Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-10-2013, 07:34 PM #43
El Chance Libre

If you have proof the item is as described then mods should fix your feedback.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:51 PM #44
TheMVpaintballer247

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chance Libre View Post
If you have proof the item is as described then mods should fix your feedback.
Yes that's why I made this thread giving the actual truth about this transaction. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4001451

Here is his argument
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4001444
Old 07-10-2013, 07:51 PM #45
TheMVpaintballer247

[quote="TheMVpaintballer247;79173097"]

Yes that's why I made this thread giving the actual truth about this transaction. (Link below)

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4001451
Old 07-10-2013, 07:53 PM #46
TheMVpaintballer247

Yes that's why I made this thread giving the actual truth about this transaction. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4001451

Here is his argument
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4001444
Old 07-10-2013, 08:46 PM #47
TheCondor

TheCondor plays in the APPA D5 division
This kid tried to pull a fast one, and unfortunately, got away with it. The grips in that picture are the grips that come stock with ALL Yakuza boards. So when saying the gun has an upgraded Tadao board it is very reasonable to assume its the Yakuza board. Seriously guys, the grip has an oled window in it.

You dont need to be Bob Long long expert to know about the what Yakuza is..... poor excuse kid. That board is available for many markers. What likely happened is he sold the board prior to sale and then tried to off the gun for an inflated price.

Pleading ignorance doesnt fly in this case.......no sir....

Certainly is a shame guys like mvpaintballer247 are out there degrading the trust of the BST community. Seriously kid, you screwed up, be a man and own it, and give StingyMcdingy his marker back. I've ran into situations like this in the past and the other party has always agreed to cancel the deal. Im sure you could even fix your feedback if you sack up and do the right thing!

Last edited by TheCondor : 07-10-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:57 PM #48
TheMVpaintballer247

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCondor View Post
This kid tried to pull a fast one, and unfortunately, got away with it. The grips in that picture are the grips that come stock with ALL Yakuza boards. So when saying the gun has an upgraded Tadao board it is very reasonable to assume its the Yakuza board. Seriously guys, the grip has an oled window in it.

You dont need to be Bob Long long expert to know about the what Yakuza is..... poor excuse kid. That board is available for many markers. What likely happened is he sold the board prior to sale and then tried to off the gun for an inflated price.

Pleading ignorance doesnt fly in this case.......no sir....

Certainly is a shame guys like mvpaintballer247 are out there degrading the trust of the BST community. Seriously kid, you screwed up, be a man and own it, and give StingyMcdingy his marker back. I've ran into situations like this in the past and the other party has always agreed to cancel the deal. Im sure you could even fix your feedback if you sack up and do the right thing!
If you look at the thread I made about this false information you might notice the screenshots of me telling him information like that and he agrees to all of it. I told him I wasn't sure because I didn't put the upgrades on this gun and he said that is fine, I even clarified (gave him another chance to think about this deal) and every time he agreed to my rules and what I had to say. Take a look at the proof and maybe that will change your perspective on this transaction. I even told him it wasn't a USB board when he asked about it and he said okay. If he was looking for a USB board and I told him it was NOT a USB board he should not have said "ok". Now he is complaining that it is not a USB board after I told him it wasn't. I have all this proof to back up my side of the argument.

Last edited by TheMVpaintballer247 : 07-10-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:02 PM #49
El Chance Libre

If you make an assumption its never safe. So no you can't say he pulled a fast one because he didn't sell it with an oled board. In fact, if anyone with common sense looks at a marker they think has an oled board they will ask for pics of the screen to make sure its bright and functioning. That's right, if you think its an oled you'll want to see the screen!! If it was an oled, why wouldn't he post pics of the screen to help sell? Thank you. You've been proven wrong, all arguments are invalid. Leave the poor kid alone
Old 07-10-2013, 10:08 PM #50
TheMVpaintballer247

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chance Libre View Post
If you make an assumption its never safe. So no you can't say he pulled a fast one because he didn't sell it with an oled board. In fact, if anyone with common sense looks at a marker they think has an oled board they will ask for pics of the screen to make sure its bright and functioning. That's right, if you think its an oled you'll want to see the screen!! If it was an oled, why wouldn't he post pics of the screen to help sell? Thank you. You've been proven wrong, all arguments are invalid. Leave the poor kid alone
Thank you! Like you are saying I never listed it as an OLED board, I told him it was a tadao board (which it is), he was thinking in his head it was a different tadao board model. He should have asked me more questions about the board instead of relying off of his false presumptions and jumping to conclusions. He thought it was an OLED board, I never told him it was. He can't be blaming me because of his false facts that nobody had given him.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:11 PM #51
TheMVpaintballer247

EVERYBODY. If you don't believe me about all my information click on the link below, it has all the proof needed to back up my side of the argument.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4001451
Old 07-10-2013, 10:14 PM #52
TheMVpaintballer247

Stingy Mcdingy agreed on all the information I had given him and I answered all his questions he had honestly. I have proof on text (screenshots) that he agreed to all of this. I did nothing wrong and don't deserve this.

