me it is slightly more quiet then stock....turn your dwell down dangerously low to inoperable levels because of that polished little bolt...no thanks...I'll stick with what was originally intended for my gun!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 PM #929
p8ntballr68059

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballr68059 is Boss
I did buy a pooty modded creed bolt when I had my creed it did help seal it off and got me another 100 shots on a tank
Vicious fan #42
Old 11-07-2013, 12:03 AM #930
YeloSno

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
No, some of his ups definitely are a great help, but you can tell.

Polished bolts? haha, **** you.

Sprung bolts? Always known to be good.

Bolts with the Orings in the right place like how he has provided it? Always known to be good, but very, VERY few people made it public they can and are willing to do this to bolts.

He was good at marketing and what he did when he had to do it a lot. Just good business skills is all.

He is a doucherod, but at least he has some products to help justify it.

The overpriced stock/unmodded NDZ NXT triggers, though... What the ****?

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:54 AM #931
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Empire
Man I am starting to get impatient trying to find a Power Kodachi trigger, but it's not too big of a deal. I really like my Violent trigger especially since I removed the spring, but I like the way the Kodachi trigger looks and I could get it anodized whenever I do finally ano my Darq. I think I am going to end up doing a lime green ano with a black splash and keep my gloss black accent parts.

This is a rough idea of how it would look minus the black splash. It's either that or black with a red blood splash, but I think I have had enough red/black guns.

"I like the poo a lot"- tim2thousand4
Old 11-07-2013, 07:08 AM #932
CAOL_98
Ego User

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballr68059 View Post
I did buy a pooty modded creed bolt when I had my creed it did help seal it off and got me another 100 shots on a tank
That's one great thing about those bolts that stock does not provide in most cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
No, some of his ups definitely are a great help, but you can tell.

Polished bolts? haha, **** you.

Sprung bolts? Always known to be good.

Bolts with the Orings in the right place like how he has provided it? Always known to be good, but very, VERY few people made it public they can and are willing to do this to bolts.

He was good at marketing and what he did when he had to do it a lot. Just good business skills is all.

He is a doucherod, but at least he has some products to help justify it.

The overpriced stock/unmodded NDZ NXT triggers, though... What the ****?
Forgot about sprung bolts! Not sold on polishing though. It's been stated before by several gun engineers that the Annodizing provides the bolt with a protective wear surface...once polished, you've effectively made a fail point in your gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokefools66 View Post
Man I am starting to get impatient trying to find a Power Kodachi trigger, but it's not too big of a deal. I really like my Violent trigger especially since I removed the spring, but I like the way the Kodachi trigger looks and I could get it anodized whenever I do finally ano my Darq. I think I am going to end up doing a lime green ano with a black splash and keep my gloss black accent parts.

This is a rough idea of how it would look minus the black splash. It's either that or black with a red blood splash, but I think I have had enough red/black guns.
Lime green! As lime as elements Vic last month! Those guns are beautiful, and they just pop! I agree on red, seems like every time I turn around I own another one that's red!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
Old 11-07-2013, 03:14 PM #933
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAOL_98 View Post
That's one great thing about those bolts that stock does not provide in most cases.

Forgot about sprung bolts! Not sold on polishing though. It's been stated before by several gun engineers that the Annodizing provides the bolt with a protective wear surface...once polished, you've effectively made a fail point in your gun.

Lime green! As lime as elements Vic last month! Those guns are beautiful, and they just pop! I agree on red, seems like every time I turn around I own another one that's red!

Yeah that would look awesome I was just thinking that I may not get the splash part since I think it would distract too much from the milling. I'm probably gonna wait until after Christmas though. Luckily that will give me more time to decide on what barrel to get to go with it to ano to match.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:50 PM #934
gijoey959
I Kill Suckers

gijoey959 plays in the PSP
gijoey959 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
gijoey959 plays in the APPA beginner division
gijoey959 supports DLX Technology
I like the gold, but the lime looks reaaaaaly cool now that its been shopped

I like anything freak backed, I need to get it done on a few barrels I have here, but freak kits are just so dang cost effective

DA LUXE MOB + MACDEV MILITIA
DYE Invision Owners Club
THE MARQ CLAN
HOUSTON HEAT FAN #11
Old 11-07-2013, 06:02 PM #935
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoey959 View Post
I like the gold, but the lime looks reaaaaaly cool now that its been shopped

I like anything freak backed, I need to get it done on a few barrels I have here, but freak kits are just so dang cost effective
Yeah the gold is growing on me slowly, but I've always wanted a lime green gun and I think it would look sick. Yeah that was a quick photo edit I did to get an idea of how it would, obviously ano would look much better. I may hold off for a bit on doing it, but it should look awesome when I'm done with it.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:08 PM #936
YeloSno

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokefools66 View Post

I think you have some of my genes, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAOL_98 View Post

**** Red.

Gloss mint main
ALL matte white trim.

