Exclamation RTP Viper $350

-PayPal only
-I only ship USPS w/delivery confirmation with insurance
-I will not ship out of the US
-Please PM with any questions
-Yes I do, and they smell good!
-You pay, I ship, simple as that
-All items sold as-is, so please ask any questions

Please PM me for fastest response. If you think I'm super awesome and would like to pay more than the stated price, knock yourself out. If you have any doubts as to my awesomeness, please check my feedback (I have 74+/0- on MCB).

Original RTP Viper

To the best of my knowledge, I am the second owner of this fabulous shooter. I purchased it here on MCB back in 2008ish. Unfortunately, as this is the 'back-up' Viper, it doesn't get enough play to justify holding on to it.

Here's some highlights:

- side-tapped for bottomline set-up;
- standard Viper three-hole porting;
- spring-loaded pump (see pics);
- sight rail/bead;
- rear velocity adjuster;
- UMB with Lapco ASA (ASA has both long and short hole spacing - UMB has the long spacing);
- tight bore... really tight... really grips those balls;
- PMI rubber grips (note - I have electrical tape around them for a reason, but I can't remember what that reason was... maybe they aren't in the best shape? I dunno - the tape's been on there for over four years without issue);
- all the RTP magic that one would expect; shoots super laser boobies.

It does have a few minor issues I would like to point out:

- the main spring is slightly tweaked (see pics); it doesn't really affect performance, but the pump stroke could probably be smoother with a new spring;
- the stock quick-release Viper pump rod/bolt connecting plate has been MIA for quite a while, and has been replaced with a homemade version - works fine.

Marker will be shipped in a large USPS flat rate box.

$350 shipped/paypal'd w/signature confirmation and insurance

tech506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.