PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-05-2013, 05:30 PM #1
Evets22920
Evets

Evets22920 plays in the APPA beginner division
Best / Worst Moves?

I thought it might be fun to post the best / worst moves you have seen or performed.

Worst move: We were playing at PEVS in northern VA and we had a guy that was a little over weight... he tried to bunker someone but couldn't slow down and fell over the bunker with his A$$ up in the air... got shot repeatedly in the A$$... funniest thing I have ever seen on the field.

MY Best Move: 3 Man tourney - plan was to burn the snake and I would take a chance and sprint the length of the field (snake side)... worked like a charm we shot out the snake on the run the other 2 guys had no idea... I slide into THEIR back left bunker and shot out the other 2 players... game lasted about 20 seconds.

MY worst: 5 man we shot out the snake player... I crawled the length snake... popped up and had their ENTIRE team all lined up... one shot fired it just "pooped" out... I forgot to fill my tank... great move...eh? I was spotted... waved at them... got bunkered.
Evets22920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2013, 08:28 PM #2
Kindadinosaur

Kindadinosaur supports DLX Technology
Haha, waving at your enemy

Ive waved at a guy before I bunkered him, it was kinda funny.

Worst Move: Running down field attempting to bunker someone and accidently running into the bunker and knocking it over. The kid was out but he didnt call it

Best Move: My first time playing in a few weeks, first game, play D side, run down field, bunker my mirror and take out 2 other guys (Snake and back right) to win the game!
"Adrenaline. Itís what drives us to return to the field, week after week. The bruises we wear are badges of honor, and proof of our dedication to our chosen craft. One need only examine the smoking remains of our bank balances to see the extent of this addiction. We breath paintball. We live paintball. We are paintball."

Last edited by Kindadinosaur : 06-14-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Kindadinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:11 AM #3
CapitalEdgePaintball

CapitalEdgePaintball is playing at Living Legends VI
CapitalEdgePaintball plays in the APPA beginner division
CapitalEdgePaintball is attending Decay of Nations VII
CapitalEdgePaintball supports Empire
Haha waving at the enemy I always do that haha

My worst move: ran down the snake side, but little did I know that there was still a back right and a center I got lit up haha

My best move: right off break, I ran to s2 I shout out 1 or 2 people on the Dorito side. I was running low on paint to I said "to hell with it" I get up, bunker 2 out of the snake and take out the last guy in the back right. Fastest game I ever played literally 30 second game!
Old 12-25-2013, 09:18 AM #4
Shadowballa

Shadowballa has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Worst: ran up from d1 because they'd gotten too far up the snake, didn't know they had 2 guys at the X, and 1 guy in the back, got completely lit up...

Best: 3v3 mini tourney finals, my 2 guys get shot out after a few seconds, i run up, bunker my mirror in the snake, by then i'm out of paint(it was hopper ball), I jusy dry fire my a$$ off, scare the living sh*t out of the 2 guys left, go and barrel tag them both to win the tourney
Shadowballa is offline   Reply With Quote