Like dye some ****ing proper grips or find a way to get whited out g6r grips.

Virtue redefined

Kodachi

Rail milled for camdrive

All orings replaced with appropriate types

Breech honed

Laser eyes

oh ****. my bad.

ALT Bazaar

Old 11-07-2013, 11:25 PM #937
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
I think you have some of my genes, sir.

**** Red.

Gloss mint main
ALL matte white trim.

Like dye some ****ing proper grips or find a way to get whited out g6r grips.

Virtue redefined

Kodachi

Rail milled for camdrive

All orings replaced with appropriate types

Breech honed

Laser eyes

oh ****. my bad.

Virtue- no the Tadao board does everything I need it to and more.
Kodachi-yes very much so
Rail milling- yes the only reason why I have kept the gear drive.
Orings- what type are you talking about? I just have a 5x rebuild kit from Oringmonkey.
Breech honed- eh not too worried about that, but could be cool.
Lazer eyes- yes and no, I would only do that if I could find a good deal since I only have 2c eyes.

But you're correct I have some of your genes and I'm doing dirty things with them.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:25 AM #938
Drummie224

Can you believe the resale value on marqs these days? its insane you can pick up a marq 6 for $200. They sold for over a THOUSAND new didnt they? yeah they are 7 years old but ****, they shoot phenomenal. I mean what can you get for $200 these days, a GoG Envy? or a marq 6?!?!?! People who refuse to buy used guns boggle my mind, you can get so much gun for the money.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:11 AM #939
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummie224 View Post
Can you believe the resale value on marqs these days? its insane you can pick up a marq 6 for $200. They sold for over a THOUSAND new didnt they? yeah they are 7 years old but ****, they shoot phenomenal. I mean what can you get for $200 these days, a GoG Envy? or a marq 6?!?!?! People who refuse to buy used guns boggle my mind, you can get so much gun for the money.
Paintball markers aren't investments though.. I bought my Darq used for $350 with the SC engine, furious barrel, pressure tester and an Empire gun bag. Also they only made 126 Darqs and one was destroyed somehow. I will agree with you on the price point though, I could not have bought a better marker for the price! The way I look at it is that you can buy amazing markers for dirt cheap and hold on to them. That's part of why I've never bought a new high end marker, besides not being able to afford one at MSRP.. I've owned two Dark Intimidators for a short while, they were good shooters but I didn't like the profile and feel of them though. Once I got my Darq I realized what I had been missing out on all this time!

Old 11-08-2013, 11:06 PM #940
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

Well my uncle just told me he could dura coat my Furious barrel gloss black so it would match better, think I might go ahead and do it.

Old 11-09-2013, 07:28 AM #941
CAOL_98
Ego User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummie224 View Post
Agreed...it's like the whole new car mentality...I've owned used guns that were better overall then any new gun I've ever owned...my favorites were my sl74, ego 7, marq closer, droid and cyborg rx...I suppose I should include the new, used ones...the ego 11 and darq. I will say though, my geo is FANTASTIC! Unfortunately it is new though...but had at a GREAT price!

Smoke, try to hunt down some 4C eyes! My darq is pretty responsive in semi...I remember your videos...I shot mine in semi, and it really moved some paint in pretty long strings...and I can only hit maybe 12 bps in semi if I'm lucky...10-11 more consistently at peak.

Honing the breech? Just makes the breech smoother for the bolt? Never heard of it. Also, who does frame milling for a rail? I would prefer to have my cam on a frame rail, then on a damn drop.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:07 PM #942
THE MEANSTREAK
TEAM MEANSTREAK

THE MEANSTREAK owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE MEANSTREAK supports Team VICIOUS
THE MEANSTREAK has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey smoke, that is a pretty decent shop....can you do one in white with red accents like my old ripper? lol
Old 11-09-2013, 02:35 PM #943
THE MEANSTREAK
TEAM MEANSTREAK

I think I have a problem......just bought this from fartmonster...

But at least I'll have something to enter in MOTM...lol
Old 11-09-2013, 02:36 PM #944
p8ntballr68059

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballr68059 is Boss
I hate red guns
Vicious fan #42
Old 11-09-2013, 03:21 PM #945
THE MEANSTREAK
TEAM MEANSTREAK

Hate is such a strong word....can't all colors just get along...
Closed Thread