Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-22-2004, 09:29 AM #1
Stealth Agent
Not*Cal

Stealth Agent is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Stealth Agent helped look for balloons
Still Not fofilling obligations...

MODS...before you delete this, this is new information. Reguardless of thier letter in this forum, global has not done anything it said in the letter, and is not responding, nor confirming emails to me or my team mates.

As i mentioned in previous posts, global offered us store credit because they FAILED to have prizes for us. So we accepted. and used SOME of the store credit given.

I myself have a balance of $80 store credit still owed. HOwever, when contacting the store, they tell me that i must have Cyndi confirm it.

So i have emailed her 6 times, without response,and im getting quite tired.

I realize $80 isnt much compared to what they owe some teams. But to a poor paintballer like myself, its hard to forget when someoen owes you that.

I dont intended to be bullied into forgetting THIER dept to me
2009 AXBL Champ....Heroes #13
2009 NAX Champs.....USA #13

Thanks for the love & hate....
Old 01-22-2004, 10:30 AM #2
RMartin
I <3 My Arm Band

has been a member for 10 years
the letter was, first and foremost, a response out of fear of the lawyer on this forum. im not able to confirm that entirely, but lets connect the dots.

this forum brews bitterness over prizes for months, and im sure ive seen atleast brian and possibly cyndi browsing this forum atleast a few times in the midst of this, but they never responded. then a week or so ago, the lawyer comes on ready to file criminal charges and take global to court, in a matter of days theres a letter from global.

maybe global had the letter before hand, but they took a little long to put it out in the open. to the mod, dont delete this, the guy has a point, teams are still owed things, and if hes not getting them, its still an issue.

on a side note, any team that has a problem should be able to post it, otherwise this forum will have half the posts, and half the information at best.

"Have a nice day" - bags that my chinese take out comes in