He agreed to everything before we made the deal. If he had any questions or comments about the gun, he should have asked them. I have all the proof that is needed. I did nothing wrong. He left me false feedback and is telling other users not to trade or buy items from me.

A deal is a deal.

I clearly stated in my thread NO REFUNDS! So if the user actually took their time to read my thread/rules they might understand more about the item.

He is saying I didn't include a Tadao board when I did include one, it just wasn't the model he thought it was. How is somebody supposed to know about the model if they don't ask any questions about it? He just presumed what upgrades were included without asking. I was being honest by posting on the thread for all buyers to see that I wasn't sure about the model of the board. I don't deserve the false feedback for his assumptions. PROOF IS POSTED BELOW!

He seems like a nice guy, but he has to understand that he agreed to everything (proof below) and I did nothing wrong. Like I said I did nothing wrong, he agreed on everything, I am an honest person who needs some help here, I don't deserve this. He is posting false information about me because he is unhappy, he is also posting false information because I have proof about his agreements, I sent the proof to him and he didn't like it.

AND THIS IS WHAT HE SENT ME AFTER I POSTED THE PROOF.

I can't f***ing believe this you little dipsh*t (was told to remove the image showing this language)

AND THIS WAS MY REPLY.

Last edited by TheMVpaintballer247 : 07-11-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:28 PM #53
TheCondor

1-You advertised it as an "upgraded" Tadao board. Its not. That is the stock board.
2-I see no evidence showing you said this is NOT an usb board.

You shouldn't have to ask about the specific board when its VERY reasonable to assume thats Yakuza board based on your ad. You should properly advertise your item....period. Saying you did Nothing wrong is hilarious, you failed to advertise your sale properly and deserve crappy feedback as a result.

Figures you dont want to return the gun....you got what you wanted out of the deal while the other guy gets the shaft. Just remember what goes around comes around...
Old 07-11-2013, 04:43 PM #54
El Chance Libre

Quote:
1-You advertised it as an "upgraded" Tadao board. Its not. That is the stock board.

You shouldn't have to ask about the specific board when its VERY reasonable to assume thats Yakuza board based on your ad. You should properly advertise your item....period. Saying you did Nothing wrong is hilarious, you failed to advertise your sale properly and deserve crappy feedback as a result.

Figures you dont want to return the gun....you got what you wanted out of the deal while the other guy gets the shaft. Just remember what goes around comes around...
No he didn't. If you'd read he never used the word "upgraded board". Nor is it anywhere in the text messages. Stop trolling and let the mods do their job
Old 07-11-2013, 06:24 PM #55
TheCondor

The first thing listed under upgrades is tadao board. A stock board is not an upgrade. Enough said......

The mods have weighed in and this kids feedback is not changing....rightfully so.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:56 PM #56
TheMVpaintballer247

Quote:

I didn't advertise it improperly, next time when somebody wants to purchase/trade for an item they should read through the thread and the sellers rules before jumping to conclusions, they may miss some important information. Here is the proof. He asked me if it was a USB.

Last edited by TheMVpaintballer247 : 07-11-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:00 PM #57
TheMVpaintballer247

Quote:
The first thing listed under upgrades is tadao board. A stock board is not an upgrade. Enough said......

The mods have weighed in and this kids feedback is not changing....rightfully so.
I don't understand why this should concern you, you don't have to get involved in to other people's business if you have anything negative to say. You could get a warning for harassment, what you are doing is against the PbN rules. You should be going through the threads not sitting behind a screen getting involved in something that doesn't involve you or your negative criticism and trying to piss people off, you are just wasting your time. To be honest his negative feedback doesn't really bother me, all I have to do is show the next user who may be purchasing an item from me all of the proof I have posted. If you take a look at the last sentence under the category upgrades you might notice some important information (if you need any help it's highlighted in red). Also click the link of his complaint thread and take a look at the screen shot below to see what the mods have to say. The picture below was a screen shot taken from his complaint thread http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4001444

Last edited by TheMVpaintballer247 : 07-11-2013 at 09:27 PM.